xbox Gold Memberships

Discus and support xbox Gold Memberships in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Yesterday I accidentally bought xbox gamepass ultimate. I immediately cancelled it and was refunded £1.00. When I woke up this morning my Xbox Gold... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Zackcog100, Mar 22, 2020.

1. Zackcog100
    Zackcog100 Guest

xbox Gold Memberships

Yesterday I accidentally bought xbox gamepass ultimate. I immediately cancelled it and was refunded £1.00. When I woke up this morning my Xbox Gold membership has disappeared and I feel scammed as I still have over a month left on it.

:)

Zackcog100, Mar 22, 2020
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Losing gold to Game pass ult

In the moment you convert your membership to ultimate your gold membership is included in that conversion, so if you cancel your ultimate membership you terminate your gold membership as well. In that case you should purchase xbox gold membership again.
  3. onyxishere Win User

should i have to buy watch dogs, if it is removed from sale.

Xbox One games with gold require a gold membership to play them. If your gold membership runs out and you would like to continue playing an Xbox One game with gold game then you'll need to either renew your membership or purchase the game.
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Although I have a XBOX Live Gold when I try to purchase NBA 2K16 it asks me to make a new subscription

The free month with gold membership is a trial period and doesn't offers all the privileges of the paid gold membership. I suggest you to purchase xbox live gold membership to enjoy the full privileges of this membership.

For further info:

www.xbox.com/.../gold
  5. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Want to switch from xbox live gold family to just plain xbox live gold one person. HOW????

How do I cancel a Gold Family Pack membership?

For information about how to cancel your membership, see
    Cancel your Xbox LIVE Gold Membership

-

Once the membership has been cancelled or run out you can go to a regular Gold membership.
  6. Gavin (PyroANTIC) Win User

youtube app. question

Gold Membership is the old requirement to use YouTube on the Xbox. Gold Membership is also a requirement for all apps, but some, such as Netflix, will also require a subscription with them.

You don't actually need a 12-Month Gold Membership, any Gold Membership will do, and you can use apps like YouTube during the membership.
Thema:

xbox Gold Memberships

1. xbox Gold Memberships - Similar Threads - Gold Memberships

2. xbox live gold membership canceled

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox live gold membership canceled: my xbox live gold membership was cancelled after i entered a 12 month gold card and it forced me to turn it into game pass ultimate. at first that didnt bother me but then i realized that my badge...
  3. Why aren't my years showing up on my profile? I have Xbox Live gold Membership

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why aren't my years showing up on my profile? I have Xbox Live gold Membership: I recently noticed that the years are not showing up on my profile even though I have gold membership. All my settings are set to be viewable to everyone, with no restrictions. Can anyone help me...
  4. Can't use Live Gold Membership to get free Sonic Generations

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't use Live Gold Membership to get free Sonic Generations: Bought a new XBox One S Digital Edition and got a free 30 day XBox Live Gold Membership. I'm trying to download the Sonic Generations (XBox 360 and backwards compatible to XBox One) from the free...
  5. Xbox one gold membership

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one gold membership: We have an xbox one. My brother plays on this xbox on his account, also on this xbox is a separate account which we pretty much only use to subscribe to the xbox live gold membership. I am getting...
  6. In need of gold membership

in XBoX on Consoles
    In need of gold membership: Due to the current situation I cannot afford to pay for another month of gold and so I figured I would see if some ok ne has a spare month they could throw my way so I dont lose my mind...
  7. Gold Mitgliedschaft auf meiner Homebox nicht teilbar[Translation-Gold membership on my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gold Mitgliedschaft auf meiner Homebox nicht teilbar[Translation-Gold membership on my...: Hallo, ich habe eine 2. Xbox gekauft, die von meinem Sohn genutzt wird. Auf der neuen Box habe ich mit meinem Account die Homeboxfunktion aktiviert. Für meinen Sohn habe ich einen Account...
  8. trying to get my gold membership back from ultimate membership useing microsoft account balance

in XBoX on Consoles
    trying to get my gold membership back from ultimate membership useing microsoft account balance: It wont let me cancel my ultimate membership because it was on recurring billing and it was past due, and it wont let me pay with my microsoft account balance. What do i do? Contact tech support?...
  9. Tried out game pass but gold membership is all I want

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Tried out game pass but gold membership is all I want: Game pass, 3 months for €1 runs out today , but I want to renew gold membership but all it offers is game pass that I don't want because it's too dear. when I input code it says it will convert...
  10. Gold membership not showing on account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gold membership not showing on account: Hi, I used a Gold 14 day code tonight I wanted to use up before renewing my yearly sub. Went to Games with Gold and got Call of Cthulhu, tried to get SW Battlefront but it's asking for the £8.99...