Xbox Gift cards

Discus and support Xbox Gift cards in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, we have bought an Xbox gift card value 10 euros to buy 8 euros worth of Vbucks, but once the card code is used we do not have any credit left,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DouniaWolteche, Sep 7, 2021.

1. Xbox Gift cards

Hello, we have bought an Xbox gift card value 10 euros to buy 8 euros worth of Vbucks, but once the card code is used we do not have any credit left, meaning each time we lose 2 euros? I cannot find any credit amount in the profile.

Thx

:)

DouniaWolteche, Sep 7, 2021
  2. AngelObullets Win User

Xbox Payments

There is xbox live game pass gift cards same with xbox live gold gift cards. Currency gift cards can't really play for subscription payments.
  3. Mr. DuckyMuffins Win User

pre-paid visa card

Hi RickArnold1,

You cannot use a gift card to buy another gift card. Such as Xbox. As it don't work that way. You have to either have physical money (like a credit card) to buy things on the Xbox store or buy an Xbox gift card in the stores.

Again, you cannot do it with a gift card
  4. LookedTomato10 Win User

Should Xbox live gold be free.

5. iGwidi Win User

Xbox live card not working

I bought the xbox LIVE GIFT CARD and I ment to buy the xbox GIFT CARD
  6. Ooh im good Win User

£50 xbox credit for £41.99 pus extra 5%off.

Thema:

Xbox Gift cards

1. Xbox Gift cards - Similar Threads - Gift cards

2. Is there a way to use Xbox Gift Cards between different regions and countries?

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a way to use Xbox Gift Cards between different regions and countries?: Hey Lads, got a question that needs answering. So I'm from the UK, I'm game sharing with a person from Ireland. We both want Dying Light 2 so we agreed to split 50/50. My question is, can I or...
  3. Gift card and account balance money transfer between store countries

in XboX Insiders
    Gift card and account balance money transfer between store countries: Hello what do you think if we could convert our gift card to another country there are surely people here even if it can be she who have a few pennies or cents but who could surely be used for a...
  4. Can I add a 5 dollar gift card a 10 dollar gift card and a 4 dollar gift card for a 19...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I add a 5 dollar gift card a 10 dollar gift card and a 4 dollar gift card for a 19...: Can I add a 5 10 and a 4 dollar gift cards to make a 19 dollar gift card 0f3c403a-f0a4-4c14-8f26-80716102c36a
  5. gift card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    gift card: if i want to purchase an e gift card for someone from a different country ... should i purchase the gift card in my region and than change it to their region once i’m done purchasing the gift card...
  6. Can I still buy fortnite V-Bucks/Fortnite packs using a Xbox gift card as of today in PC?...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I still buy fortnite V-Bucks/Fortnite packs using a Xbox gift card as of today in PC?...: I realized that buying fortnite vbucks required a Xbox to do so, however when I look at the description it says that I can buy vbucks on PC but then I noticed mobile was on there but was removed...
  7. Gift card history

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gift card history: I am trying to refund a xbox gift card but I cant go to the gift card history bf0a9761-95d1-4747-89e3-91793cf52915
  8. My Xbox gift card

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox gift card: So I bought a card from Calumet city at Walmart how do I active eb93c688-c501-48c3-8399-f28c6a43fcc7
  9. Gift Card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gift Card: Recently bought a gift card but when trying to redeem it, it says that "This code wasn't found–try re-entering it. If the code is damaged, contact the seller. Invalid characters are A, E, I, O, U,...
  10. Robux/$5 dollar gift card

in XBoX on Windows
    Robux/$5 dollar gift card: Hello, I was wondering how could i spend my $5 Microsoft Store gift card on Robox, when i redeemed it i tried to redeem it but it said with premium and i diddn't want that. So i tried to buy 400...