Xbox gold expire

Discus and support Xbox gold expire in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My xbox gold membership expired in Februrary this year but I am still able to play online. Does anyone know why this is ?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Winser95, Jun 11, 2014.

1. Winser95
    Winser95 Guest

Xbox gold expire

My xbox gold membership expired in Februrary this year but I am still able to play online. Does anyone know why this is ?

:)

Winser95, Jun 11, 2014
  2. I can play online, But can't download free games?

When does your Xbox live Gold expire?

SparkleZonFire, Jun 11, 2014
  3. luci5r9
    luci5r9 Guest
    Question about XBOX One Games With Gold

I'm aware that on XBOX One, Games With Gold works differently then XBOX 360. If your Gold membership expires, you can no longer play your downloaded free Games With Gold on the XBOX One. However, my question is, if my membership expires, but after 1 month
    I renew my Gold Membership, will I then be able to play my downloaded free Games With Gold or have I lost them forever once the membership expires?

Thanks.

luci5r9, Jun 11, 2014
  4. Xbox gold expire

Hello there Winser95 Xbox gold expire :)

Are you sure you don't have auto renewal turned on? Can you please click on 'my account' in the top right hand of the website. This should load a page that shows you when your gold membership expires, which you seem to still have.

Let us know.

Many thanks,

Cloud

Mark Sherwood, Jun 11, 2014
  5. Winser95
    Winser95 Guest
    Hi thanks for the response ! It said that it 10/2/14 but I had no option to turn the auto renew off which suggested to me that it was off? I'm just not sure!

Winser95, Jun 11, 2014
  6. maxen
    maxen Guest
    maxen, Jun 11, 2014
  7. Thank you for the response Xbox gold expire :)

It seems odd that you don't see an expiry date, as you are showing as a Gold Member. It may be best (as Maxen points out) to speak to phone support so that that can look into the matter further.

Many thanks,

Cloud

Mark Sherwood, Jun 11, 2014
  8. Winser95
    Winser95 Guest

Xbox gold expire

It says expire date was 10/2/14 ! But I'm still playing online and I couldn't find the option to stop auto renewal because I done it before. It's very strange.

Winser95, Jun 11, 2014
  9. Thank you for the response Xbox gold expire :)

I'm beginning to wonder if this is a regional thing. That date format you provided (10/02/14) to me is the 10th February, but maybe its actually the 2nd October. Is your region set up to match your actual location? I am guessing that you are from the UK
    due to the way you read the date format but if your region is set to the US then that date would actually be October 2nd.

Many thanks,

Cloud

Mark Sherwood, Jun 12, 2014
  10. Winser95
    Winser95 Guest
    I'm not sure! It should be but how would I check? And yes it is February when it said it should have expired.

Winser95, Oct 31, 2018
  11. steeledwand7664 Win User

Game Pass Box on Xbox One Dashboard

Are you sure its the game pass sub that expires in august?

Or is it your xbox live gold sub that expires in august?
  12. An Old Freak Win User

My acces ambassador as refused

Are you saying that your Xbox Live Gold expired, then you added a 3 month card to your account?

If so, then you would have been removed because your Gold expired.

Sorry if I misunderstood.

Yes, my subscription (2 years xbox live has expired), while I resume one (3 months), there was a span of 2 weeks: s, but the impossible to return
    When your Gold expired, you were removed from the program.
  13. Wo1f 0 Win User

Your profile does not have permission to access gta online

Xbox LIVE Gold Expires on 28/08/2015
  14. SparkleZonFire Win User

I can play online, But can't download free games?

When does your Xbox live Gold expire?
  15. WickederPhoenix Win User

Would someone mind seeing if they can hear me on my headset?

hey sorry but my xbox gold just expired
Thema:

Xbox gold expire

1. Xbox gold expire - Similar Threads - gold expire

2. Walmart Gold Card expired? Purchased this month

in XBoX Accessibility
    Walmart Gold Card expired? Purchased this month: I purchased a Walmart Gold Membership Card for $60. Typed it into my Redeem Code, got code is invalid. After several re-checks, the code was typed in right. Contacted Microsoft, they said it's an...
  3. New Xbox Live Gold card is "expired"

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Xbox Live Gold card is "expired": Last week, on 11/14/20, I went to a local pharmacy and got a 3 Month Xbox Live Gold card. 1 week later, 11/21/20, I tried to redeem it (I didn't redeem it earlier because I forgot to) and it said...
  4. Xbox Live Gold free key expired

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Gold free key expired: Hello, a few years ago i bought a new xbox 360 with a key for 1 month xbox live gold included. then I decided to redeem this key about 6 months ago. But I did not agree to the terms of use, I...
  5. Xbox Live Gold 3 Months unable to be redeemed due to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate expired...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold 3 Months unable to be redeemed due to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate expired...: Hey, Around 12-ish hours ago I purchased a code from the UK Retailer Smyths for 3 months of Xbox Live Gold, since my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription was due to end. Upon attempting to redeem...
  6. Xbox Live Gold Expired Early

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold Expired Early: I gifted 12 months of xbox live gold to my friend on April 30 2020. Today (september 20 2020) it is saying its expired. I looked back at my emails and confirmed it was 12 months. Anyone have any...
  7. Xbox live gold expired 2 months early.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold expired 2 months early.: Hello! On July 29th 2020, I bought a 3 month subscription to Xbox gold live. Earlier today I was on it just fine, playing with a friend of mine. I went out and came back and suddenly I can no...
  8. My xbox live gold has been cancelled, but it has not yet expired.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox live gold has been cancelled, but it has not yet expired.: I reset my xbox after an issue that caused the games not to save any progress. It took me to a page where it told me told reset my xbox. I thought that would be the solution to the problem. It...
  9. Does xbox live gold cards expire if not used?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does xbox live gold cards expire if not used?: If i buy 12month of xbox live gold(online).Can i keep it until i have the xbox series x? 6dddc6d2-0193-4afc-bb55-d9936c5be3d2
  10. Game pass ultimate expires what happens to games with gold.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game pass ultimate expires what happens to games with gold.: If i upgrade to game pass ultimate and it expires at the end of the subscription. If i just want to go back to regular gold will i still have my games with gold that i had before the account was...