Xbox gold conversion to gamepass

Discus and support Xbox gold conversion to gamepass in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; My question i regarding the conversion proccess of Xbox Live gold to Game pass ultimate. 3 days ago I wanted to take advantage of the 1$ deal for 1... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by RyanTerreri, May 23, 2020.

1. RyanTerreri
    RyanTerreri Guest

My question i regarding the conversion proccess of Xbox Live gold to Game pass ultimate. 3 days ago I wanted to take advantage of the 1$ deal for 1 month of Game Pass Ultimate. When I bought the deal I had 6 months remaining on my Xbox live gold. I saw that
    the Game Pass would expire in 6 months which was odd because I only bought one month trial. I was confused and quickly refunded it because I was nervous it would make me pay more. After the refund I soon realized my gold was gone. So, does anyone know how
    I can get my 6months of gold back without buying a new one?

Thank you in advance if you help

:)

RyanTerreri, May 23, 2020
  2. HackingSpartan8 Win User

xbox ultimate exchange rip off

On top of the Gold, GamePass and GamePass for PC you also get Ultimate Editions of Xbox Game Studios games. You get a way bigger value with ultimate that's why the conversion rate is lower. As others have already mentioned, the initial conversion converts
    both the Xbox Live Gold and GamePass time at the ratio of 1:1
  3. Matts A2k Win User

Ultimate upgrade from Live Gold - confused!

GamePass Ultimate converts all your remaining time from Gold to a single subscription, so if you do the conversion, you will have Gamepass and Live Gold for the entire remaining Gold period.
  4. Paul1708 Win User

Game Pass Ultimate but Live Gold

It will give you Gamepass and gold till 16.03.2020 so you be getting gamepass till then for the $1or whatever the cost is in poland,

The conversion rates are used AFTER you have a ultimate membership. So if you purachsed gold or gamepass when already on ulitamate
  5. Smwutches Win User

You would have to try contacting support to see if there is anything they can do, but when you have gold or game pass and you purchase game pass ultimate, any remaining gold or game pass you have is automatically converted to ultimate as well since it
    already has those. So cancelling ultimate cancels everything. http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. BigAlShmoke Win User

Xbox live

Thema:

1. Xbox gold conversion to gamepass - Similar Threads - gold conversion gamepass

2. Gamepass Ultimate and Gold Conversion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gamepass Ultimate and Gold Conversion: So, I was going to add 12 months of xbox live gold onto my account because my gamepass ultimate subscription was about to run out and I just wanted to go back to the standard gold subscription. I...
  3. Xbox conversion of 12 months gold membership to 12 months game pass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox conversion of 12 months gold membership to 12 months game pass: I have never had a gold membership or game pass before. If i buy 12 months of gold membership and upgrade it to ultimate game pass using the deal for £1 will i get a full 12 months of ultimate...
  4. xbox live gold conversion to ultimate game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live gold conversion to ultimate game pass: So this is from a really ticked off Mom. When we signed up for the ultimate game pass promotion nowhere did we see that it converts xbox live. Nowhere. I'm seeing this question asked a lot. I'm...
  5. Resubscribing to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and Conversion of Live Gold

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Resubscribing to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and Conversion of Live Gold: Just before Xmas 2019 I received an offer of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for £1. I had ran out of my gold subscription and I thought this was a good deal and decided to accept it. I cancelled it...
  6. Xbox Live Gold Conversion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold Conversion: Hi all, I’m fairly new to all this so any help is appreciated. I just spent £49.99 on live gold membership and it gave me no choice but to used the ultimate game pass conversion?! Expires in 4...
  7. conversion xbox live gold to ultimate game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    conversion xbox live gold to ultimate game pass: Dear forum members, I had an xbox live gold membership which ran until July 2022. I paid for the offer of ultimate game pass for three months which, if I were to believe the xbox game pass...
  8. conversion from xbox live gold to ultimate game pass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    conversion from xbox live gold to ultimate game pass: Hi, i've just purchased 12 months of subscription to xbox live gold to get the advantage of the conversion of my 12 months to ultimate game pass, but my account says 12 months subscription...
  9. Xobox Live Gold to Game Pass Ultimate conversion rates

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xobox Live Gold to Game Pass Ultimate conversion rates: What are the conversion rates for this? I just tried a 3 month Xbox Live Gold code and it said it would convert to 1 month of Ultimate. f122efb3-29b4-4456-b2b9-5164e6019146
  10. question regarding xbox live gold conversion into game pass ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    question regarding xbox live gold conversion into game pass ultimate: Hi all, I just noticed the promotion that if you pay $1 it converts your xbox live gold time into the ultimate game pass time. I have about 18 months of xbox live gold on my account. It sounds...