Xbox gold/live/game pass

Discus and support Xbox gold/live/game pass in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi Hope someone can help me out. my two little boys are having there first xbox off santa this year, & me & my ex wife have bought a 3 month... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Oldschoolatari, Dec 11, 2019.

1. Xbox gold/live/game pass

Hi

Hope someone can help me out.

my two little boys are having there first xbox off santa this year, & me & my ex wife have bought a 3 month subscription for Xbox gold/live game pass, to get them up and running.

But as we live in seperate houses, i’ve decided to get myself an Xbox off santa, because i have them on 50/50 shared access, & it will save them bringing theirs up to me every other weekend.

So basically i’m trying to find out is can i set up an account for them to play in their house & when i have them they can use the same account on my Xbox?

Any advice would be very much appreciated.

Thanks

:)

Oldschoolatari, Dec 11, 2019
  2. Viper7Gamer Win User

Upgraded but charged for both subscriptions

Game Pass Ultimate includes Xbox Live Gold, Game Pass for Console and Game Pass for PC.

You must have just Game Pass and Xbox Live Gold.
  3. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Game pass ultimate

Hi the Game Pass Ultimate is the pack of this Services: Game Pass(Xbox) + Game Pass(PC)+Live Gold

If you only play in Xbox, Subscribe the Game Pass Ultimate is the Same with you Subscribe Game Pass + Live Gold but you only go pay $ 15.00 vs $20.00 by Subscribe Game Pass and Live Gold Se-pared
  4. DrifterX22 Win User

I need a fast answer

No Jay. Game pass is separate from Xbox live gold and ultimate which is both game pass and gold. You need Xbox live gold to play online multiplayer games.
  5. AridLizard Win User

About game pass ultimate.

the upgrade from Xbox Game Pass to Game Pass Ultimate combines Game Pass with Xbox Live Gold, that is why Game Pass Ultimate costs more than standard Game Pass, and the combined cost is cheaper than having Live Gold and Game Pass as separate subscriptions
  6. XBF Leo G Win User

my son to upgrade ultimate game pass- I cancelled it and now xbox live wont work

Hello dannyheaton,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you canceled Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and now your son is unable to use Xbox Live Gold.

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate
    is three different subscriptions in one. It includes Xbox Live Gold, Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Game Pass for PC. If you cancel Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, you lose access to all three of these subscriptions. That is why your son is unable
    to use Xbox Live Gold features.

Generally, users will upgrade their Xbox Live Gold subscription to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. This will convert your Xbox Live Gold time to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate time. If you cancel Xbox Game Pass Ultimate after upgrading, you must

purchase an Xbox Live Gold subscription
    in order to continue using online features for your console. We hope this information helps
    dannyheaton!
Thema:

Xbox gold/live/game pass

1. Xbox gold/live/game pass - Similar Threads - gold live game

2. What happens to Xbox live gold when upgrading to game pass ultimate?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What happens to Xbox live gold when upgrading to game pass ultimate?: The official site says there is a “conversion ratio”, and there’s a 3:1 ratio chart for adding gold onto ultimate, but almost everyone I’ve talked to says it is 1:1 when upgrading to ultimate from...
  3. Gold Live codes executed but games show no LIVE membership

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gold Live codes executed but games show no LIVE membership: Hi, I have as issue with GOLD Live - I have redeemed two GOLD Live codes (+1 month each one) yet the games (Forza Horizon) shows no Gold Live membership... On Playstation 4 there are not such a...
  4. XBOX LIVE GOLD to Game Pass Ultimate - conversion rate question (applicable to 2021 answers...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    XBOX LIVE GOLD to Game Pass Ultimate - conversion rate question (applicable to 2021 answers...: Hi, i've 14 months of Gold Live left on my account and might take up the £1 offer to go Game Pass Ultimate but when I select it on my XBOX ONE S, it says 3 months for £1 then £10.99 a month after...
  5. Downgrading from Xbox Game Pass Ultimate to Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Downgrading from Xbox Game Pass Ultimate to Xbox Live Gold: All I understand that the only way to downgrade a Game Pass Ultimate subscription to an XBOX Live Gold subscription is to let the subscription expire and then renew / subscribe to XBOX Live. Is...
  6. Game Pass Ultimate & Xbox 360 Live Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Ultimate & Xbox 360 Live Gold: Hi, I have a Xbox 360 and regularly playing it for the last few days and I saw that I can get 3 months of Game Pass Ultimate for 1€, sounds interesting, but there is a problem. If I take the...
  7. Game Sharing with family via XBox Live Gold

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Sharing with family via XBox Live Gold: I recently bought Forza Horizons 4 Ultimate in the sale, expecting it to be shared with my two sons for them to play. However, it doesn't show up as being owned by my elder son in his XBox App or...
  8. I have 3 xbox consoles in the family, can games pass ultimate and/or live gold be shared?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have 3 xbox consoles in the family, can games pass ultimate and/or live gold be shared?: I wish for my family to all play online together can the xbox game pass ultimate be shared ? If not the 2 adults will only need a live gold account for online game play. Will each adult/console...
  9. How to convert live gold to Game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to convert live gold to Game pass ultimate: Hi, Can anyone confirm if I can still convert my live gold subs to Game pass ultimate. I am having 6+ months live gold subscription remaining. I already joined the $1 trial offer when it was...
  10. Voucher code for live gold 12 months being converted to 6 months game pass?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Voucher code for live gold 12 months being converted to 6 months game pass?: For Christmas my son was bought a voucher for 12 months of xbox live gold. However when he entered the code it was converted automatically to game pass ultimate (6 months). This is not what he...