Xbox gifting issues (canadian bought for australian)

Discus and support Xbox gifting issues (canadian bought for australian) in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I bought mwf black ops 4 for buddy in Australia and it doesn't let him download says wrong region ??? Heeeeeelllppppp lol Will xbox send him code if... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by mwift420, Jan 21, 2019.

1. mwift420
    mwift420 Guest

I bought mwf black ops 4 for buddy in Australia and it doesn't let him download says wrong region ???

Heeeeeelllppppp lol

Will xbox send him code if contacted? Im not able to get refund from microsft order history. Contact Microsoft support instead?

Thanks for any help

:)

mwift420, Jan 21, 2019
  2. Zero Jehuty Win User

You would have to contact xbox support. Games can not be gifted cross region.
  3. WUIJIBOBO Win User

Unfortunately, as others have said, games can't be gifted across region, hopefully it's something that they can get sorted at some point. I think there are ways around it, but I wouldn't recommend anything like that. Best bet is to try to get a refund through
    Xbox Support:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us
  4. FreakRoach Win User

At the moment games can be gifted wthin the same region. I'll suggest you to get a refund by contacting support.
  5. NeoDan123 Win User

Good day

Gifting games across different regions is currently unavailable.

You will need to contact support to see if they will be able to assist you.
  6. Pyth the Bull Win User

modders

[quote user="Lactos292"]

[quote user="IsaacClarkeSNL"]

No, but the game is super laggy and nearly impossible to take serious. You have to get lucky and connect to someone near you. I always get connected to the Japanese and
    Canadians.

-

Keep your PS3.

[/quote]No! Not Canadians!

[/quote]

This game has changed my view of Canadians. I've always considered them a kind hearted, maple syrup loving people. But they make Australian hate mail look PG-13. And those Australians are renowned for their mastery of the rage text, but they still don't
    have anything on Canadians.
Thema:

1. Xbox gifting issues (canadian bought for australian) - Similar Threads - gifting issues canadian

2. Need help with a Minecraft gift code issue. Need Microsoft Rep please.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with a Minecraft gift code issue. Need Microsoft Rep please.: I'm trying to sort out an issue for a friend here so I'm looking for imformation. About a week ago, he had Minecraft purchased for him via the Microsoft store using a gift code. He used the gift...
  3. Gift Card Issue Support Request

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gift Card Issue Support Request: Good Afternoon, I bought an Xbox gift card but the code label was damaged & is now unreadable. I placed a service request but have not received any updates. Is there any way to check the status...
  4. GIFT CARD ISSUE

in XBoX on Consoles
    GIFT CARD ISSUE: i bought 2 £10 gift cards for two accounts, i tried to redeem them and it went into investigation (this was when Microsoft had some issues). i did it again later today and it said i have redeemed...
  5. Issue redeeming a Gift

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue redeeming a Gift: Hi All, I gifted my friend the new destiny 2 season pass over the weekend. However when he tried to redeem it he get the following message: Contact who you got this gift from. We can't redeem...
  6. Fortnite gift issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fortnite gift issue: I received an email saying i received a gift in fortnite and i clicked the redeem link upon which it said it was redeemed successfully however i never received the items in game....
  7. Bought a gift card in Italy but not accepted in UK (region issue)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought a gift card in Italy but not accepted in UK (region issue): A gift card was bought in Italy on holiday but will not be accepted by our Xbox which is in the UK, the error is a region issue. There must be a work around for this. Any help gratefully...
  8. Gift Card Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gift Card Issue: My son was given an xbox gift card. I went online to load it to his account. The only option I had was to load it on my parent account but now I can't figure out how he can use it on his child...
  9. Call of Duty Black Ops gift issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Black Ops gift issues: Hi. I ordered my son the call of duty black ops game back in august as a preorder digital deluxe download. I purcahsed it as a gift. I was billed and the game was released on his xbox but he did...
  10. Issue with gifting a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue with gifting a game: I just bought the digital version of Black Ops 4, and now I want to buy another copy to gift to a friend. But when I go to the store, it only gives the me option to install the game because I...