Xbox glitches and mixer problems

Discus and support Xbox glitches and mixer problems in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, my Xbox is having numerous problems. Including, internet issues (all other devices are great), mixer chat box not showing up, mixer won’t start,... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by cornnocob, Sep 24, 2019.

1. cornnocob
    cornnocob Guest

Hello, my Xbox is having numerous problems. Including, internet issues (all other devices are great), mixer chat box not showing up, mixer won’t start, cannot delete mixer to reinstall.

would anyone know a fix to these?

:)

cornnocob, Sep 24, 2019
  2. PalmettoBling Win User

Is that Mixer on your Xbox? Does it give you an error when it doesn't start up? When it is starting up, is the chat box never showing up, or is it showing up sometimes?

Are you having any issues logging into and watching mixer and chatting on other devices via a web browser?

Let us know some more details and we'll be happy to help troubleshoot further.
  3. brandiesel1 Win User

You cannot delete the Mixer app.
  4. AridLizard Win User

hi

first, is it just Mixer that has the problem?

have you Power Cycled your Xbox?

have you restarted your router?
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi cornnocob,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to help troubleshoot the issue.

First, disconnect your modem and router from the power for at least 5 minutes and after 5 minutes pass, reconnect the cables and allow the internet to reboot. In between rebooting the network hardware,
    go ahead and do a hard restart and power cycle.
    Hold down the power button on the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down and then remove the power cable from the Xbox and the power outlet for about 5 minutes. Then re-connect and turn on the Xbox.

If that doesn't help trying clearing the MAC address network cache and see if that helps. Open Settings>Network>Netowork settings>Advanced settings>Alt MAC address>Clear>Restart now

Let us know the results!
  6. CrazY1985 Win User

gta san andreas can not be streaming to mixer

Probably a mixer problem.

It's better to contact Mixer support for this.
Thema:

1. Xbox glitches and mixer problems - Similar Threads - glitches mixer problems

2. Minecraft Glitches and the ensuing headache

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Glitches and the ensuing headache: 11/11/2019 2:51pm I have been trying to resolve this issue since 10:30am. Through the Microsoft store, I purchased Minecraft Master Collection AS A GIFT for my son. The code was sent to his...
  3. Enforcement glitch?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement glitch?: I go to look at my enforcement history but it says I have no history of a ban or suspension history, but I've had multiple in the past and I'm currently in one, I've restarted my xbox but it...
  4. A Refund Glitched A Legit Copy Of Game, Now Won't DL or Play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A Refund Glitched A Legit Copy Of Game, Now Won't DL or Play: I accidentally bought (2) copies of The Outer Worlds from the MS store. I successfully got a refund on one but now there is a glitch on my end. It will say "You own this game" in the store but...
  5. forza horizon 4 glitched gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza horizon 4 glitched gamepass: hello, the story goes: so i decided id buy the ultimate edition instead of having to pay gamepass a month ago off cdkeys (PC), so i bought it and activated it, but i was so excited that i didnt...
  6. **Please Help** Troubles messaging on the Xbox Live website and app. Glitched scrolling and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    **Please Help** Troubles messaging on the Xbox Live website and app. Glitched scrolling and...: Before you read I want to note: I have edited this post multiple times already. Note that this bug has been tested on multiple devices with friends. I used a Chormebook. I think this is a fault on...
  7. New glitch from 60 to 98 overall

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New glitch from 60 to 98 overall: There tons of people going from 60 to 98 overall in 2k19. You only need to get to 99 overall to get a free copy of nba 2k20. Im reporting them and nothing is being done. Some are your so called...
  8. Xbox + Logitec 922 cam+ Mixer Shutdown Glitch

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox + Logitec 922 cam+ Mixer Shutdown Glitch: Hi, Hope someone can help... I stream on the Mixer platform with the Logitech c922 webcam, which directly connected to my xbox one s. After streaming on Mixer between 16-100 minutes everything...
  9. Black Ops Glitch Please help me!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black Ops Glitch Please help me!: [img] My COD Black ops game has something wrong with it since when I try ti play it on my xbox360 it has a massive glitch like the picture below [img] It's like this in all maps I'm not sure...
  10. 2k Followers glitch

in XBoX on Consoles
    2k Followers glitch: Hi, I'm currently having a problem with my followers, they are not over 2000, it's been 1 week since that. Have tried many different methods to try to fix this but to no avail, does anyone...