Xbox Gold "Microsoft"

Discus and support Xbox Gold "Microsoft" in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Microsoft are offering 1 month free on Gold, However when you go through to get this offer it only offers you three months for $29.95. Anyone had... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by RB2016, Jan 5, 2019.

1. RB2016
    RB2016 Guest

Xbox Gold "Microsoft"

Microsoft are offering 1 month free on Gold, However when you go through to get this offer it only offers you three months for $29.95.

Anyone had this issue?

:)

RB2016, Jan 5, 2019
  2. ChiefJoboo Win User

Why am I getting disconnected on when I ask about the same issue?

Are you be chance sharing gold with someone? If so, you won't get the gold discounts. You have gold on your account directly, to use the gold discounts.

As for prices within a game, Xbox/Microsoft has no power over that if it's not connected to the Microsoft store.
  3. DAZZA 433 Win User

subscribed to xbox live gold (for 39.99€ euros/year) doesn't work with prepaid code.. why?

Microsoft have never allowed microsoft account currency to be used for xbox live gold membership purchases, You would need to buy an xbox live gold branded prepaid code card not a currency card.
  4. mrfusiononcar Win User

xbox live gold

you can't pay for Xbox Live Gold with a Microsoft balance, the only way to pay for it is by credit card, paypal, and a actual Xbox Gold Gift Card that is only for Gold Subscription
  5. Oliver L Win User

¿How to buy Xbox Live on Xbox One?

Hi,

You can use all kind of xbox live gold or microsoft points card for using on xbox one.

The points or gold membership is bount to your account. Not to the comsole.

Microsoft points you added via Xbox 360 are also useable on the Xbox One.
  6. SparkStormrider Win User

What is Microsoft's deal with Xbox Live Gold?

Thema:

Xbox Gold "Microsoft"

1. Xbox Gold "Microsoft" - Similar Threads - Gold Microsoft

2. How does Microsoft select Games with Gold?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How does Microsoft select Games with Gold?: Hello, Does anyone know how Microsoft selects candidates for its Games with Gold program? Are they just picking names from a hat? Looking at older titles they have a partial stake in?...
  3. Reclamación a Microsoft por una tarjeta de regalo de un mes gratis de Xbox live gold (Claim...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reclamación a Microsoft por una tarjeta de regalo de un mes gratis de Xbox live gold (Claim...: Se que lo que estoy haciendo no vale para nada. Pero bueno dejo mi caso por escrito.Compre la consola en junio y cuando la compre me venia una tarjeta de regalo con un mes gratis xbox live gold y...
  4. Microsoft stole my prepaid months of live gold gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft stole my prepaid months of live gold gold: I have converted my xbox live gold to game pass ulltimate by accident, so I cancelled the payment for ultimate, but it cancelled all the converted months too. I want my months back!!!...
  5. Will a 12 month Xbox Live Gold code from Microsoft Rewards expire?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Will a 12 month Xbox Live Gold code from Microsoft Rewards expire?: I'm wondering if a 12 months of Xbox Live Gold code I just redeemed from Microsoft Rewards will expire. I see no expiration date in the e-mail itself, but I don't want to hang onto it in case I'm...
  6. help Microsoft charged the card but I don't have gold

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    help Microsoft charged the card but I don't have gold: just yesterday in the morning I wanted to buy game pass ultimate just left money on a card but at the time of purchase I was told that I had to add money, but then he made the charge to the card...
  7. why I must to pay xbox gold to play apex legends while on playstation 4 and pc no? Microsoft ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why I must to pay xbox gold to play apex legends while on playstation 4 and pc no? Microsoft ?: i have a pc, and i don't pay the "gold", some friends have a ps4 and don't pay the "ps plus", i WANT TO PLAY ON XBOX AT APEX LEGENDS I MUST PAY THE [Mod Removed] WHY?...
  8. Buying Xbox Live Gold with Microsoft Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Buying Xbox Live Gold with Microsoft Account: Hi, so I have a problem buying Xbox live gold. I’m trying to buy the $11.99 one so plus taxes it’s $13.55 and on my microsoft account I have $15.80 but it’s telling me that I need a payment method...
  9. Charged for games with gold game, Microsoft refuse to refund it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Charged for games with gold game, Microsoft refuse to refund it: I got charged 9.99 for a game that I get for free with my xbox gold subscription which I also pay for. The supports advice? Refused the refund on there corporate tncs and told me to secure my...
  10. xbox live gold and microsoft accounts?

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live gold and microsoft accounts?: I have a membership to Xbox live gold. How do "turn it on"? My kids can't seem to play any games that need an online membership/multiplayer because I have somehow turned this feature off, but I...