Xbox gold for Microsoft points

Discus and support Xbox gold for Microsoft points in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I was wondering if there is anyway i can trade my xbox live gold card for microsft points? 24c649c5-d179-4c85-9de8-27fe82fc8761 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Lncolnn, Dec 29, 2018.

1. Lncolnn
    Lncolnn Guest

I was wondering if there is anyway i can trade my xbox live gold card for microsft points?

:)

Lncolnn, Dec 29, 2018
  2. rafa1000house Win User

MyAchievements / MyRewards no Brasil

pois é, apenas 2% de desconto não é nada atrativo, mas o MyRewards já parece ser melhor. Um amigo meu aqui do serviço ganhou alguns Microsoft Points só porque realizou compras de itens na Live e porque renovou a Gold.

As condições são essas:

Complete a monthly survey - 20 Microsoft Points

Renew 1 month Gold membership - 10 Microsoft Points - MUST BE LIVE GOLD MEMBER

Renew 3 month Gold membership - 30 Microsoft Points - MUST BE LIVE GOLD MEMBER

Activate or renew Gold for the first time ever - 100 Microsoft Points

Renew 12 month Gold membership - 200 Microsoft Points - MUST BE LIVE GOLD MEMBER

Renew or upgrade to Xbox Family Gold membership - 400 Microsoft Points

Make your first marketplace purchase ever - 100 Microsoft Points

Activate Netflix for the first time ever - 100 Microsoft Points - MUST BE LIVE GOLD MEMBER

Refer-a-Friend and get 100 points for every friend who upgrades to Gold - 100 Microsoft Points for both you & your friend (referral link)
  3. Oliver L Win User

¿How to buy Xbox Live on Xbox One?

Hi,

You can use all kind of xbox live gold or microsoft points card for using on xbox one.

The points or gold membership is bount to your account. Not to the comsole.

Microsoft points you added via Xbox 360 are also useable on the Xbox One.
  4. StefanNeubauer Win User

need help with xbox gold 1 month

support.xbox.com/.../microsoft-points-retire-faq

Can I buy an Xbox Live Gold membership with the currency in my Microsoft account?

The currency in your Microsoft account can’t be used to buy an Xbox Live Gold membership at this time.

this should also be printed on the backside of every currency code Card
  5. Uriels Phoenix Win User

Why can't I use my Microsoft Account to renew membership?

Please check this:

Can I buy an Xbox Live Gold membership with the currency in my Microsoft account?

The currency in your Microsoft account can’t be used to buy an Xbox Live Gold membership AT THIS TIME.

Maybe in the future it will be implemented. Who knows..
  6. WPAK Win User

paying for my xbox live membership

Hi there,

-

Unfortunately it isn't possible to buy a gold subscription with the accounts currency.

See this link as source:
    at 'Can I buy an Xbox Live Gold membership with the currency in my Microsoft account?'
Thema:

1. Xbox gold for Microsoft points - Similar Threads - gold Microsoft points

2. One Year Xbox Live Gold Membership by redeeming Microsoft Reward Points

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    One Year Xbox Live Gold Membership by redeeming Microsoft Reward Points: My goal was set to redeem my Microsoft Reward points for a One-year Xbox Live Gold Membership, and it disappeared sometime in the last few days. How can we get this back as an option?? This has...
  3. Microsoft Rewards Points / XBOX Live Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards Points / XBOX Live Gold: Gday all, Just a quick question regarding Microsoft reward points. My daughter went to cash hers in today for a Live gold subscription, but the option is no longer there?? Has it only just...
  4. Lost gold points and access to Microsoft Jigsaw

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost gold points and access to Microsoft Jigsaw: I have lost access to all of my more than 30,000 collected gold points as well as nearly all my bought puzzle collections and was not able to sign in. In stead I got this dutch message: 'Kies...
  5. Lost Microsoft points, games with gold, digital content why more expensive than disc, xbox one ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost Microsoft points, games with gold, digital content why more expensive than disc, xbox one ...: I am actualy really upset. I got a €25 pre-paid card from my wife. I entered the code and it showed me the value. I confirmed it and in believe that my funds are availabel I threw the code away....
  6. Can't use Microsoft points to purchase xbox Gold membership

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't use Microsoft points to purchase xbox Gold membership: Is this really the case? If yes, that's ridiculous. We purchased $100 in points only to find out that he can't get the gold membership now. 61c23540-4d85-4a67-86bf-3c184071730a
  7. How do I access Microsoft points to pay for a gold membership???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I access Microsoft points to pay for a gold membership???: I have a friend that has had a account on my 360 console for a long time now and today decided he was going to go and buy a gold membership. However the old hotmail account he use he no longer...
  8. Gold account expired won't let me purchase with Microsoft points

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gold account expired won't let me purchase with Microsoft points: My gold live account is past due. I'm trying to get back online with Microsoft points, system won't let me change payment options HELP!!!! 367bb34c-25bf-4a75-bd27-d5d375e1dcb3
  9. The month of gold for 10 pesos you can only pay with credit card or microsoft points too???

in XBoX on Consoles
    The month of gold for 10 pesos you can only pay with credit card or microsoft points too???: the month of goldfor 10 pesos you can only pay whit credit card or microsoft points too?? f04cb108-dc5f-4a34-9215-795554a6b54e
  10. Any way of a microsoft points to gold trial transfer?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Any way of a microsoft points to gold trial transfer?: Okay so I spent some of my money on microsoft points not realising that I couldn't buy gold with them. I was wondering if there is any way a member of staff could put 1 month of gold into my...