xbox gold live 코드 입력하려는데 오류가 뜹니다.[Translation-I'm trying to enter an xbox gold live code,...

Discus and support xbox gold live 코드 입력하려는데 오류가 뜹니다.[Translation-I'm trying to enter an xbox gold live code,... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; 12개월, 6개월 코드를 받아서 입 을 하 는데요 처음 12개월 입 때는 그냥 잘 되더니 그다음 6개월 코드를 입 하 하니 "다시 시도하세요. 문 가 발생했습니다. 시 기다리면 문 가 해결 수 있습니다." 라 뜨면서 계속 안됩니다. 윈도우 스 어 리셋도 해보... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Nuyh Mik, Feb 21, 2020.

1. Nuyh Mik
    Nuyh Mik Guest

xbox gold live 코드 입력하려는데 오류가 뜹니다.[Translation-I'm trying to enter an xbox gold live code,...

12개월, 6개월 코드를 받아서 입 을 하 는데요

처음 12개월 입 때는 그냥 잘 되더니

그다음 6개월 코드를 입 하 하니

"다시 시도하세요. 문 가 발생했습니다. 시 기다리면 문 가 해결 수 있습니다."

라 뜨면서 계속 안됩니다.

윈도우 스 어 리셋도 해보 윈도우 스 어 앱 문 해결도 눌러보 했지만 혀 도움이 안됩니다.

영어 사이트로 들어가서 해봐도

"Try that again. Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help."

이 게만 계속 뜨는데 해결 방법이 없을까요..

[Translation-I'm going to get a 12- or 6-month code to enter.

The first 12 months were just fine.

I'm going to enter a six-month code.

"Try again. There was a problem. Wait a while to resolve the problem.

And should not continue to float.

I tried to reset the Windows Store and tried to fix the Windows Store app problem, but it doesn't help at all.

Go to the English site and try it out.

"Try that again. Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help."

I'm not going to keep floating like this, but there's no workaround.]

:)

Nuyh Mik, Feb 21, 2020
Thema:

1. xbox gold live 코드 입력하려는데 오류가 뜹니다.[Translation-I'm trying to enter an xbox gold live code,... - Similar Threads - gold live 코드

2. XBOX 360 LIVE GOLD

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX 360 LIVE GOLD: Hi, I have tried for a few days now to add Xbox live gold to my son's Xbox 360 console, it will not accept debit card. I have tried numerous times to re-enter it and even went from my computer to...
  3. Xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold: Hi Microsoft ,I notice my account got suspended . But i want to pay but got no credit/debit and any else card .I only got giftcard balance .so any way i can pay with gift card for my xbox live...
  4. Xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold: I have two questions, the codes of xbox live gold still work for xbox 360, there is a difference between xbox live gold is that I saw two cards with codes, one with symbol of xbox 360 and the...
  5. Xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold: I was gifted an Xbox live gold game pass for three months and activated it to my account from my phone but when i tried to play fortnite on my xbox it said that i needed to purchase the live gold...
  6. Xbox live gold cancelled early

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live gold cancelled early: I just got my xbox today, I purchased it a few days ago along with a prepaid code for xbox live gold. It says its expired but it is a 6 month code I haven't even had my xbox for 24 hours. The xbox...
  7. I have Xbox Live Gold but can’t play online game. How do I fix this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have Xbox Live Gold but can’t play online game. How do I fix this?: I have unplugged and plugged back in my router. I have rest my xbox several times. Ive tried everything, but its not working. The only online game thats been able to work fir me was a minecraft...
  8. Xbox live gold

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox live gold: Why do we need to pay for Xbox live gold to play online multiplayer when you can go to a pc and play online with out a subscription bd7828aa-d1ea-4442-84ee-c7b20d466bd6
  9. Nao consigo jogar o fifa 2020 no xbox one live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Nao consigo jogar o fifa 2020 no xbox one live gold: Caros Fiz uma assinatura do xbox live gold para neu filho jogar onlie principalmente o fifa 2020 com um amigo, que tb comprou a assinatura. Ja tentei de tudo para fazer a conexao mas nao consigo...
  10. doppi addebito abbonamento xbox live gold[Translation-double charge subscription xbox live...

in XBoX on Consoles
    doppi addebito abbonamento xbox live gold[Translation-double charge subscription xbox live...: ciao a tutti , vorrei chiedervi una info , ho riscontrato due transazione per il pagamento del abbonamento xbox live gold effettuati nello stesso giorno vorrei chiedere il rimborso per una delle...