Xbox Gold LIVE GAMES

Discus and support Xbox Gold LIVE GAMES in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I have problem on Xbox gold live, i claim game its say u got game its add u libery, but if i go to my list game not have game , i back on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Nele7500, Aug 2, 2021.

1. Nele7500
    Nele7500 Guest

Xbox Gold LIVE GAMES

Hello,

I have problem on Xbox gold live,

i claim game its say u got game its add u libery,

but if i go to my list game not have game ,

i back on Xbox live games i can again claim :/

:)

Nele7500, Aug 2, 2021
  2. Capitain Gonzo Win User

Why don’t you give us any good games with gold Xbox?

Games with Gold is an on top option to Xbox Live Gold and also a successful change to the game pass. Don't forget that the XBOX 360 Games With Gold Games are a gift to you that are yours even without Xbox Live Gold
  3. HassanB Win User

no me deja descargar crackdown en free games with gold

4. cinek3883 Win User

How to download backward compatibility games with Games With Gold on Xbox One

Unfortunately your free trial doesn't give you access to the Games with Gold deals, you'll need a full blown Xbox Live Gold membership to take advantage of Games with Gold.
    "All Xbox Live trials on Xbox One are eligible for every benefit of Xbox Live Gold, including Games with Gold."
  5. EggsBoxJuan Win User

xbox live transfering to xbox one?

news.xbox.com/.../xbox-one-digital-games-and-live-gold

-

If you are an Xbox Live Gold member today, you are already set for Xbox One. Your Xbox Live Gold membership for Xbox 360 will seamlessly become an Xbox Live Gold account on your Xbox One and you will be able to enjoy Xbox Live Gold features on either console.
    You can even be logged in to Xbox 360 and Xbox One at the same time. Home Gold benefits are exclusively for Xbox One.
  6. matthewiag Win User

Can you make Fortnite be playable without xbox live gold?

Hello,

Xbox Live Gold is required for all Multiplayer game.

The Xbox Live Gold is not just for online multiplayer it also is required for Party Chat, Deals with Gold Games with Gold and Server maintenance.
Thema:

Xbox Gold LIVE GAMES

1. Xbox Gold LIVE GAMES - Similar Threads - Gold LIVE GAMES

2. Microsoft still doing the Xbox Live Gold to Game Pass Ultimate promo?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft still doing the Xbox Live Gold to Game Pass Ultimate promo?: If I let my xbox game pass ultimate subscription run out next month, can I do the Xbox Live Gold to Game Pass Ultimate promo still, where you pay $1 to upgrade all the Xbox Live Gold you have at a...
  3. how can i change my plan from games pass ultimate to xbox live gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how can i change my plan from games pass ultimate to xbox live gold: how can i change my plan from games pass ultimate to xbox live gold 794a8852-4f12-4b24-a46a-c591b61777ac
  4. Xbox Live Gold Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Gold Games: Okay so I'm currently console sharing with a family member and I have the games we each buy, they display normally. Also have xbox live so I can play online games no problem, just to clarify the...
  5. How to play free to play multilayer games without xbox live gold

in XboX Insiders
    How to play free to play multilayer games without xbox live gold: Hi guys. Can you please tell me how to play free online multiplayer games such as fortnite and warzone without xbox live gold . They said that they were gonna do it so please help. My subscription...
  6. Weird interaction with xbox live gold and game pass ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Weird interaction with xbox live gold and game pass ultimate: Hey guys, I recently purchased the game pass ultimate, with the intent being to try it for one month and then cancel the recurring subscription. It works great but I'm confused as to when the next...
  7. Assassin's Creed on Xbox Game Pass or Xbox Live Gold

in XboX Insiders
    Assassin's Creed on Xbox Game Pass or Xbox Live Gold: I've been wondering for a long time if there are any chances that we can get any Assassin's Creed game on Xbox Game Pass or Xbox Live Gold Subscription, I really love the franchise and would love...
  8. Help with understanding Game Pass Ultimate vs Live Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help with understanding Game Pass Ultimate vs Live Gold: Hello. I think this is an easy answer but I am finding this very confusing. My kids have a monthly recurring subscription to Game Pass Ultimate. My understanding is that this includes Live Gold....
  9. Having Xbox Game Pass Ultimate (and LIVE Gold) on multiple Xbox consoles in the same house

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having Xbox Game Pass Ultimate (and LIVE Gold) on multiple Xbox consoles in the same house: Game Pass is a subscription service like Netflix or Amazon video, except for video games. Personally I think it's wonderful and offers amazing variety and quality for your money. This being said,...
  10. I ordered Xbox live gold 12 months and got Xbox game pass ultimate 3 months

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I ordered Xbox live gold 12 months and got Xbox game pass ultimate 3 months: Hello, I have Xbox game pass ultímate for 1 month. I also ordered Xbox Live Gold. When I confirmed the Xbox live gold, it gave me an extra 3 months of game pass ultimate. Please help....