XBOX Gift Cards

Discus and support XBOX Gift Cards in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I bought 6-$50 XBOX Gift Cards for someone else & paid in cash. The recipient has told me the ID Numbers on these cards could not be activated &... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by LeanneStack-Martin, Jul 29, 2020.

1. XBOX Gift Cards

I bought 6-$50 XBOX Gift Cards for someone else & paid in cash. The recipient has told me the ID Numbers on these cards could not be activated & refuses to reimburse me. Before I take steps to request a refund, I need to confirm that these cards have not
    been (and cannot be) activated. I have no experience with this type of gift card and will greatly appreciate it if you will tell me where I should go for, and/or where I can find, this information? Thank you.

Leanne Stack-Martin

:)

LeanneStack-Martin, Jul 29, 2020
  2. AngelObullets Win User

Xbox Payments

There is xbox live game pass gift cards same with xbox live gold gift cards. Currency gift cards can't really play for subscription payments.
  3. Z YouAlwayWin Win User

pre-paid visa card

Hi RickArnold1,

You cannot use a gift card to buy another gift card. Such as Xbox. As it don't work that way. You have to either have physical money (like a credit card) to buy things on the Xbox store or buy an Xbox gift card in the stores.

Again, you cannot do it with a gift card
  4. LookedTomato10 Win User

Should Xbox live gold be free.

5. iGwidi Win User

Xbox live card not working

I bought the xbox LIVE GIFT CARD and I ment to buy the xbox GIFT CARD
  6. Ooh im good Win User

£50 xbox credit for £41.99 pus extra 5%off.

Thema:

XBOX Gift Cards

1. XBOX Gift Cards - Similar Threads - Gift Cards

2. Microsoft gift cards

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft gift cards: I'm having some issues buying Microsoft gift cards. Instead of putting my credit card onto my Xbox, I purchase gift cards so that I don't get carried away. I'm from Argentina and the Argentinian...
  3. I purchased a X box gift card and want to confirm activated

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I purchased a X box gift card and want to confirm activated: I purchased a X box gift card and want to confirm activated d99d6cb8-deb0-4aa5-8a3e-f0b46f6da929
  4. Gift card already redeemed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gift card already redeemed: I just bought a digital Xbox gift card from the GameStop website, but it says it has already been redeemed. What do I do? bb9fab66-d459-458d-8a89-2bfcbc47c3f0
  5. Buying gift cards for gamertag change

in XBoX on Consoles
    Buying gift cards for gamertag change: Is there any way to change my gamer tag with apple pay? Or buy a gift card to use? 29819bf5-d56d-4eb5-8441-9fe23e8dc891
  6. v-bucks gift card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    v-bucks gift card: I have entered the gift cards, but they don't show up on my grandson's account. b0b47846-4286-41f7-b3e6-7687352fa0b0
  7. Microsoft refuses to help me redeeming my gift cards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft refuses to help me redeeming my gift cards: Hello, For a long time now I try to get gift cards redeemed to my Xbox account. Both the console and the Microsoft Website don't accept the codes. I contacted the support and after a long time...
  8. Can we get the option to purchase backward compatible games through Xbox one via gift cards

in XboX Insiders
    Can we get the option to purchase backward compatible games through Xbox one via gift cards: I dont see why we do not have the option to do this already but I think this addition will help alot of people out submitted by /u/Jack4901 [link] [comments]
  9. MUST READ! URGENT! Gift Card Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MUST READ! URGENT! Gift Card Error: WELL, JUST LETTING YOU KNOW AT THE BEGINNING, IF I DON’T GET A RESPONSE AS FAST AS POSSIBLE, I AM CONTACTING MOJANG IT’S SELF! OK, SO FIRST OF ALL, I WASTED 300 DHS ($81.68), ON THIS STUPID...
  10. redeem fortnite xbox gift card eon + 500 bucks on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    redeem fortnite xbox gift card eon + 500 bucks on PC: Hello, I want to know how to reddem a fortnite xbox gift card on my PC, I cant find how to make it. I don't have xbox, I am a PC user on Fortnite. I had redeem my gift card code on the microsoft...