Xbox goes idle while I'm streaming live programs on NBCSN

Discus and support Xbox goes idle while I'm streaming live programs on NBCSN in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just started using the NBCSN app for live sports after cutting cable and while I'm watching my game the screen will dim the same way if I have a game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jpotts7000, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Jpotts7000
    Jpotts7000 Guest

I just started using the NBCSN app for live sports after cutting cable and while I'm watching my game the screen will dim the same way if I have a game paused. Is there a way to turn this off for streaming live off the app? I've only seen a closed captions
    option on the app and theres nothing else besides pushing the idle time out to 60 minutes and when I did that it just turned itself off when it hit that point.

:)

Jpotts7000, Oct 7, 2019
Thema:

1. Xbox goes idle while I'm streaming live programs on NBCSN - Similar Threads - goes idle while

2. Xbox games on pc, never goes past 0% when trying to sync data.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox games on pc, never goes past 0% when trying to sync data.: I'm on PC and I'm trying to play the games I have downloaded with the Xbox game pass for PC, whenever I open any of the games a window pops up saying that its trying to sync game data but it never...
  3. See all games and apps goes black

in XBoX Games and Apps
    See all games and apps goes black: Hey all, Not sure what is happening but when I try to show all games and apps the screen goes black after a few seconds. The box is not locked up, I can go back to home and I can start and play...
  4. why does the xbox one x get so hot sound goes out on sound bar

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does the xbox one x get so hot sound goes out on sound bar: hi would like to find out why the xbox one x gets so hot and why does it nock out the sound from tvs and sound bars why 53645904-1c44-4b1b-a692-85214d68f3da
  5. Having issues with Borderlands 3 on start screen....goes back to dashboard

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having issues with Borderlands 3 on start screen....goes back to dashboard: Recently logged into BL3 last night, goes to the title screen and prompts to press A to sign in. States signing in to my profile, then goes back to the Xbox dashboard. Tried uninstalling and...
  6. What goes?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What goes?: I received division 2 with Xbox, and seems hung up at 48 percent. Do I need to forget digital download and buy the disc? It only been stuck downloading for six days, truthfully I don't really know...
  7. Does anyone have the problem where the xbox light goes off in the middle of streaming?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have the problem where the xbox light goes off in the middle of streaming?: submitted by /u/Fsufan93 [link] [comments]
  8. Is anybody else having issues with forza horizon. 3 crashing when game goes to loading screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is anybody else having issues with forza horizon. 3 crashing when game goes to loading screen: Is anybody else having issues with forza horizon. 3 crashing when game goes to loading screen 004889a5-5868-41b8-876d-c189c2bafe18
  9. Xbox One turns on and then just goes to an all black screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One turns on and then just goes to an all black screen: Friday morning I started up my xbox with no problem, I bought some black friday stuff, downloaded it, and then left for a good chunk of the day. Later, I came home and went to get on my xbox, it...
  10. Screen goes to “no signal” after launching the game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Screen goes to “no signal” after launching the game.: Started Forza Horizon 4 yesterday. Upon every attempt, the screen goes black while I can still hear the soundtrack of the game. Please help, i have even tried resetting the display setting....