Xbox Gold membership

Discus and support Xbox Gold membership in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Ive been trying to play multiplayer, but a prompt comes up saying that i dont have gold, then offering gold memberships. Ive even tried paying for a... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by JuKai1, May 8, 2019.

1. JuKai1
    JuKai1 Guest

Xbox Gold membership

Ive been trying to play multiplayer, but a prompt comes up saying that i dont have gold, then offering gold memberships. Ive even tried paying for a new one(even though im already a member), and it just says “error”. Please fix ASAP

:)

JuKai1, May 8, 2019
  2. onyxishere Win User

should i have to buy watch dogs, if it is removed from sale.

Xbox One games with gold require a gold membership to play them. If your gold membership runs out and you would like to continue playing an Xbox One game with gold game then you'll need to either renew your membership or purchase the game.
  3. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Want to switch from xbox live gold family to just plain xbox live gold one person. HOW????

How do I cancel a Gold Family Pack membership?

For information about how to cancel your membership, see
    Cancel your Xbox LIVE Gold Membership

-

Once the membership has been cancelled or run out you can go to a regular Gold membership.
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Although I have a XBOX Live Gold when I try to purchase NBA 2K16 it asks me to make a new subscription

The free month with gold membership is a trial period and doesn't offers all the privileges of the paid gold membership. I suggest you to purchase xbox live gold membership to enjoy the full privileges of this membership.

For further info:

www.xbox.com/.../gold
  5. Gavin (PyroANTIC) Win User

youtube app. question

Gold Membership is the old requirement to use YouTube on the Xbox. Gold Membership is also a requirement for all apps, but some, such as Netflix, will also require a subscription with them.

You don't actually need a 12-Month Gold Membership, any Gold Membership will do, and you can use apps like YouTube during the membership.
  6. banej Win User

Xbox Live Gold and games

You can refer to this article on Xbox Live Gold Trial Membership

support.xbox.com/.../trial-gold-membership
Thema:

Xbox Gold membership

1. Xbox Gold membership - Similar Threads - Gold membership

2. Xbox 360 Live Gold Membership

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 Live Gold Membership: Good day all, does any one have a problem when purchasing xbox 360 gold membership ? for almost 3 days I tried to purchase gold membership either from the console or the site but it is refused...
  3. I have 12 month Xbox live gold membership but when i go to download the free games from...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have 12 month Xbox live gold membership but when i go to download the free games from...: Gold membership at store says free trail instead of free with Xbox live gold membership for downloading games aa622a3d-1c97-4b40-a898-a1177b24c7b7
  4. Xbox Live gold membership.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live gold membership.: I renewed my xbox live gold membership on june 16 and my son accidentally cancelled it tody...is there a way to get the remainder of my months subscription back? 6d4e6dd4-27f3-4dd9-81cc-b14d0c48f6f2
  5. One Year Xbox Live Gold Membership by redeeming Microsoft Reward Points

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    One Year Xbox Live Gold Membership by redeeming Microsoft Reward Points: My goal was set to redeem my Microsoft Reward points for a One-year Xbox Live Gold Membership, and it disappeared sometime in the last few days. How can we get this back as an option?? This has...
  6. I can’t play my games with gold event though I have an active Xbox live membership.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t play my games with gold event though I have an active Xbox live membership.: I have downloaded Battlefield 1 with the games with gold function and then it worked perfectly. But when I now a few months later try to play it again it says that I need to renew my xbox live...
  7. Can your Xbox Gold Membership expiring cause your purchased DLCs to malfunction?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can your Xbox Gold Membership expiring cause your purchased DLCs to malfunction?: My xbox gold membership expired around the same time I reinstalled a game disc and a dlc download I previously purchased and my system is shutting off now and I cant seem to get it fixed...Ive...
  8. Xbox Live Gold Membership and Portal

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Gold Membership and Portal: My friend recently showed me that portal is free with gold (i have xbox live gold). I tried to install Portal on my xbox and it is saying i need the gold membership even though i already HAVE it....
  9. Missed that gold membership had run out, are my years missing now?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missed that gold membership had run out, are my years missing now?: Hi. I missed that my subscription for xbox live gold had run out, by 23 days, have i lost my active years now? I had 7 years active i would suck if they were lost. /David...
  10. Xbox gold membership

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox gold membership: why you i have two reoccuring payments to xbox live and not have access to any of it with TWO activated memberships? 8a1e5df7-5d2a-4efa-9ce4-2950e9b1a3f7