Xbox Gold 2 year agreement deal Not billing

Discus and support Xbox Gold 2 year agreement deal Not billing in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; So almost 2 years ago I got the deal to get 150 off the xbox for signing up for a 2 year Gold subscription at 14.99 a month. No problems with any of... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by jaylouder, Oct 22, 2014.

1. jaylouder
    jaylouder Guest

So almost 2 years ago I got the deal to get 150 off the xbox for signing up for a 2 year Gold subscription at 14.99 a month. No problems with any of that except that they haven't taken the monthly subscription payment since February. I've tried the chat
    with support several times in the past 7 months to no avail. Just wondering if anyone else is having this problem and if so how did you resolve it?

:)

jaylouder, Oct 22, 2014
  2. Can't Turn Off Auto Renewal

Hi there. If you are on a 2 Year Xbox LIVE Gold Contract, and it is before the end of the two years, you are effectively canceling the subscription and will be charged an Early Termination Fee (see

support.xbox.com/.../early-termination-fee
    ) and any applicable taxes. At the end of your two-year agreement, your account will not be renewed automatically. Auto-renewal is not activated to renew your subscription when the contract ends. If you aren't on
    a 2 Year Xbox LIVE Gold Contract, you can contact an Xbox Support agent at
    support.xbox.com/.../contact-us

SteadfastStorm, Oct 22, 2014
  3. An error occured cancelling automatic renewal.

Hi there. If you are on a 2 Year Xbox LIVE Gold Contract, and it is before the end of the two years, you are effectively canceling the subscription and will be charged an Early Termination Fee (see

) and any applicable taxes. At the end of your two-year agreement, your account will not be renewed automatically. Auto-renewal is not activated to renew your subscription when the contract ends. If you aren't on

SteadfastStorm, Oct 22, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Sorry to hear it. Perhaps there's an issue with your payment type. You can check at commerce.microsoft.com.

However, all billing issues must go through phone support as no one here can help with them. 1-800-469-9269 or click the link to arrange a call back.

support.xbox.com/contact-us

onyxishere, Oct 27, 2014
  5. onyxishere Win User

Sorry to hear it. Perhaps there's an issue with your payment type. You can check at commerce.microsoft.com.

However, all billing issues must go through phone support as no one here can help with them. 1-800-469-9269 or click the link to arrange a call back.

support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. SteadfastStorm Win User

Can't Turn Off Auto Renewal

7. SteadfastStorm Win User

An error occured cancelling automatic renewal.

8. greg_window10_instal Win User

Missing gold tab on honescreen

Hello rorymcginn,

May I suggest that you double check the status of your account at "Xbox subscriptions" and or "Check
    your Xbox purchase history
    " . Regardless of anyone's status, you can always check out the "Deals with Gold" . Let us know if your Xbox Live Gold account is current and up-to-date, but
    continue issues with it.

support.xbox.com/en-US/browse/billing/xbox-subscriptions

support.xbox.com/en-US/billing/xbox-subscriptions/check-xbox-live-bill

www.xbox.com/en-US/live/deals-with-gold

Good luck and good gaming,

SA
  9. Rocksolid916 Win User

The Dreaded Red Rings - My Story

What is this 2 year agreement you speak of?
Thema:

1. Xbox Gold 2 year agreement deal Not billing - Similar Threads - Gold agreement deal

2. Do xbox gold cards still stack up to 36 months?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do xbox gold cards still stack up to 36 months?: I saw on a retail website that microsoft no longer allows stacking of these cards. I wanted to check to be sure? The exact quote was: "Please Note: The 'stacking' of Xbox Live subscriptions is...
  3. Live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Live gold: Domingo comprei um cartão gold de três meses, mais não está funcionando. O que eu faço agora ? [Translate] Sunday I bought a three-month gold card, but it's not working. What do I do now?...
  4. Reclamación a Microsoft por una tarjeta de regalo de un mes gratis de Xbox live gold (Claim...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reclamación a Microsoft por una tarjeta de regalo de un mes gratis de Xbox live gold (Claim...: Se que lo que estoy haciendo no vale para nada. Pero bueno dejo mi caso por escrito.Compre la consola en junio y cuando la compre me venia una tarjeta de regalo con un mes gratis xbox live gold y...
  5. Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Gold: Alright everyone so it has been a very long time since I have gone without having xbox live gold and last time i was without gold you werent able to buy any online game from the store and...
  6. Update Xbox Live Gold Subscription when canceling Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Update Xbox Live Gold Subscription when canceling Xbox Game Pass: I cancel Xbox Game Pass yesterday and actuel subscription Xbox Live does not currently work, which is valid until May 2020. Why? d319f8b7-323c-4ac7-ada9-87b206fc0379
  7. My refund of the game pass canceled my xbox live gold subscribtion

in XBoX on Consoles
    My refund of the game pass canceled my xbox live gold subscribtion: A few days ago, I bought the game pass ultimate because I saw that the first 2 months were only 2$. When I saw that I got charged the standard price, I asked for a refund because I didn't get the...
  8. Reverting to "Xbox Live Gold" after "Game Pass Ultimate" is cancelled or expires?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Reverting to "Xbox Live Gold" after "Game Pass Ultimate" is cancelled or expires?: If you want to opt back in at "Gold" level only, is this possible? Or, will you be automatically rejoined as a "Game Pass" member on that account for all eternity?...
  9. Games with Gold is trying to charge me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games with Gold is trying to charge me: So right now Hitman- The complete first season and Earth Defense Force 2025 are the listed games with gold. and when you are looking at the tiles it has the price slashed out and says free for...
  10. XBOX LIVE GOLD: Problem download september's game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX LIVE GOLD: Problem download september's game: Hello, Since September, I can't download the games for xbox 360 (only the ones for xbox one) ==> Earth defense force 2025 I tried from my computer and I can't get it (bug). From my xbox, I can't...