Xbox goes idle while I'm streaming live programs on NBCSN

Discus and support Xbox goes idle while I'm streaming live programs on NBCSN in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just started using the NBCSN app for live sports after cutting cable and while I'm watching my game the screen will dim the same way if I have a game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jpotts7000, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Jpotts7000
    Jpotts7000 Guest

I just started using the NBCSN app for live sports after cutting cable and while I'm watching my game the screen will dim the same way if I have a game paused. Is there a way to turn this off for streaming live off the app? I've only seen a closed captions
    option on the app and theres nothing else besides pushing the idle time out to 60 minutes and when I did that it just turned itself off when it hit that point.

:)

Jpotts7000, Oct 7, 2019
Thema:

1. Xbox goes idle while I'm streaming live programs on NBCSN - Similar Threads - goes idle while

2. xBox One controller goes too fast between menus and button B doesnt work

in XBoX on Consoles
    xBox One controller goes too fast between menus and button B doesnt work: Hey! I switched on xBox this morning and it was ok. Then i played Dirt Rally and when i was back to menu i realised that my controller was going too fast, like 2 or 3 icons next instead of one....
  3. Xbox One Turns on then off again, Power Brick goes from orange to white then orange again ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Turns on then off again, Power Brick goes from orange to white then orange again ...: I cant turn it on with my controller either. I press the turn on button and it lights up and beeps, the power brick goes white then orange again, and then my xbox turns off. ive tried attempting...
  4. When i tried to add an account to Xbox one, the password prompt doesnt show up and goes...

in XBoX Accessibility
    When i tried to add an account to Xbox one, the password prompt doesnt show up and goes...: So I have tried: unplugging, soft factory reset ( now I can't sign in to any accounts because it won't show password/email prompt when signing in) so far after the core services went back up it...
  5. Mouse goes off the game screen. minecraft 10 windows edition and SOT

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mouse goes off the game screen. minecraft 10 windows edition and SOT: Hello, recently bought Minecraft Windows 10 edition from official Microsoft Store and the problem is, when I play my mouse keeps getting out of game, not sticking in center of game. I dont have...
  6. Whenever I move my left stick in the home screen it moves extremely fast and goes all over...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Whenever I move my left stick in the home screen it moves extremely fast and goes all over...: So when i press the home button when im in a game it immediately puts me to the bottom of the page (where it says game pass & gold). Also, when i slightly move he left stick it goes crazy and...
  7. Xbox console goes slow

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox console goes slow: Mi consola tarda demasiado en iniciar la pantalla principal, además de que se "traba" al querer navegar en los menús y no carga juegos o aplicaciones, diciéndome que "ha tardado mucho en cargar" y...
  8. Arris Arris DG1670: MY ISP is flawless. Second I play xbox my ping goes through the roof

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Arris Arris DG1670: MY ISP is flawless. Second I play xbox my ping goes through the roof: Arris (Modems/Gateways) Arris DG1670: (Arris dg3270) MY ISP is flawless. Second I play xbox my ping goes through the roof Hi Mack, It can get confusing yes. If you are unsure you can call your...
  9. Xbox One X Randomly Shuts Off after 10-15 Minutes & Then Goes To Green Reset Screen When...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Randomly Shuts Off after 10-15 Minutes & Then Goes To Green Reset Screen When...: So, I came home after going to the beach for memorial day. Got home put everything away then played some Division 2. Played for probably about 2 hours then turned off the Xbox One X. Did some more...
  10. Xbox One X Randomly Shuts Off after 10-15 Minutes & Then Goes To Green Reset Screen When...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One X Randomly Shuts Off after 10-15 Minutes & Then Goes To Green Reset Screen When...: So, I came home after going to the beach for memorial day. Got home put everything away then played some Division 2. Played for probably about 2 hours then turned off the Xbox One X. Did some more...