Xbox goes to no signal after trying to run game

Discus and support Xbox goes to no signal after trying to run game in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So i have been having this problem were i try to play a game and it goes to the logo screen but after around 5 seconds it turns black then goes to a no... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by stonewall9030, Feb 28, 2021.

1. Xbox goes to no signal after trying to run game

So i have been having this problem were i try to play a game and it goes to the logo screen but after around 5 seconds it turns black then goes to a no signal screen as if the hdmi cord was pulled out. Ive tried to delete my profile and add it back, soft reset, and power cycle. Help would be great

:)

stonewall9030, Feb 28, 2021
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

Screen goes to “no signal” after launching the game.

If you've tried factory resetting the console and it has not fixed the problem then I'm afraid this suggests an issue with your video card that would need to be repaired. You can set up a repair at https://devicesupport.microsoft.com. Once you have set
    up the repair and received your shipping label via email you can pack up the console.

Please be sure to only send the console and nothing else as Xbox does not guarantee that extra such as cables or controllers will be returned.
  3. RafaelMouraB-DB3E4E3 Win User

Screen goes to “no signal” after launching the game.

Good Morning!

Are you playing on Xbox or computer?

What is the resolution of the TV / MONITOR?

Do other games work well?
  4. BinaryXtreme Win User

We've lost your tv signal

After updates, my TV signal is delayed but if I wait a minute or so it detects the signal and it's fine from there. Otherwise my system runs perfect.
  5. Cali Flash Win User

xbox shuts off after trying to run a game

that didn't work,im doing a factory restore ill tell you how it goes :)
  6. Cali Flash Win User

xbox shuts off after trying to run a game

all games so far ill try a disc game see how that works out
Thema:

Xbox goes to no signal after trying to run game

1. Xbox goes to no signal after trying to run game - Similar Threads - goes signal trying

2. When I press SIGN IN WITH A MINECRAFt ACOUNT on my PS4 minecraft then it goes to the unlock...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I press SIGN IN WITH A MINECRAFt ACOUNT on my PS4 minecraft then it goes to the unlock...: I already own a minecraft account however I do not get the page with the link and code (https//:aka.ms/remoteconnect) What shall i do [img] 4bf3e8d7-1761-46ff-9c4d-bfe5dab1060b
  3. XSX - When playing a non-4k Blu-ray disc, the screen goes black (with work around)

in XboX Insiders
    XSX - When playing a non-4k Blu-ray disc, the screen goes black (with work around): I have previously posted feedback of this and (hopefully correctly) attached the logs to the feedback. The issue has been ongoing for a long time and I have been on Alpha Skip Ahead pretty much...
  4. My xbox series x goes to black screen when I'm on the hone

in XboX Insiders
    My xbox series x goes to black screen when I'm on the hone: Hey so my xbox series x was working just fine but it started going to a black screen. I pressed the guide and it comes up, then it dissappear anf goes to the home for 2 seconds then back to a...
  5. Update loop, stuck on step 3, starts at 3%, goes to 15%, shuts down, will not update

in XboX Insiders
    Update loop, stuck on step 3, starts at 3%, goes to 15%, shuts down, will not update: [IMG] submitted by /u/allahuadmiralackbar [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox goes idle while watching movies in AppleTV+

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox goes idle while watching movies in AppleTV+: While watching movies on AppleTV+ app the Xbox idle screen will pop up in the middle of the movie. submitted by /u/ProtagoinstZero [link] [comments]
  7. Screen goes to “no signal” after launching the game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Screen goes to “no signal” after launching the game.: Started Forza Horizon 4 yesterday. Upon every attempt, the screen goes black while I can still hear the soundtrack of the game. Please help, i have even tried resetting the display setting....
  8. Screen stuck on preparing console then goes to error then no signal and just repeats all steps.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Screen stuck on preparing console then goes to error then no signal and just repeats all steps.: had a black screen no signal. Done a reset Now console is on preparing console for like 40 mins then goes to error then bk to no signal then 20 mins later preparing console. And this repeats...
  9. Xbox One has no HDMI signal and goes to Green Screen of Death.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One has no HDMI signal and goes to Green Screen of Death.: Alright I don't know what I did, but my Xbox was hit with a double whammy as it will display no signal on my TV for like half an hour and when it finally does show up it just stays on the green...
  10. TV shows a error message saying cables are loose or there has been a lost signal then TV goes ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    TV shows a error message saying cables are loose or there has been a lost signal then TV goes ...: Once a day usually at night. My TV freezes on the tv show then a picture of the back of the XBox One shows the cable is unplugged. I have checked this a thousand times and it is always plugged...