Xbox Glitch/bug

Discus and support Xbox Glitch/bug in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I am writing to you today to inform you about a bug I've found on my Xbox One S. To be as straight to the point as I can, the bug is basically... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KingOfChaos9908, Jul 4, 2020.

1. Xbox Glitch/bug

Hello, I am writing to you today to inform you about a bug I've found on my Xbox One S. To be as straight to the point as I can, the bug is basically happening when you click on someone online, but then when it shows their profile, it shows offline. the
    way the bug effects this rather badly is that when it shows that, I cannot interact in anyway with that profile. (Message, invite to game, party, join game or party ect). and this has been happening since June, 28th. So far, I've yet to find a way to fix it
    but it seems the servers are the cause, because powering it doesn't work, reading them doesn't work, nothing appears to be working. I hope i'm not the only one to have this problem. sincerely,

P.S please respond back to this if you can and let me know if anyone else is expriencing this problem.

:)

KingOfChaos9908, Jul 4, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. Simple OJ Win User

Fifa 20 gameplay issue

that's a bug/glitch in the game, nothing much xbox can do to fix it.
  3. NeoDan123 Win User

Fallout Shelter - BROKEN ACHIVMENT

Might want to contact the developer of the game. As this issue sounds like a bug/glitch.

Bethesda is known for many glitches/bugs in their games and not that willing to fix them.
  4. ReproductioN-A10C66D Win User

Battlefield 3 Beta Graphic Comparison Between PC and Xbox 360

[quote user="Wh1t35hadow"]

Sure, besides the 21 pages of bugs and glitches comments.

[/quote]

But are the posts in the 21 pages each individual bugs/glitches or are they mostly the same?
  5. RealZiritoBlue1 Win User

Xbox Phone App not working properly (Bug found, cutting sound out)

I have the same problem on my xbox app they need to fix all the bugs and glitches.
  6. Xeport Win User

help me please

May just be a bug or a glitch.
Thema:

Xbox Glitch/bug

1. Xbox Glitch/bug - Similar Threads - Glitch bug

2. Ready To Play Glitch or Bug???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ready To Play Glitch or Bug???: I was updating a game and It was to the point where it says " Ready to Play" Even though it isnt finished i go into the game then it says "Said Game Has to update" Then it would comepletly Restart...
  3. Achievement bugged/glitched - tracker is stuck at 99%

in XBoX on Consoles
    Achievement bugged/glitched - tracker is stuck at 99%: Hello...like the title says, i'm having issues with an achievement that doesn't unlock. The game is called "Moving Out" and the achievement is "Qantity Over Quality". I've met and surpassed the...
  4. Achievement bug/glitch please help!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Achievement bug/glitch please help!!: For some reason my achievements on Xbox one is saying 0% next to all games but when I click on one it shows I do have achievements for that game? I’ve tried restarting my game, unplugging my Xbox,...
  5. Camera Angle Bug/Glitch With Backward Compatibility

in XboX Insiders
    Camera Angle Bug/Glitch With Backward Compatibility: I've been experiencing a very frustrating bug when playing backward compatible games. While playing these games, the camera angle pans upwards as though the right joystick is being pushed forward...
  6. Entertaining Bugs/Glitches

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Entertaining Bugs/Glitches: the spy glass glitch on sea of thieves [img] 047eac97-1fb6-4675-ac9f-54296ce24d99
  7. Win 10 Game Launchers UI Glitching Bug (video)

in XBoX on Windows
    Win 10 Game Launchers UI Glitching Bug (video): Hey, ever since I installed new hardware (CPU, RAM, MB) I've been getting this visual glitching in different launchers like GOG, FFOnline, Minecraft and almost every other launcher. Literally have...
  8. Metro Exodus is glitching and bugging

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Metro Exodus is glitching and bugging: Hi. I've played with Metro Exodus and I experienced bugs and glitches with it. I don't know what to do to solve the problem. When I look up to the sky I can see a black texture glitch or bug....
  9. Bug/glitch in Microsoft Edge. Maybe a security issue?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bug/glitch in Microsoft Edge. Maybe a security issue?: To clarify my problem, I recorded the issue: https://vimeo.com/330395835 About two months ago, I accessed a adult site in my xbox one using Microsoft Edge inPrivate mode. I was apprehensive, but...
  10. Avatar editor bug/glitch?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Avatar editor bug/glitch?: I can't load any avatars and so i tried an account i never made any on and this happens... What causes this issue that i can't fix with anything? Note: the app works fine, just not the avatars....