Xbox Gold conversion to GamePass

Discus and support Xbox Gold conversion to GamePass in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have 9 months left on my "gold" subscription. If I was to covert to GamePass Ult. would I see any extension of time before I would need to renew?... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/bishopredline, Oct 21, 2021.

1. Xbox Gold conversion to GamePass

I have 9 months left on my "gold" subscription. If I was to covert to GamePass Ult. would I see any extension of time before I would need to renew?

submitted by /u/bishopredline
    [link] [comments]

/u/bishopredline, Oct 21, 2021
  2. HackingSpartan8 Win User

xbox ultimate exchange rip off

On top of the Gold, GamePass and GamePass for PC you also get Ultimate Editions of Xbox Game Studios games. You get a way bigger value with ultimate that's why the conversion rate is lower. As others have already mentioned, the initial conversion converts
    both the Xbox Live Gold and GamePass time at the ratio of 1:1
  3. Matts A2k Win User

Ultimate upgrade from Live Gold - confused!

GamePass Ultimate converts all your remaining time from Gold to a single subscription, so if you do the conversion, you will have Gamepass and Live Gold for the entire remaining Gold period.
  4. NeoDan123 Win User

LIVE GOLD TO ULTIMATE

If you have a current subscription to Gold or Gamepass then you would be able to convert it to the Ultimate plan.

1st time using Ultimate will give you the full conversion of your available Gold/Gamepass. If you had Ultimate before then you would be in for the conversion rate as mentioned above.
  5. NeoDan123 Win User

LIVE GOLD TO ULTIMATE

If you have a current subscription to Gold or Gamepass then you would be able to convert it to the Ultimate plan.

1st time using Ultimate will give you the full conversion of your available Gold/Gamepass. If you had Ultimate before then you would be in for the conversion rate as mentioned above.
  6. Paul1708 Win User

Game Pass Ultimate but Live Gold

It will give you Gamepass and gold till 16.03.2020 so you be getting gamepass till then for the $1or whatever the cost is in poland,

The conversion rates are used AFTER you have a ultimate membership. So if you purachsed gold or gamepass when already on ulitamate
Thema:

Xbox Gold conversion to GamePass

1. Xbox Gold conversion to GamePass - Similar Threads - Gold conversion GamePass

2. Conversion of Xbox Live Gold to Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Conversion of Xbox Live Gold to Game Pass Ultimate: Hi, I am currently using a Game Pass Ultimate membership of 7 months on my xbox console so if i use a code of 1 month Xbox Live Gold will my Game Pass Ultimate membership convert to 8 months? ( I...
  3. Conversion for upgrading Xbox Live Gold to Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Conversion for upgrading Xbox Live Gold to Game Pass Ultimate: When I go to try the 1-month for $1 trial for the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, it tells me that it will turn the remaining time on my Xbox Live Gold subscription to a Xbox Game Pass Ultimate...
  4. Xbox live gold to game pass ultimate conversion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox live gold to game pass ultimate conversion: If I have 24 months of xbox live gold, and I choose to convert to game pass ultimate, will I keep my 24 months or will it be subject to a conversion ratio? 0d498f3b-3838-4e68-a2b2-1a79add5beca
  5. Gold to Ultimate conversion rate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gold to Ultimate conversion rate: I have 20 months of Gold. If i convert this to Ultimate what is the current conversion rate. Is it one to one so i get 20 months of ultimate. Thanks 174bf14e-25ee-4236-b58a-20f021c20765
  6. XBOX LIVE GOLD to Game Pass Ultimate - conversion rate question (applicable to 2021 answers...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    XBOX LIVE GOLD to Game Pass Ultimate - conversion rate question (applicable to 2021 answers...: Hi, i've 14 months of Gold Live left on my account and might take up the £1 offer to go Game Pass Ultimate but when I select it on my XBOX ONE S, it says 3 months for £1 then £10.99 a month after...
  7. Upgrading XBox Live Gold subscription to Gamepass Ultimate conversion ratio 1:1?- November 2020

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Upgrading XBox Live Gold subscription to Gamepass Ultimate conversion ratio 1:1?- November 2020: I see a lot of conflicting answers to this question (including from ambassadors/moderators here, as far as I can tell) and was wondering if anyone could provide a concrete answer as of the current...
  8. conversão de xbox live gold para game pass ultimate[Translation-conversion from xbox live...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    conversão de xbox live gold para game pass ultimate[Translation-conversion from xbox live...: Atualmente ainda é possível converter 12 meses de live gold em formato de gift card comprado por exemplo nas Lojas Americanas, em 12 meses de game pass ultimate? Tenho essa dúvida pois sou novo na...
  9. Xbox gold conversion to gamepass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox gold conversion to gamepass: My question i regarding the conversion proccess of Xbox Live gold to Game pass ultimate. 3 days ago I wanted to take advantage of the 1$ deal for 1 month of Game Pass Ultimate. When I bought the...
  10. Gamepass Ultimate and Gold Conversion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gamepass Ultimate and Gold Conversion: So, I was going to add 12 months of xbox live gold onto my account because my gamepass ultimate subscription was about to run out and I just wanted to go back to the standard gold subscription. I...