Xbox Gold membership

Discus and support Xbox Gold membership in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Ive been trying to play multiplayer, but a prompt comes up saying that i dont have gold, then offering gold memberships. Ive even tried paying for a... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by JuKai1, May 8, 2019.

1. JuKai1
    JuKai1 Guest

Xbox Gold membership

Ive been trying to play multiplayer, but a prompt comes up saying that i dont have gold, then offering gold memberships. Ive even tried paying for a new one(even though im already a member), and it just says “error”. Please fix ASAP

:)

JuKai1, May 8, 2019
  2. onyxishere Win User

should i have to buy watch dogs, if it is removed from sale.

Xbox One games with gold require a gold membership to play them. If your gold membership runs out and you would like to continue playing an Xbox One game with gold game then you'll need to either renew your membership or purchase the game.
  3. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Want to switch from xbox live gold family to just plain xbox live gold one person. HOW????

How do I cancel a Gold Family Pack membership?

For information about how to cancel your membership, see
    Cancel your Xbox LIVE Gold Membership

-

Once the membership has been cancelled or run out you can go to a regular Gold membership.
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Although I have a XBOX Live Gold when I try to purchase NBA 2K16 it asks me to make a new subscription

The free month with gold membership is a trial period and doesn't offers all the privileges of the paid gold membership. I suggest you to purchase xbox live gold membership to enjoy the full privileges of this membership.

For further info:

www.xbox.com/.../gold
  5. Gavin (PyroANTIC) Win User

youtube app. question

Gold Membership is the old requirement to use YouTube on the Xbox. Gold Membership is also a requirement for all apps, but some, such as Netflix, will also require a subscription with them.

You don't actually need a 12-Month Gold Membership, any Gold Membership will do, and you can use apps like YouTube during the membership.
  6. banej Win User

Xbox Live Gold and games

You can refer to this article on Xbox Live Gold Trial Membership

support.xbox.com/.../trial-gold-membership
Thema:

Xbox Gold membership

1. Xbox Gold membership - Similar Threads - Gold membership

2. Xbox live gold membership

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold membership: My 2 children each have their own xbox one and their own account. Do I have to buy a seperate xbox live gold membership for each console. Have tried searching answer but only seems to come up that...
  3. Membresia Gold [Translation - Gold Membership]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Membresia Gold [Translation - Gold Membership]: Buenas tardes tengo un problema, compre una mebresia good 3 meses en un oxxo hace menos de 1 mes, y ahorita quise jugar online y no me dejó jugar ya modo online, alguien que me pueda ayudar? Se lo...
  4. Can I retain gold games after ending my gold membership and have a family member go gold?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I retain gold games after ending my gold membership and have a family member go gold?: I've been a gold member for a while and have a bunch of free games … except I now want to end my gold membership and have my son activated instead. Will we still see the free games from my account...
  5. Hi I have problems with my Xbox live gold membership what I bought today. I have redeem the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi I have problems with my Xbox live gold membership what I bought today. I have redeem the...: Hi I have a problem with my Xbox live gold membership don't want to take the redeem code. Show me wrong code try again. I enter the redeem code a few times and I have phone Microsoft support. And...
  6. One month free trial of Xbox live gold membership

in XBoX on Consoles
    One month free trial of Xbox live gold membership: I have created my microsoft account a few years ago and I was supposed to get a 1 month free trial of Xbox live gold. Is there a way to get a 1 month free trial of Xbox live gold on my Xbox 360...
  7. Gold membership

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gold membership: Im only the one that pays the bills so i thought id ask. If i get a gold membership so my son can play do i also need to have the xbox live membership 61507a3b-8ff5-46c4-9084-582ac7d09eed
  8. XBOX Live Gold Mitgliedschaft -[Translation - XBOX Live Gold Membership]

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Live Gold Mitgliedschaft -[Translation - XBOX Live Gold Membership]: Ich versuche die ganze zeit meine XBOX Live Gold Mitgliedschaft zu kaufen geht aber nicht und es kommt immer eine Fehler Code Meldung wo ran kann das liegen? -[Translation - I try to buy all the...
  9. Is there an ETA on the 1000 apex coins code promised with the "extend your gold membership...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Is there an ETA on the 1000 apex coins code promised with the "extend your gold membership...: I was recently offered the deal to extend my membership with 3 months for 50% off, which would also grant me an extra digital code for 1000 apex legends coins to sweeten the deal. Granted the...
  10. I have Gold membership and Gold April offer should include game TC's GRAW2 , however on...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I have Gold membership and Gold April offer should include game TC's GRAW2 , however on...: I have Gold membership and Gold April offer should include game TC's GRAW2 , however on Slovak market this game is not included and Xbox live is asking me for 9,99 EUR to purchase this game even...