xbox gold live on two different devices

Discus and support xbox gold live on two different devices in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Myy son has an xbox 360 and I have a windows phone. Is it possible to pay for xbox gold once, and let us both benefit from it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ReferredSage81, Jan 24, 2014.

1. xbox gold live on two different devices

Myy son has an xbox 360 and I have a windows phone. Is it possible to pay for xbox gold once, and let us both benefit from it

:)

ReferredSage81, Jan 24, 2014
  2. itz arl3Y
    itz arl3Y Guest
    If u buy the live gold will both my son's be able to use it on different profiles

two sons share their Xbox one.

So two different profiles.

If u buy the Xbox live gold will they both be able to use the gold or do they need a gold live for.each profile accounts

itz arl3Y, Jan 24, 2014
  3. UpliftKnight
    UpliftKnight Guest
    two remotes, one counsel, how many xbox live gold accounts do i need to play online with friends

You need two separate xbox live gold memberships on different accounts for both of you play online.

UpliftKnight, Jan 24, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

If you're using the same account, then yes. If you're using different accounts then you would need to purchase gold for each account.

Smwutches, Jan 24, 2014
  5. Smwutches Win User

If you're using the same account, then yes. If you're using different accounts then you would need to purchase gold for each account.
  6. x24hrs2livex Win User

Combining MS live accounts

You cannot merge two accounts. Your xbox live gold cannot be switched to a different account
  7. UpliftKnight Win User

two remotes, one counsel, how many xbox live gold accounts do i need to play online with friends

You need two separate xbox live gold memberships on different accounts for both of you play online.
  8. shafman-5358CAE1-671 Win User

Black Ops 2 Noob Please Help

If you are trying to use two different Xbox LIVE accounts to play online they both have to have XBL Gold
  9. SSondag Win User

x box live on two separate consoles.

Unfortunately you can not share the same Xbox account on two consoles at the same time. For both of you to play on two different consoles at the same time would require two different accounts. It doesn't cost anything to create an account for Xbox Live.
    However, it will cost BOTH accounts to have Gold subscriptions.
Thema:

1. xbox gold live on two different devices - Similar Threads - gold live different

2. Xbox Live Gold games are different in other regions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Gold games are different in other regions: Hi Microsoft, I understand the free Xbox One game release for this month is NHL 2019. However, in Singapore, we recieved Race the Sun instead. Similarly, previous month, we did not receive the...
  3. renew xbox live gold in different country

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    renew xbox live gold in different country: Hello, I changed country, last month I changed my new country on my console and then my account, and I also updated the billing address for the new country. On the same day I was unable to change...
  4. What is the Different between Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is the Different between Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass: Greeting my name is Ray, I recently bought my Xbox One S, and when I bought it came with an Xbox Live Gold which has prompted me to go Microsoft website, the isn't much about detail information...
  5. same xbox live gold membership on two different xbox one consoles

in XBoX on Consoles
    same xbox live gold membership on two different xbox one consoles: If I have two different xbox one consoles (one at my house and one at my dad's house), can I use my xbox live gold membership in both places? Or is it tied to the console so I would need two...
  6. Xbox Live Gold - What is the difference between gift code im Box and bought Membership online?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Gold - What is the difference between gift code im Box and bought Membership online?: At the purchasing Xbox 360 there was a gift (trial) CODE in the box: one month free live gold membership. After activating this code the access to online gaming was possible for ALL USER...
  7. CAN I LOG ON TO MY X BOX GOLD LIVE ON A DIFFERENT CONSOLE IN A DIFFERENT COUNTRY ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    CAN I LOG ON TO MY X BOX GOLD LIVE ON A DIFFERENT CONSOLE IN A DIFFERENT COUNTRY ?: Hi I have a gold account and would like to know if I can use my same account on both my consoles 1 in UK and 1 in spain ? I live in the UK so this is where I bought gold but would I have to buy...
  8. If u buy the live gold will both my son's be able to use it on different profiles

in XBoX on Consoles
    If u buy the live gold will both my son's be able to use it on different profiles: two sons share their Xbox one. So two different profiles. If u buy the Xbox live gold will they both be able to use the gold or do they need a gold live for.each profile accounts...
  9. Switching Xbox Live Gold to a different account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Switching Xbox Live Gold to a different account: I just recently bought Xbox Live Gold for 1 year and I accidently put it on the wrong Xbox account. Can I switch it from one account to a different one? 170b6456-845e-437b-b35f-82620f6ef7cf
  10. Difference of Xbox Live Gold Membership and Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Difference of Xbox Live Gold Membership and Xbox Live: Hi Folks, I would like to ask the difference between two subscriptions because I'm confuse which one to buy. Can someone post a matrix that display the difference of Xbox Live Gold and XBox Live...