Xbox gold and items I bought on minecraft

Discus and support Xbox gold and items I bought on minecraft in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My xbox gold has stopped and has wiped what I bought on Minecraft store how do i get it back 623af90e-7350-42c2-a357-8a9c3846787b Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PeterHiggs1, Aug 9, 2019.

1. PeterHiggs1
    PeterHiggs1 Guest

My xbox gold has stopped and has wiped what I bought on Minecraft store how do i get it back

:)

PeterHiggs1, Aug 9, 2019
  2. {Parity} Win User

For issues with purchased items you will need to contact
    Xbox Support

The best way to reach Live Support would be here:
    Xbox Support

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support
  3. BAROQUEKey Win User

Pacote do jogo Minecraft não foi liberado após pagamento

Mister Cizl, I bought the items when he was playing minecraft on xbox one.
  4. RennyofSails Win User

Looking for some fun friends to add and play games with :)

I don't have any friends to play with on xbox, and I even bought gold for a year. I play Minecraft and Skyrim mostly, always up for something new.
  5. Verachi Win User

Xbox live family pack

I don't have minecraft but from what I read you do not need gold to play minecraft (single player) but if your sons want to play multiplayer (online) with other people then they will need gold.

Also they will need to play on the xbox that you bought minecraft.

=

As of right now Family pack is no longer available. We have no idea if it will ever come back. Getting three gold accounts can get expensive, you could look for deals on Amazon and Newegg.
  6. McDaddyTree Win User

Minecraft Skin packs, Mash-up packs and other packs

All your old purchased items should transfer so long as they were bought before the Better Together update. If they were purchased after then you'd have to purchase them again for the XB1 version. All those items are tied to your acct.

"If you already play Minecraft on a portable device, and you have Marketplace content or Minecraft Coins, these will also be available to you in the new Minecraft version."

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/game-titles/minecraft-better-together-update
Thema:

1. Xbox gold and items I bought on minecraft - Similar Threads - gold items bought

2. How to Play Fortnite without Xbox Live Gold on Xbox One , free like Sony or Nintento

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to Play Fortnite without Xbox Live Gold on Xbox One , free like Sony or Nintento: Hi, I received the Fornoite Xbox as a gift and what a nasty surprise, I need to purchase the xbox live GOLD to play Fortnite !!! Please open for free Fortnite for xbox player, there is no...
  3. Xbox live gold

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live gold: I have xbox live gold and i have 2 xbox 1's. I can only have log in. How do i add a family member so we can both logon and play at the same time? I know in the past i could do this with gold. Has...
  4. Xbox Live Gold Tenure

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Gold Tenure: Hello, i'm Andrew. My question is, if I was to cancel my xbox live gold membership, would my tenure restart? I know that it will, but if I later renew it, will it go back to what it was before I...
  5. Games with gold charging for free games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games with gold charging for free games: My games for gold is trying to charge me for some games it let me download xbox1 games but is trying to charge me for 360 games my payment method is valid and like i said no trouble with xbox1...
  6. Where are my fortnite items from the last quests with gold

in XBoX Rewards
    Where are my fortnite items from the last quests with gold: I completed all the quest with gold for fortnite it was login to gold "x" days play fortnite "x" days and download two games with gold I did all that even checked my status online said it was all...
  7. overcharged by £30 for a xbox gold sale item

in XBoX on Consoles
    overcharged by £30 for a xbox gold sale item: overcharged by £30 for a xbox gold sale item c716dca3-854d-4950-bd73-4c9e88aef28d
  8. handed in multiple in game items, and did not receive any gold or XP HELP!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    handed in multiple in game items, and did not receive any gold or XP HELP!: Myself and a friend finished a skeleton fort on a sloop, took us a good while to get everything aboard and back to an outpost only to hand everything in and not receive anything for it, if this...
  9. Avatar Items and Xbox 360 Gold Games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Avatar Items and Xbox 360 Gold Games: I can't buy avatar items of Xbox 360 gold games on my Xbox One or PC. i am on an adult account but it just doesn't work. Can someone please tell me how to fix it. 9fc9bbe8-866c-4821-8202-97904500f52a
  10. Can't purchase gold, but can still purchase other items

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't purchase gold, but can still purchase other items: So I have been trying to purchase an Xbox gold membership but it keeps telling me that they don't have authorization and or to check my billing info or contact my bank and then the error code...