Xbox gift cards

Discus and support Xbox gift cards in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Does anyone know if you can pay for a subscription to xbox game pass for pc with an xbox gift card? Thanks 529c9cc5-2f0b-4c2b-95f1-cc5f8149fc0f Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by jerseyboy, Mar 25, 2020.

1. jerseyboy
    jerseyboy Guest

Xbox gift cards

Does anyone know if you can pay for a subscription to xbox game pass for pc with an xbox gift card?

Thanks

:)

jerseyboy, Mar 25, 2020
  2. AngelObullets Win User

Xbox Payments

There is xbox live game pass gift cards same with xbox live gold gift cards. Currency gift cards can't really play for subscription payments.
  3. Z YouAlwayWin Win User

pre-paid visa card

Hi RickArnold1,

You cannot use a gift card to buy another gift card. Such as Xbox. As it don't work that way. You have to either have physical money (like a credit card) to buy things on the Xbox store or buy an Xbox gift card in the stores.

Again, you cannot do it with a gift card
  4. LookedTomato10 Win User

Should Xbox live gold be free.

5. iGwidi Win User

Xbox live card not working

I bought the xbox LIVE GIFT CARD and I ment to buy the xbox GIFT CARD
  6. Ooh im good Win User

£50 xbox credit for £41.99 pus extra 5%off.

Thema:

Xbox gift cards

1. Xbox gift cards - Similar Threads - gift cards

2. Xbox gift cards

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gift cards: I want to buy an xbox gift card, put the code in an xbox360 and be able to buy games, can I? 2672900e-1e9c-4bd5-9c7b-bbeb7fe54b2e
  3. Xbox live charged a card but I cancelled it and i brought it with a gift card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox live charged a card but I cancelled it and i brought it with a gift card: I had purchased a xbox $15.00 gift card from my local store and with that $15.00 i brought xbox live gold. One month goes by it becomes past due very understandable so about a week later i buy a...
  4. Redeeming Xbox gift card region error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeeming Xbox gift card region error: My Xbox console, Microsoft account and gift card are all from region: Australia but when i go to redeem the gift card it says It'll be added to *myemailaddress* (united states) and won't work...
  5. I have redeemed an Xbox gift card to the correct account but to the wrong store!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have redeemed an Xbox gift card to the correct account but to the wrong store!: I have accidently redeemed an xBox gift card to Microsoft's Cayman Island's store, when I meant to redeem it to the US Store. I cannot buy games via the Cayman Island's store. How do I transfer...
  6. Xbox gift card on the Rewards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox gift card on the Rewards: Just a question really - I have earned lots of reward points, enough to get more than one reward. What I want to know is - can I claim more than one of the Xbox gift card (cost 5850 points) and...
  7. I bought an Xbox gift card and it doesn't work.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought an Xbox gift card and it doesn't work.: I purchased a $50 Xbox gift card from Coles earlier on today. I tried buying a game with it and after entering the code I got a messsge saying "Code not found. Try re-entering it. If that does not...
  8. Buying xbox gift card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying xbox gift card: I've been trying to purchase an xbox gift card in Australia however it keeps declining my order. I only have a payment method from a different country is this why? How else could I purchase the...
  9. xbox gift cards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox gift cards: My son received several Xbox game cards for his birthday. However, when I went to scratch off to redeem the code it pulled the whole number off. I cannot read it to redeem it. I have tried to...
  10. redeem xbox digital gift card

in XBoX on Consoles
    redeem xbox digital gift card: I purchased a gift card for my grandson's birthday. How do I get the code so he can redeem it? 6a4a74ac-133f-4bd0-bd71-2b158f04611d