Xbox Gold Membership Sales

Discus and support Xbox Gold Membership Sales in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hey, im a new xbox owner. I bought my xbox one last month November 3rd and decided to buy destiny: guardian edition on Xbox live later that month on... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by MercyProd, Dec 23, 2014.

1. MercyProd
    MercyProd Guest

Hey, im a new xbox owner. I bought my xbox one last month November 3rd and decided to buy destiny: guardian edition on Xbox live later that month on November 29th. At the time it was discounted 10% and now i look back at it less than a month later and its
    discounted 25%. Im very upset seeing this because i couldnt buy any other games. I was looking forward to buying COD:Advanced Warfare digital pro edition at that time but it was only discounted 10% too, but now its 25% off.

I want to talk to the xbox support but not sure on how to do that. I need some help please.

Anyone that has experienced this too and found a solution please reply.

Thanks

:)

MercyProd, Dec 23, 2014
  2. Xbox One Live 12 Months ??

MS Store US says

Day One 12-Month Xbox Live Gold Membership - Microsoft Store

Day One 12-Month Xbox Live Gold Membership

For a limited time, get a Day One 12-month Xbox Live Gold membership and play Killer Instinct: Round One, with the exclusive Shadow Jago character. Includes commemorative card and case.

weaponx_uk2003, Dec 23, 2014
  3. Urien Rheged
    Urien Rheged Guest
    1 Gold Account for the whole family

My son has a gold membership on his 360. I don't have a gold membership. If I add my son's profile to my new Xbox One, then it will give me gold membership as well?

Urien Rheged, Dec 23, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

If you live in North America you can dial 1-800-469-9269. However, if you're looking for a refund on the game you may not get one due to the length of time since you purchased it.

There is no guarantee as to when or if an item will go on sale. If it was just recently then support may be able to help out with a refund so you can get it at the reduced price. The terms of purchase do state that there are no refunds on an item. Sometimes
    exceptions are made but not very often.

onyxishere, Dec 23, 2014
  5. kingvas78 Win User

MS collecting data for political ads on Xbox Live

Console sales vs Live membership sales are not comparable. Sales figures of the X1 (from whoever you want to listen to) do not indicate less Gold memberships being sold.
  6. Oraclea Win User

Xbox one live huge doubt!!

Hi, you will not lose access to this game if you discontinue your Xbox Live Gold membership. You would have purchased the game as part of a "Deals with Gold" sale,
    and while the sale price may have only been offered to Gold members, the game itself is yours to keep upon purchase. That said, you would not be able to access the online multiplayer parts of the game without an active Xbox Live Gold membership. Hope that
    helps!
  7. KSPslice Win User

Change of family memberships

I am in the same position. I was on the Family Gold and my accounts were switched over to Gold a few days ago. With the change back to Gold, I wait for Xbox Live Gold to go on sale. The Gold Family package never went on sale. Often the sale is $20 off the
    regular price. Buying three at a time while on sale would end up costing only $20 more than the Gold Family. Still more but not by much. As onyx62is has said, the Xbox One will only require one Gold membership which is something to consider if you are thinking
    of purchasing an Xbox one.
  8. onyxishere Win User

If you live in North America you can dial 1-800-469-9269. However, if you're looking for a refund on the game you may not get one due to the length of time since you purchased it.

There is no guarantee as to when or if an item will go on sale. If it was just recently then support may be able to help out with a refund so you can get it at the reduced price. The terms of purchase do state that there are no refunds on an item. Sometimes
    exceptions are made but not very often.
  9. AssertiveGrub90 Win User

Xbox Live Gold

No you don't need a Gold membership to buy games normally. The only things you need gold for are the games for gold and some Gold member only sales.
Thema:

1. Xbox Gold Membership Sales - Similar Threads - Gold Membership Sales

2. Will game pass ruin my gold membership?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will game pass ruin my gold membership?: I currently have about three months of xbox live gold paid, so what happens if i try to do the 3 months of game pass ultimate for $1? Will it screw me over and convert my gold to less time as...
  3. Gold membership account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gold membership account: Can i use the same gold account with my brother and play the same online game on two consoles (xbox 360 and xbox one ) ? 3050c996-335a-4bb9-9c49-a06898262da5
  4. Multiple Gold memberships necessary for family on multiple Xbox Ones?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Multiple Gold memberships necessary for family on multiple Xbox Ones?: I'm looking through as much customer support FAQs as I can, but can't seem to find a good answer to this. We currently have a 360 and a One at home, but I'm considering buying a new One X for the...
  5. So if i have bought the xbox game pass and i redeem a gold membership after i bought said...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So if i have bought the xbox game pass and i redeem a gold membership after i bought said...: So if i have bought the xbox game pass and i redeem a gold membership after i bought said pass does the gold pass get upgraded? ffcb7273-7e53-42c1-98bc-77d01dd244cc
  6. Will a n xbox gold membership card work across contienents ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will a n xbox gold membership card work across contienents ?: Will a gold membership card that is in Europe will work in Asia ? a2e09031-840a-4398-a161-22082dcac6e6
  7. Prepaid Gold membership after upgrade to Ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Prepaid Gold membership after upgrade to Ultimate: Hi, I just received promotion from xbox to upgrade to Ultimate for $1. But now I have prepaid Gold membership until 6/21. It seems using the promo will upgrade my gold membership to ultimate. But...
  8. Resetting a Xbox live gold membership

in XBoX on Consoles
    Resetting a Xbox live gold membership: I bought a new Xbox S to play newer games on and I bought a yearly subscription to Xbox live gold and they had my daughter set it up for me on the new one but she had put it under a new profile in...
  9. How would I get my Xbox Live Gold membership if I redeem via Microsoft Rewards?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How would I get my Xbox Live Gold membership if I redeem via Microsoft Rewards?: I'm starting to use the Microsoft Rewards program, and am aiming to get a 3 month Xbox Live Gold membership. When I redeem my points and get the membership, will I be emailed a gift card code or...
  10. 1 year Xbox Live Gold Membership Reward Gone?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    1 year Xbox Live Gold Membership Reward Gone?: Every year I have saved my points to get the 1 year Xbox Live Gold Membership. I always have that set as my goal and I was just looking and noticing that it's not there. Did they take this away?...