Xbox Gold Killer Instinct Sale Question (20+20=40)

Discus and support Xbox Gold Killer Instinct Sale Question (20+20=40) in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I don't know it this is the right place to ask this. There is sale (supposedly) of the Killer Instinct Ultra DLC at 50% for those that have already... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by PJosepshon, May 21, 2014.

1. PJosepshon
    PJosepshon Guest

I don't know it this is the right place to ask this. There is sale (supposedly) of the Killer Instinct Ultra DLC at 50% for those that have already purchased the combo pack. But looking at the price it is 50% off the normal price of $40 now at $20. This
    makes no sense since the combo pack was $20 this just makes the overall upgrade to the ultra pack back to the original cost of the ultra pack ($20 for the original combo pack and now $20 for the ultra pack). I mean if I didn't already have the combo pack
    it would be cheaper to just buy the overall ultra pack as it is 12% for new purchases. Do I have this correct and is Microsoft somehow math challenged or do they think most X1 users can't add?

Can somebody tell me if I have this deal correct? If so Wow! That would be really arrogant of Microsoft.

PJ

:)

PJosepshon, May 21, 2014
  2. Tzar of kaos
    Tzar of kaos Guest
    GAMESCOM 2014.

Killer Instinct season 2 coming.....october 15th.

Same prices as season 1 ($20-40)...

Source: Total Xbox.com.

Tzar of kaos, May 21, 2014
  3. CRUZZifer
    CRUZZifer Guest
    CRUZZifer, May 21, 2014
  4. Xbox Gold Killer Instinct Sale Question (20+20=40)

It seems to me that Microsoft is making it so that you can upgrade versions without having to pay full price for both, but just the difference in price between the two.

HyruleBalverine, Jun 12, 2014
  5. HyruleBalverine Win User

It seems to me that Microsoft is making it so that you can upgrade versions without having to pay full price for both, but just the difference in price between the two.
  6. Tzar of kaos Win User

GAMESCOM 2014.

Killer Instinct season 2 coming.....october 15th.

Same prices as season 1 ($20-40)...

Source: Total Xbox.com.
  7. Tzar of kaos Win User

Killer Instinct S2 (Maya Trailer!)

Heu! It's $20 (or $40) each season....

You can also start to play it for free.

Killer Instinct also got some discount time to time.

Greedy ?.....
  8. Galactic Geek Win User

Killer Instinct 2 on the Xbox One?

Alternatively, you can buy the Combo Edition, which gets you all of the current characters for $20 or the Ultra Edition for $40, which gets you all that + the original Killer Instinct with its own set of achievements. The Combo and Ultra Editions have gone
    on sale recently, so you might be able to get them cheaper, but I don't know for sure whether those sales have ended or not.
  9. Judge Win User

Launch Titles

Zoo Tycoon, Ryse, Forza 5, and the $20 Killer Instinct character package.
Thema:

1. Xbox Gold Killer Instinct Sale Question (20+20=40) - Similar Threads - Gold Killer Instinct

2. xbox live gold purchese

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    xbox live gold purchese: hi im here because i bought xbox live gold with a gift card and it didn't give it to me and i had the right code and everything and then after i bougth that i bought some other thing for my games...
  3. Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold: Merhabalar, Daha 3 gün once kendime xbox one s satin aldim ve kutunun icinden 1'er aylık live gold go game pass üyeliği cikti... Game pass'i aktive ederken bir sorun olmadi ancak live gold'u aktif...
  4. Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold: In Finland, they purchased an annual Gold subscription at XBox one worth 59.90 euros. It turned out that this subscription is valid only in Europe. They didn’t take it back to the store, they said...
  5. Killer Instinct KI Gold disappeared

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Killer Instinct KI Gold disappeared: I purchased the Supreme Edition of the game and as soon as I launched it and downloaded all the proper content of the specific package, the 18,000 Gold vanished after an hour or so. Please...
  6. I haven't received my KI Gold for purchasing Killer Instinct: Season 3 Ultra Edition

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I haven't received my KI Gold for purchasing Killer Instinct: Season 3 Ultra Edition: I was sent to this forum by customer support. I purchased the season pass several weeks ago but as of yet I have not received the 18,000 KiI Gold listed I the game's description. Please help....
  7. Killer Instinct: Season 3 Ultra Edition, 18,000 KI Gold?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Killer Instinct: Season 3 Ultra Edition, 18,000 KI Gold?: I purchased Killer Instinct: Season 3 Ultra Edition and the Game Description says it comes with 18,000 KI Gold, but once I got the game installed my in-came wallet is showing 0....
  8. Killer Instinct allmy storage points and gold dissappeared

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Killer Instinct allmy storage points and gold dissappeared: Hi logged in to play shadow lords to find my tokens ki gold and all my storage have disappeared am totally baffled i know i had lots of storage at least 5000 tokens and 300ki gold where has it...
  9. Killer instinct games with gold problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Killer instinct games with gold problem: so I have downloaded the new killer instinct games with gold ultra edition today! But when I go back into the store on my xbox one s it still says "get" not play??? When I click on it, it...
  10. Killer instinct missing KI gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Killer instinct missing KI gold: Hello i found out today that my KI gold(18000, from a bundle pack) is Missing. Seem im not the only one with that trouble. People said to contact Xbox customer service. Cani have some help on...