xbox gold membership, charged 59.99 again? It has not been 12 months.

Discus and support xbox gold membership, charged 59.99 again? It has not been 12 months. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was looking at a game that said 4.99, for sale, on the xbox 360 (dark souls.) When I went to buy it, it said 19.99 suddenly. This puzzled me, so I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Krommer-BA57E031-A995-4720-8810-CF4CE446889C, Jan 28, 2014.

1. xbox gold membership, charged 59.99 again? It has not been 12 months.

I was looking at a game that said 4.99, for sale, on the xbox 360 (dark souls.)

When I went to buy it, it said 19.99 suddenly. This puzzled me, so I went here.

Upon going here, when logging in on this site it brings me to

Xbox gold membership, annual, 59.99

So I assumed mine had ran out, then clicked it. However, I look in past transactions

and I paid 59.99 in MAY, of 2013. It said that would run out in JUNE, of 2014. Yet I had

to pay 59.99 NOW?

Why Was I charged 59.99 again?

How do I get a refund?

:)

Krommer-BA57E031-A995-4720-8810-CF4CE446889C, Jan 28, 2014
  2. Tali eF
    Tali eF Guest
    Dashboard Offer

So there's currently an offer on my dashboard offering $5 a month for 12 months of gold. Will I be charged $5 or $59.99? When I click on it, it says $59.99 not $5...

Tali eF, Jan 28, 2014
  3. EggsBoxJuan
    EggsBoxJuan Guest
    When you purchase the 12 month gold membership...

If you purchase a 12 month membership you will be charged the full amount of 59.99 if that's what it costs on your region.

EggsBoxJuan, Jan 28, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Yesterday would have been the last day for the sale on that game. So you may have caught the site at a time when it was just changing prices.

If you were charged for another 12 months, you would need to contact support and speak to billnig. 1-800-4my-xbox

Smwutches, Jan 28, 2014
  5. Smwutches Win User

Yesterday would have been the last day for the sale on that game. So you may have caught the site at a time when it was just changing prices.

If you were charged for another 12 months, you would need to contact support and speak to billnig. 1-800-4my-xbox
  6. CalacaBellaTriX Win User

Purchasing 12 Month $59.99 ($5 Per Month)

There are different GOLD memberships available. While youre in Xbox.com, click on 'My Account' in the upper right hand corner, just below your Gamertag. Then just below to the right of your avatar, click on the green bar titled 'Upgrade/Manage'. It will
    take you to a list of options available for gold membership purchase:

1 month =$9.99 / 3 months =$24.99 / 1 year =$59.99 /

OR family pack plan (up to 4 gamertags) $99.99 for one year.

As long as you have auto renewal on:

- If you purchase the 1 month, every month you'll be charged $9.99

- If you purchase the 3 months, you'll be charged 24.99 every 3 months

- If you purchase year, every year you'll be charge $59.99 in one transaction
  7. EggsBoxJuan Win User

When you purchase the 12 month gold membership...

If you purchase a 12 month membership you will be charged the full amount of 59.99 if that's what it costs on your region.
  8. Lofty Who Win User

12 months gold

It has been posted in the Hot Deals thread but Shopto still advertising

Xbox Live 12 Month + 1 Month Free Gold Membership XBOX ONE - £27.85

www.shopto.net/.../XB11225-xbox-live-12-month-1-month-free-gold-membership
  9. joldmen Win User

Xbox charges for things I did not pay for

1 charge for $62.99 (looks like 12 months gold membership?) and 1 charge for $9.44
Thema:

1. xbox gold membership, charged 59.99 again? It has not been 12 months. - Similar Threads - gold membership charged

2. Double charged for Xbox gold membership

in XBoX on Consoles
    Double charged for Xbox gold membership: hello, I have had to renew my xbox gold membership, upon viewing my credit card statement it appears I have been charged twice. I am wondering why? d9606291-df30-4efd-b761-baff35465bb1
  3. I purchased an Xbox gold membership and it charged my account twice and the membership isn't ...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I purchased an Xbox gold membership and it charged my account twice and the membership isn't ...: I had to renew my Xbox live gold subscription and I was charged twice and my membership isn't even working. 79755046-6fc1-4dfa-a3c1-aaa0d844adfa
  4. Charged over $200 for a $46.66 Gold membership

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Charged over $200 for a $46.66 Gold membership: I was attempting to buy a $46.66 gold membership (33% off on Xbox store). After some attempts by myself and a representative I was told it isn't possible. So instead I was given the option to pay...
  5. gold membership still charged for the free GoW 3 game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    gold membership still charged for the free GoW 3 game: I redeem my 12 month gold membership today, When I try to download the GoW3 from web store, it shows that 19.99 will be charged to my credit card. Any solution? Thanks...
  6. Bought gold membership and was charged yet still isnt activating gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought gold membership and was charged yet still isnt activating gold: I went and bought two 50 dollar gift cards for the Xbox One since I myself do not own any type of credit card only my bank card (I have one of my parent's on my account that i uss purely as the...
  7. Xbox Live Gold Membership: I was charged for the free game?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold Membership: I was charged for the free game?: Not sure where to write this but... For some reason I got charged for a game that is supposed to be free as a part of "Games with Gold" offer. I have successfully claimed and downloaded two games...
  8. charged account, cannot purchase gold membership

in XBoX on Consoles
    charged account, cannot purchase gold membership: Hey, I've charged my account with 10€ (yes, Germany) in order to redeem the code for the 0,00€ 1 month gold membership which is an event, not the trial that you get when newly created. Now, the...
  9. Past Due Charge for Unwanted Gold Membership

in XBoX on Consoles
    Past Due Charge for Unwanted Gold Membership: Recently, I realized I haven't made much use of the Xbox Live Gold membership I had so I decided to disable auto-renew for it. Once I did though, I could no longer access Xbox Live on my profile....
  10. Xbox charged my card for a 12 month gold membership. I didn't have enough to buy it, but ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox charged my card for a 12 month gold membership. I didn't have enough to buy it, but ...: Microsoft auto renewed my 12 month gold membership, but i had insufficient funds in the account. When i purchased a 12 month gold code on amazon, it wouldnt let me enter it. Im hoping microsoft...