Xbox Gold 2 year agreement deal Not billing

Discus and support Xbox Gold 2 year agreement deal Not billing in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; So almost 2 years ago I got the deal to get 150 off the xbox for signing up for a 2 year Gold subscription at 14.99 a month. No problems with any of... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by jaylouder, Oct 22, 2014.

1. jaylouder
    jaylouder Guest

So almost 2 years ago I got the deal to get 150 off the xbox for signing up for a 2 year Gold subscription at 14.99 a month. No problems with any of that except that they haven't taken the monthly subscription payment since February. I've tried the chat
    with support several times in the past 7 months to no avail. Just wondering if anyone else is having this problem and if so how did you resolve it?

:)

jaylouder, Oct 22, 2014
  2. Can't Turn Off Auto Renewal

Hi there. If you are on a 2 Year Xbox LIVE Gold Contract, and it is before the end of the two years, you are effectively canceling the subscription and will be charged an Early Termination Fee (see

support.xbox.com/.../early-termination-fee
    ) and any applicable taxes. At the end of your two-year agreement, your account will not be renewed automatically. Auto-renewal is not activated to renew your subscription when the contract ends. If you aren't on
    a 2 Year Xbox LIVE Gold Contract, you can contact an Xbox Support agent at
    support.xbox.com/.../contact-us

SteadfastStorm, Oct 22, 2014
  3. An error occured cancelling automatic renewal.

Hi there. If you are on a 2 Year Xbox LIVE Gold Contract, and it is before the end of the two years, you are effectively canceling the subscription and will be charged an Early Termination Fee (see

) and any applicable taxes. At the end of your two-year agreement, your account will not be renewed automatically. Auto-renewal is not activated to renew your subscription when the contract ends. If you aren't on

SteadfastStorm, Oct 22, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Sorry to hear it. Perhaps there's an issue with your payment type. You can check at commerce.microsoft.com.

However, all billing issues must go through phone support as no one here can help with them. 1-800-469-9269 or click the link to arrange a call back.

support.xbox.com/contact-us

onyxishere, Oct 27, 2014
  5. onyxishere Win User

Sorry to hear it. Perhaps there's an issue with your payment type. You can check at commerce.microsoft.com.

However, all billing issues must go through phone support as no one here can help with them. 1-800-469-9269 or click the link to arrange a call back.

support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. SteadfastStorm Win User

Can't Turn Off Auto Renewal

7. SteadfastStorm Win User

An error occured cancelling automatic renewal.

8. greg_window10_instal Win User

Missing gold tab on honescreen

Hello rorymcginn,

May I suggest that you double check the status of your account at "Xbox subscriptions" and or "Check
    your Xbox purchase history
    " . Regardless of anyone's status, you can always check out the "Deals with Gold" . Let us know if your Xbox Live Gold account is current and up-to-date, but
    continue issues with it.

support.xbox.com/en-US/browse/billing/xbox-subscriptions

support.xbox.com/en-US/billing/xbox-subscriptions/check-xbox-live-bill

www.xbox.com/en-US/live/deals-with-gold

Good luck and good gaming,

SA
  9. Rocksolid916 Win User

The Dreaded Red Rings - My Story

What is this 2 year agreement you speak of?
Thema:

1. Xbox Gold 2 year agreement deal Not billing - Similar Threads - Gold agreement deal

2. Xbox Live Gold on Two Consoles, with Three Accounts

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold on Two Consoles, with Three Accounts: We have an Xbox One with Gold under my account. My boys each have their own accounts which they play on and have all their friends and such. We are looking at getting a 2nd Xbox One so they can...
  3. Xbox Live Gold & Game Sharing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold & Game Sharing: I'm confused which XBOX's to set as Home Xbox. Under my profile, on my XBOX, I have it set as the Home Xbox. I have the games installed and the Live Gold Subscription. I want to share my Xbox...
  4. Un Amigo me comparte gold pero yo no puedo jugar multijugador o me aparece que no tengo...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Un Amigo me comparte gold pero yo no puedo jugar multijugador o me aparece que no tengo...: Tengo un amigo que me comparte gold y me tiene en su xbox como xbox principal al igual que yo a él, pero a mi me aparece que no tengo gold y el si lo puede usar sin problemas [Translation - I...
  5. [AU Store] Hitman GotY not showing Gold discount?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    [AU Store] Hitman GotY not showing Gold discount?: Hello, Not sure if there's anything i can do to fix this, but Hitman GotY is listed in the 'deals' section of the Australian store at the moment stating gold members get a discount but that...
  6. fui cobrado 4$ em um jogo da with gold e minha assinatura esta ativa

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fui cobrado 4$ em um jogo da with gold e minha assinatura esta ativa: coloquei pra baixar o jogo ai passou alguns segundos e chegou no meu celular eu fui cobrado 4 reais da microsoft,mas o pior e que nao consta isso no historico de compras da microsoft mas tenho...
  7. What happen if i have game pass and gold, but I want the game pass ultimate on pc?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What happen if i have game pass and gold, but I want the game pass ultimate on pc?: Well I have 3 months of gamepass and 3 months of xbox libe gold, but I dont gamepass ultimate, if I bouy gamepass ultimate for 3 moths will They merge and I would get 6 months of gold and gamepass...
  8. Xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold: I was wondering if I will get the money that I used to buy the 3 months of gold and I bought three months of ultimate game pass for 3 months for a dollar and I was wondering if it will give me my...
  9. Buying the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and Converting Hours of Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and Converting Hours of Xbox Live Gold: I have 10$ currently on my Microsoft Account. I have attempted to use it to buy 3 months of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. I also have 6 months of Xbox Live Gold on my account, and was hoping to upgrade...
  10. Buying the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and Converting Hours of Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and Converting Hours of Xbox Live Gold: I have 10$ currently on my Microsoft Account. I have attempted to use it to buy 3 months of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. I also have 6 months of Xbox Live Gold on my account, and was hoping to upgrade...