Xbox gold for family

Discus and support Xbox gold for family in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have 4 xbox's and 4 member of my family all play live is there a gold membership that give all 4 of us live 479822f1-4eac-40ba-be7c-3570915c5253 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by XxOverlorDxX187, Feb 12, 2020.

1. Xbox gold for family

I have 4 xbox's and 4 member of my family all play live is there a gold membership that give all 4 of us live

:)

XxOverlorDxX187, Feb 12, 2020
  2. Vader1010Darth Win User

Xbox sharing

* Merged

* Original title: XBox Live Gold - Family Sharing

How to sign into family sharing of XBox Live Gold on the family home Xbox?
  3. oOUTSIDERo62 Win User

Family Gold Pack

Or to make it easier:

When you add a family member to an Xbox LIVE Gold Family Pack, you have to add it to the same console as the primary account holder. However, after you add that family member to your Xbox LIVE Gold Family Pack, they can recover their account on a different
    console and still remain a part of the Family Pack. AND The Xbox LIVE Gold Family Pack gives you four 12-month Gold memberships for less than the price of two.
  4. TEST000005 Win User

Xbox live Family

If you mean a Family Gold Membership, ist not possible anymore. Family Gold is expired already. But, you could share your Membership with your Family on a Xbox One.
  5. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Family Gold. How much time can you have on it at once?

Q: Everyone in my family is already an Xbox LIVE Gold member. Is there a limit to how long my Xbox LIVE Gold Family Pack subscription can be?

A: An Xbox LIVE Gold Family Pack subscription cannot exceed 36 months. If your family members have more than 72 months of Xbox LIVE Gold membership remaining combined when they are added to the Xbox LIVE Gold family pack, any remaining time on their subscriptions
    in excess of the 72 months will be cancelled and you will not receive a refund for any time beyond 72 months.

-

Taken from the family pack FAQ.

-

www.xbox.com/.../FamilyPackFAQ
  6. Photonimus Win User

Granting Allowances for a Family Pack Gold Membership.

Family was removed partly because the Xbox One will have the new home gold feature, which is even better than family gold.
Thema:

Xbox gold for family

1. Xbox gold for family - Similar Threads - gold family

2. Xbox live gold subscription not sharing across family members

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live gold subscription not sharing across family members: I Bought xbox live 1 month subscription earlier today but it's only working on my account if anyone else tries to play an online game it just says that they need to buy an xbox live subscription,...
  3. Multiple Gold memberships necessary for family on multiple Xbox Ones?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Multiple Gold memberships necessary for family on multiple Xbox Ones?: I'm looking through as much customer support FAQs as I can, but can't seem to find a good answer to this. We currently have a 360 and a One at home, but I'm considering buying a new One X for the...
  4. Family gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Family gold: My family gold is not working even though the parent has me set as a child 7a7afa77-7cc4-4b4b-8a17-38d28a61c0a7
  5. Family Account with 2 Gold Acounts

in XBoX on Consoles
    Family Account with 2 Gold Acounts: I have a gold account and my son has been playing using my account for the past few years. I set him up with his own account, under Family, but he insists on using my profile. We now have 2 xbox...
  6. Game Pass Ultimate Sub broke my Family Live Gold Pass access

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass Ultimate Sub broke my Family Live Gold Pass access: I've had GPU since it's Beta, but my family can't access any of my Digital or Gold purchases to play unless I'm logged into that console, this includes online gaming. I removed my console from the...
  7. Xbox Live Gold for a family of 3

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold for a family of 3: I just bought a 3rd xbox one for my household. The goal is for us all to be able to play the same multiplayer game together at the same time. I've had no issue up to this point with 2 consoles...
  8. Permission issues for Live Gold on Family accounts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Permission issues for Live Gold on Family accounts: I have four of my kids in my family account and they always have to log in to my account because thy don't have permissions to play Live. He was trying to play Plants vs Zombies LIVE but it won't...
  9. Family Live Gold Sharing

in XBoX Accessibility
    Family Live Gold Sharing: Hi, Recently, I was added to an xbox family by a close relative, and his home xbox is set to a different one than my account. I am not able to access the xbox live gold he uses, even though we...
  10. XBox Live Gold Family Sharing

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Live Gold Family Sharing: I have 2 Xbox's - 360 and XBX X, Live Gold is my gamertag on the XB1X. I was under the impression that I can make one of the consoles the 'Home' console, however there is no such option on the...