Xbox gold - extend subscription

Discus and support Xbox gold - extend subscription in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi. I'm new to Xbox. I have bought a 12 mth subscription for my children but want to extend to 24 mth now, not wait til 12mth expires. From my account... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by JulieBurke1, Nov 19, 2019.

1. JulieBurke1
    JulieBurke1 Guest

Hi. I'm new to Xbox. I have bought a 12 mth subscription for my children but want to extend to 24 mth now, not wait til 12mth expires. From my account summary I can see the option to Manage my existing subscription, but options only include change payment
    type, turn off recurring billing, cancel subscription etc. Where do I find the option to extend the subscription to 24 months and buy the extra 12 mths now?

Thank you in advance for your help.

:)

JulieBurke1, Nov 19, 2019
  2. Zenosos Win User

I can not find where to buy xbox live gold

For extending xbox live gold it is found under settings, account and subscriptions
  3. BIGbooty0678 Win User

"Your Xbox settings on your Microsoft Account do not allow multiplayer games."

All good, I just had to extend my Xbox live Gold subscription
  4. AssertiveGrub90 Win User

The easiest way to extend would be to keep recurring billing on as that way you don't need to do anything to get the second 12 months. If you don't want to do that you can buy a gift card for a 12 month membership and when you claim the code it will add
    12 months to the end of your current membership. I often buy these gift cards at my local video games store.
  5. JulieBurke1 Win User

Thank you! I will try that..
  6. A lL A T lR E O Win User

Problema de membresía de Xbox Live [Xbox Live membership issue]

It is probably because you previously activated your game pass ultimate subscription. If you redeem a prepaid gold or game pass code while you have active the game pass ultimate subscription, the code will extend the time of the game pass ultimate subscription
    but considering a conversion. A 12-month code of Xbox Live Gold extends a 4-month equivalent of a Game Pass Ultimate subscription.

Here is a link that contains information on equivalences.

https://www.xbox.com/live/gold/upgrade
Thema:

1. Xbox gold - extend subscription - Similar Threads - gold extend subscription

2. If I redeem a Live Gold code to my existing Gamepass Ultimate would It extend my gamepass...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    If I redeem a Live Gold code to my existing Gamepass Ultimate would It extend my gamepass...: I have 2 months of Ultimate. If I buy one month Live Gold, will it add to the Ultimate and make it 3 months? If that's the case would my Ultimate expand to 3 months after redeeming Live Gold?...
  3. Problem regard to extend Gold for 3 months

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Problem regard to extend Gold for 3 months: Hi there. I've tried to extend my Gold account on my xBox One, but no succes. It says that Microsoft has a problem processing my payment. I've tried with 2 debit cards and no succes. In the past I...
  4. Can an Xbox Live prepaid card be used to extend an existing Xbox Live Gold account that has...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can an Xbox Live prepaid card be used to extend an existing Xbox Live Gold account that has...: Can an Xbox Live prepaid card be used to extend an existing Xbox Live Gold account that has autorenew on a credit card? fdcc5aa8-6489-40eb-a3a9-036ff7a0eb7d
  5. I cannot extend my xbox live gold subscription

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I cannot extend my xbox live gold subscription: Hi How can I make 36 months xbox live gold subscription using 3 of 12 month gift cards? What I did so far are; - I bought 3 gift card. (12 month, 12 month, 12 month) and I want to make it 36...
  6. Is there an ETA on the 1000 apex coins code promised with the "extend your gold membership...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Is there an ETA on the 1000 apex coins code promised with the "extend your gold membership...: I was recently offered the deal to extend my membership with 3 months for 50% off, which would also grant me an extra digital code for 1000 apex legends coins to sweeten the deal. Granted the...
  7. How Many times can you extend a membership to Xbox Live Gold?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How Many times can you extend a membership to Xbox Live Gold?: How Many times can I EXTEND a membership to Xbox Live Gold, for example I extended my Xbox Live Gold membership to 3 months, Can I re-extend my membership to another 3 months at the same time?...
  8. No puedo extender mi membresia xbox live gold (I can't extend my Xbox Live Gold Membership)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    No puedo extender mi membresia xbox live gold (I can't extend my Xbox Live Gold Membership): Buenas, eh tenido un problema al querer extender mi membresia, mi membresia actual expira el 13 de octubre pero vi que hay una oferta de 3 meses por 14.99$ yo utilizo tarjeta de débito como método...
  9. Unable to extend Gold membership

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to extend Gold membership: I am unable to extend my Xbox Live Gold membership. Tried both using a redeem code or extend directly from the store on my Xbox, but cases I get the following error message: Change your...
  10. Can't extend Xbox live Gold Subscription from offer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't extend Xbox live Gold Subscription from offer: For some reason whenever I try to extend my one month gold subscription with a 3 month subscription from the offer it doesn't work. It says "Try that again,Something happened at our end waiting a...