Xbox Gold didn't go through

Discus and support Xbox Gold didn't go through in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought a 3 month pass to xbox gold, and when i put the code in my account, my xbox glitched and it took me to the home page, after, i tried entering... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CoreypbBrophy, Mar 26, 2020.

1. Xbox Gold didn't go through

I bought a 3 month pass to xbox gold, and when i put the code in my account, my xbox glitched and it took me to the home page, after, i tried entering the code again and it said it has already been used. The problem here is that i don't have the 3 months
    in my account, so i cant play online, i feel like i've been robed.

:)

CoreypbBrophy, Mar 26, 2020
Thema:

Xbox Gold didn't go through

1. Xbox Gold didn't go through - Similar Threads - Gold didn't through

2. I 'bought' a xbox game from 'free games with gold' but i didn't got it for free

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I 'bought' a xbox game from 'free games with gold' but i didn't got it for free: can someone help me? i cant refund it with purchase history.. i have a gold membership. f1d6a704-7fdb-4fb5-a8d4-a6798bea10cc
  3. The GamePass and Gold codes didn't apply corretly

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    The GamePass and Gold codes didn't apply corretly: I redeemed a Game Pass Code but in the xbox appear that it was apply to Gold, and the Gold code for 3 months didn't apply. Cambié un Código de Game Pass, pero en la xbox parece que se aplicó a...
  4. Didn't receive 3 bonus months with Xbox Gold purchase

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Didn't receive 3 bonus months with Xbox Gold purchase: On November 6th, I purchased a year of Xbox Gold through a promotion that was on my Xbox dashboard which said it came with 3 bonus months. Currently, my next recurring charge is 12 months from...
  5. Didn't receieve my February Gold Quest reward.

in XBoX Rewards
    Didn't receieve my February Gold Quest reward.: In February I got 2 achievements in Shadow Warrior (a February Games with Gold game). I played at least Rocket League, NBA 2K17, and NBA Live 18 for over 30 minutes each. I also played my Xbox...
  6. Didn't get copy of Rainbow Six Siege for buying 12-month Xbox Gold

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Didn't get copy of Rainbow Six Siege for buying 12-month Xbox Gold: My dashboard offered me a promo that if I bought 12 months of Gold I'd get a free copy of Rainbow Six Siege. I bought the 12 months, but received no code for Siege....
  7. Didn't receive free 3 month Gold code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Didn't receive free 3 month Gold code: I was directed here by customer support. I participated in the buy three months of Gold get three free. I waited til the date (3-15-18) I was supposed to receive it by. I still haven't received...
  8. I have gold, but I'm unable to play online. Already tried power cycling, didn't work.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have gold, but I'm unable to play online. Already tried power cycling, didn't work.: What the title says. I tried playing both Halo 5 and Halo MCC; however, Halo 5 tells me that I need an account with Xbox Live Gold with multiplayer privileges enabled. Multiplayer privileges are...
  9. I cancelled Xbox gold live... but I didn't get refund for it the agent keep on sayin i did.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cancelled Xbox gold live... but I didn't get refund for it the agent keep on sayin i did.: I didn't get a refund but the agent kept on saying i did!! May I get help from you guys ad31eef8-ef22-4de4-96b2-cc63bbc19ce4
  10. gold didn't renew when it was supposed to.

in XBoX on Consoles
    gold didn't renew when it was supposed to.: Ok, so i did use a code for my Xbox live gold to renew and now the day has come for it to renew. I signed out of my Xbox and signed back in. And the first thing it says it to purchase Gold. I...