Xbox Gold and no Apex Legends coins?

Discus and support Xbox Gold and no Apex Legends coins? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi all, A few months back I bought the 3 month of xbox gold with 1000 Apex coin bonus but I never received it. It said the last day I would get them... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by helpfixthis1234, Jul 28, 2019.

1. Xbox Gold and no Apex Legends coins?

Hi all,

A few months back I bought the 3 month of xbox gold with 1000 Apex coin bonus but I never received it. It said the last day I would get them was June 30th. I've checked the "Messages from Xbox Live" and have looked in the game itself to see if there is anything.

Appreciate the help

-Alex

:)

helpfixthis1234, Jul 28, 2019
  2. DominumStige Win User

Can i play Apex legends without Gold?

Hi!

No, a Gold subscription is required to play Apex, as specified in the
    game page
    : "Online multiplayer on Xbox requires Xbox Live Gold (subscription sold separately)".
  3. SoapyEar451 Win User

Which Game Do You Prefer..?

Games: Apex Legends or Fortnite?

My Answer: I prefer Apex Legends
    Apex all the way.
  4. MayOliveira2 Win User

Xbox app on windows 10

Bur my Gold membership expired two days ago, but I'm still able to play multiplayer games like Apex Legends. Is this normal? (On Xbox One)
  5. zCalibre Win User

Apex Legends not working

why do I need xbox live gold to play apex legend when it is free to play...……. pc and ps4 don't need any psn to play free games
  6. Porschesgt10 Win User

bug succes

hi thanks for contacting us.

if you have a bug like this i would head to the apex website

https://help.ea.com/en/apex-legends/apex-legends/

hope this helps

steve
Thema:

Xbox Gold and no Apex Legends coins?

1. Xbox Gold and no Apex Legends coins? - Similar Threads - Gold Apex Legends

2. Promoção Live Gold Apex 1000 moedas (Live Gold Apex 1000 Coins Promotion)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Promoção Live Gold Apex 1000 moedas (Live Gold Apex 1000 Coins Promotion): Comprei Live Gold no mês de Abril, onde teve a promoção de 1000 moedas Apex Legends, que até agora não recebi maiores informações de como resgatar. Translation: I bought Live Gold in April,...
  3. why I must to pay xbox gold to play apex legends while on playstation 4 and pc no? Microsoft ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why I must to pay xbox gold to play apex legends while on playstation 4 and pc no? Microsoft ?: i have a pc, and i don't pay the "gold", some friends have a ps4 and don't pay the "ps plus", i WANT TO PLAY ON XBOX AT APEX LEGENDS I MUST PAY THE [Mod Removed] WHY?...
  4. Have yet to recieve my 1000 apex legends code from 50% off 3 month gold + free 1000 apex...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Have yet to recieve my 1000 apex legends code from 50% off 3 month gold + free 1000 apex...: Back in April, there was a promotional offer to new members as well as already subscribed members. The new members promotion was $1 for 1 month gold + 1000 apex legends coins code and 50% off 3...
  5. Missing 1000 Apex Coins from $1 XBL Gold Promo

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing 1000 Apex Coins from $1 XBL Gold Promo: Hey folks, Support asked me to post here. During the period of 11th of April - 12th of May 2019 Xbox ran a promotion where you could get 1 month of Xbox Live AND 1000 Apex coins for $1. My dad...
  6. Comprei xbox live gold 3 meses e nao ganhei as 1000 moedas no apex [Translation - I bought...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Comprei xbox live gold 3 meses e nao ganhei as 1000 moedas no apex [Translation - I bought...: Comprei xbox live gold 3 meses e nao ganhei as 1000 moedas no apex E queria saber como eu ganho, tem que resgatar algum codigo? voces me envia? [Translation - I bought Xbox Live Gold 3 months...
  7. 1/2 price xbox live gold 1000 apex coins link broken xbox aware but not all advocate...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    1/2 price xbox live gold 1000 apex coins link broken xbox aware but not all advocate...: Anyone purchasing the 3 months 1/2 price gold (UK) 1000 apex coins the link was broken and charged you the full price. problem is many advocates are unaware of the offer but I have had luck with...
  8. Moedas do apex legends pra quem virasse live gold [Translate] Apex Legends Coins for those...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Moedas do apex legends pra quem virasse live gold [Translate] Apex Legends Coins for those...: Eu assinei a live gold nessa ultima promoção 11/04, na qual quem fosse assinar ganharia 1000 moedas do apex legends mas ate agora eu nao ganhei as moedas e queria um resposta. [Translated by Mod]...
  9. A message to all Apex Legends players who participated in the XBL Gold + Apex Coins promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    A message to all Apex Legends players who participated in the XBL Gold + Apex Coins promotion: Hopefully you will see this post as this qustion has been asked numerous times in the forums. Under the terms of the promotion, you may not receive your Apex Coins until as late as 06/30/2019....
  10. Can i play Apex legends without Gold?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i play Apex legends without Gold?: On PS4 i can play apex legends without ps plus and i wanna switch to xbox since most of my buddies play xbox. Just want to know if i'll need to start buying Gold to play the free game....