Xbox gift voucher and accessories

Discus and support Xbox gift voucher and accessories in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Can i confirm if I can use a gift voucher on a Xbox One Windows 10 wireless controller bundle (with a dongle) ? Thanks!... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by StatingCorgi568, Dec 4, 2019.

1. Xbox gift voucher and accessories

Can i confirm if I can use a gift voucher on a Xbox One Windows 10 wireless controller bundle (with a dongle) ? Thanks!

:)

StatingCorgi568, Dec 4, 2019
  2. chamberlago Win User

3. StatingCorgi568 Win User

Its xbox branded so i’m assuming digital only?
  4. RafaelMouraB-DB3E4E3 Win User

You GifCard it's for Microsoft Store or Xbox Live?
  5. WoodsGymnast794 Win User

Best present?

Game Pass voucher

Xbox game voucher

A Halo themed gift item
  6. Dangerous Alan Win User

How many people have their Xbox One paid off?

All paid off at Amazon, bought gift vouchers and applied them to the order.
Thema:

1. Xbox gift voucher and accessories - Similar Threads - gift voucher accessories

2. gift card voucher code partially destroyed so cannot input code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    gift card voucher code partially destroyed so cannot input code: I bought a gift card in germany, and complete;y rubbed off the first three digits. The rest of the code is ok and has not been redeemed. can i get a new code? Thx...
  3. Black Friday Gift Voucher

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Black Friday Gift Voucher: I have not received a £5 gift voucher today for black friday whereas many people i know have got it. Why has this happened? d1930b2c-8b94-459a-b5a2-591a2f7501e8
  4. Gutscheine in andere Länder verschenken (Gift vouchers to other countries)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gutscheine in andere Länder verschenken (Gift vouchers to other countries): Ich möchte einem Freund in der USA eine Guthabenkarte schenken. Allerdings bin ich mir nicht sicher ob die in Deutschland gekaufte Karte dort gültig ist. Kann man also eine in Deutschland...
  5. Compra do Xbox Live Gold com vale presente [Xbox Live Gold purchase with gift voucher]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Compra do Xbox Live Gold com vale presente [Xbox Live Gold purchase with gift voucher]: Gostaria de saber se com um vale presente eu posso comprar a promoção do Xbox Live Gold por 1 real sem fazer assinatura e comprar um produto na promoção da black friday com o resto do dinheiro,...
  6. xbox gift voucher redeemed to wrong account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox gift voucher redeemed to wrong account: I mistakenly redeemed two xbox gift voucher codes to my (parent) account. I need to cancel the redemption and redeem in my child's account. Can I do this? How can I do this? Thanks for your help....
  7. Why can't buy anything with the gift voucher even though i activated it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't buy anything with the gift voucher even though i activated it?: Why can't buy anything with the gift voucher even though i activated it? c73736a5-69d6-4ec3-a62f-6b2c891fde09
  8. Buying for gift vouchers for someone in another country.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying for gift vouchers for someone in another country.: I live in Sweden, my sister lives in England. She wants to buy my son an Xbox gift voucher for his birthday. I have just red on here from an old thread that any gift voucher has to be bought in...
  9. My £10 gift voucher won't work?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My £10 gift voucher won't work?!: I have bought 2 £10 gift vouchers for myself from game but it won't let me buy stuff. It just keeps on saying about "family payment". I checked on my account and it says I have the money but when...
  10. 'Parent' account banned so now unable to purchase games using pre paid gift vouchers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    'Parent' account banned so now unable to purchase games using pre paid gift vouchers: Hi, i have recently upgraded from xbox 360 to xbox one which has changed my privacy settings on my account which has family settings on it. I purchased £40 worth of prepaid gift codes and redeemed...