Xbox gold membership

Discus and support Xbox gold membership in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; why you i have two reoccuring payments to xbox live and not have access to any of it with TWO activated memberships? 8a1e5df7-5d2a-4efa-9ce4-2950e9b1a3f7 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by RenitentBird582, Jun 5, 2019.

1. Xbox gold membership

why you i have two reoccuring payments to xbox live and not have access to any of it with TWO activated memberships?

:)

RenitentBird582, Jun 5, 2019
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Losing gold to Game pass ult

In the moment you convert your membership to ultimate your gold membership is included in that conversion, so if you cancel your ultimate membership you terminate your gold membership as well. In that case you should purchase xbox gold membership again.
  3. onyxishere Win User

should i have to buy watch dogs, if it is removed from sale.

Xbox One games with gold require a gold membership to play them. If your gold membership runs out and you would like to continue playing an Xbox One game with gold game then you'll need to either renew your membership or purchase the game.
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Although I have a XBOX Live Gold when I try to purchase NBA 2K16 it asks me to make a new subscription

The free month with gold membership is a trial period and doesn't offers all the privileges of the paid gold membership. I suggest you to purchase xbox live gold membership to enjoy the full privileges of this membership.

For further info:

www.xbox.com/.../gold
  5. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Want to switch from xbox live gold family to just plain xbox live gold one person. HOW????

How do I cancel a Gold Family Pack membership?

For information about how to cancel your membership, see
    Cancel your Xbox LIVE Gold Membership

-

Once the membership has been cancelled or run out you can go to a regular Gold membership.
  6. Gavin (PyroANTIC) Win User

youtube app. question

Gold Membership is the old requirement to use YouTube on the Xbox. Gold Membership is also a requirement for all apps, but some, such as Netflix, will also require a subscription with them.

You don't actually need a 12-Month Gold Membership, any Gold Membership will do, and you can use apps like YouTube during the membership.
Thema:

Xbox gold membership

1. Xbox gold membership - Similar Threads - gold membership

2. Xbox Live gold membership not payable with Microsoft $.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live gold membership not payable with Microsoft $.: I just wanted to express my disgust and admiration for the dirty yet brilliant business practice that myself - and hundreds of others have experienced with the XBL gold payment method not...
  3. Will game pass ruin my gold membership?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will game pass ruin my gold membership?: I currently have about three months of xbox live gold paid, so what happens if i try to do the 3 months of game pass ultimate for $1? Will it screw me over and convert my gold to less time as...
  4. Gold membership account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gold membership account: Can i use the same gold account with my brother and play the same online game on two consoles (xbox 360 and xbox one ) ? 3050c996-335a-4bb9-9c49-a06898262da5
  5. Multiple Gold memberships necessary for family on multiple Xbox Ones?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Multiple Gold memberships necessary for family on multiple Xbox Ones?: I'm looking through as much customer support FAQs as I can, but can't seem to find a good answer to this. We currently have a 360 and a One at home, but I'm considering buying a new One X for the...
  6. So if i have bought the xbox game pass and i redeem a gold membership after i bought said...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So if i have bought the xbox game pass and i redeem a gold membership after i bought said...: So if i have bought the xbox game pass and i redeem a gold membership after i bought said pass does the gold pass get upgraded? ffcb7273-7e53-42c1-98bc-77d01dd244cc
  7. Will a n xbox gold membership card work across contienents ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will a n xbox gold membership card work across contienents ?: Will a gold membership card that is in Europe will work in Asia ? a2e09031-840a-4398-a161-22082dcac6e6
  8. Prepaid Gold membership after upgrade to Ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Prepaid Gold membership after upgrade to Ultimate: Hi, I just received promotion from xbox to upgrade to Ultimate for $1. But now I have prepaid Gold membership until 6/21. It seems using the promo will upgrade my gold membership to ultimate. But...
  9. Resetting a Xbox live gold membership

in XBoX on Consoles
    Resetting a Xbox live gold membership: I bought a new Xbox S to play newer games on and I bought a yearly subscription to Xbox live gold and they had my daughter set it up for me on the new one but she had put it under a new profile in...
  10. How would I get my Xbox Live Gold membership if I redeem via Microsoft Rewards?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How would I get my Xbox Live Gold membership if I redeem via Microsoft Rewards?: I'm starting to use the Microsoft Rewards program, and am aiming to get a 3 month Xbox Live Gold membership. When I redeem my points and get the membership, will I be emailed a gift card code or...