Xbox gold/live/game pass

Discus and support Xbox gold/live/game pass in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi Hope someone can help me out. my two little boys are having there first xbox off santa this year, & me & my ex wife have bought a 3 month... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Oldschoolatari, Dec 11, 2019.

1. Xbox gold/live/game pass

Hi

Hope someone can help me out.

my two little boys are having there first xbox off santa this year, & me & my ex wife have bought a 3 month subscription for Xbox gold/live game pass, to get them up and running.

But as we live in seperate houses, i’ve decided to get myself an Xbox off santa, because i have them on 50/50 shared access, & it will save them bringing theirs up to me every other weekend.

So basically i’m trying to find out is can i set up an account for them to play in their house & when i have them they can use the same account on my Xbox?

Any advice would be very much appreciated.

Thanks

:)

Oldschoolatari, Dec 11, 2019
  2. Viper7Gamer Win User

Upgraded but charged for both subscriptions

Game Pass Ultimate includes Xbox Live Gold, Game Pass for Console and Game Pass for PC.

You must have just Game Pass and Xbox Live Gold.
  3. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Game pass ultimate

Hi the Game Pass Ultimate is the pack of this Services: Game Pass(Xbox) + Game Pass(PC)+Live Gold

If you only play in Xbox, Subscribe the Game Pass Ultimate is the Same with you Subscribe Game Pass + Live Gold but you only go pay $ 15.00 vs $20.00 by Subscribe Game Pass and Live Gold Se-pared
  4. AridLizard Win User

About game pass ultimate.

the upgrade from Xbox Game Pass to Game Pass Ultimate combines Game Pass with Xbox Live Gold, that is why Game Pass Ultimate costs more than standard Game Pass, and the combined cost is cheaper than having Live Gold and Game Pass as separate subscriptions
  5. FreakRoach Win User

ERROR 0X803F800E

Xbox Live Gold, and Xbox Game Pass are two separate subscriptions. The message you see is for Game Pass. If you're playing a game that's included with Game Pass and you do not own it, then you need to subscribe to game pass. Xbox Live Gold is for playing
    games online.
  6. LegoNinja187 Win User

Game pass ultimate

Game Pass Ultimate includes Xbox Live Gold, Xbox Game Pass for console and Xbox Game Pass for PC
Thema:

Xbox gold/live/game pass

1. Xbox gold/live/game pass - Similar Threads - gold live game

2. Question about how Xbox Live Gold & Game Pass Sharing works

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question about how Xbox Live Gold & Game Pass Sharing works: Hello, For Christmas my partner purchased me an Xbox One so that I could finally play No Man's Sky. I also got six months of Game Pass Ultimate. My partner also made a Gamertag with her...
  3. Can't play/download Tekken 6 on 360 (free games with gold) - I now live in Italy but my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play/download Tekken 6 on 360 (free games with gold) - I now live in Italy but my...: Hi I have the xbox games pass ultimate - free PC and xbox games. PC games work great using xbox beta app on my win 10 pc with VPN to uk. I am trying to use express vpn on my xbox 360 to allow me...
  4. Can't Install Tekken 6 (Xbox Live Gold game) on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Install Tekken 6 (Xbox Live Gold game) on Xbox One: Can't Install Tekken 6 (Xbox Live Gold game) on Xbox One, selecting the (xbox 360) game from the Gold menu, takes me to its store page, then nothing, there's an option to See Price, then it takes...
  5. Game pass ultimate cancellation and previous games with gold from Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass ultimate cancellation and previous games with gold from Xbox live: I am thinking of upgrading my current xbox gold account to GPU but was just wanting some clarification in reference to my previous gold account and the games with gold i have gotten over the...
  6. Xbox Live Gold & Xbox Game Pass - expired codes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold & Xbox Game Pass - expired codes: My Xbox Live Ultimate account is about to expire, and I've recently purchased the limited edition Gears 5 controller, which had a card with codes for both 14 days of Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game...
  7. I paid for xbox live gold but i amnot getting to play my online games

in XBoX Accessibility
    I paid for xbox live gold but i amnot getting to play my online games: Hi, I have paid for my xbox live gold but I still cannot play any of my online games. I have restarted my xbox and unplugged it but it ill still not work. I have also tried using xbox live gold...
  8. Are Xbox Gold Live Free Games accessible in Aust - or are the offers false advertising??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are Xbox Gold Live Free Games accessible in Aust - or are the offers false advertising??: So I have once again had a free hour to try yet again to access the claimed backwards compatible free Xbox 360 game (currently Tekken 6) for my Xbox One. Yet again it asks for linked payment...
  9. xbox live gold y xbox game pass[Translation-xbox live gold y xbox game pass]

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live gold y xbox game pass[Translation-xbox live gold y xbox game pass]: canjee un codigo de xbox live gold 12 meses y luego me suscribi a xbox game pass y no me aparece los 12 meses solo los 4 meses de xbox game pass, he perdido los 12 meses? [Translation-Redeem a...
  10. Question: Will "upgrading" from Xbox Game Pass for Console and Xbox Live Gold to Xbox Game...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question: Will "upgrading" from Xbox Game Pass for Console and Xbox Live Gold to Xbox Game...: I'm not sold on paying Microsoft $1 to "upgrade" to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate if that means I'll be giving up all of the time I have on Xbox Game Pass for Console and Xbox Live Gold except for what...