Xbox Gold "Microsoft"

Discus and support Xbox Gold "Microsoft" in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Microsoft are offering 1 month free on Gold, However when you go through to get this offer it only offers you three months for $29.95. Anyone had... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by RB2016, Jan 5, 2019.

1. RB2016
    RB2016 Guest

Xbox Gold "Microsoft"

Microsoft are offering 1 month free on Gold, However when you go through to get this offer it only offers you three months for $29.95.

Anyone had this issue?

:)

RB2016, Jan 5, 2019
  2. ChiefJoboo Win User

Why am I getting disconnected on when I ask about the same issue?

Are you be chance sharing gold with someone? If so, you won't get the gold discounts. You have gold on your account directly, to use the gold discounts.

As for prices within a game, Xbox/Microsoft has no power over that if it's not connected to the Microsoft store.
  3. DAZZA 433 Win User

subscribed to xbox live gold (for 39.99€ euros/year) doesn't work with prepaid code.. why?

Microsoft have never allowed microsoft account currency to be used for xbox live gold membership purchases, You would need to buy an xbox live gold branded prepaid code card not a currency card.
  4. mrfusiononcar Win User

xbox live gold

you can't pay for Xbox Live Gold with a Microsoft balance, the only way to pay for it is by credit card, paypal, and a actual Xbox Gold Gift Card that is only for Gold Subscription
  5. PokeyCarcass766 Win User

Before I redeem Xbox gift card, I have a question for you.

Hi, everybody! Before, I redeem xbox gift card for Microsoft rewards, do I need require Xbox Live Gold membership, before I can redeem. I have over 9000 points. Do I require Xbox Live Gold membership, before I redeem xbox gift card or Microsoft
    gift card for Microsoft Rewards? Is it same I can use Microsoft gift card and Xbox gift card for PCs, Xbox One and Xbox 360?
    yes xbox gift cards will work on pc,s and yes you need xbox live gold go for xbox live gold first.
  6. Oliver L Win User

¿How to buy Xbox Live on Xbox One?

Hi,

You can use all kind of xbox live gold or microsoft points card for using on xbox one.

The points or gold membership is bount to your account. Not to the comsole.

Microsoft points you added via Xbox 360 are also useable on the Xbox One.
Thema:

Xbox Gold "Microsoft"

1. Xbox Gold "Microsoft" - Similar Threads - Gold Microsoft

2. I was trying to see microsoft points were i go to get Xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was trying to see microsoft points were i go to get Xbox live gold: I cant click on the Microsoft. Rew ards points c2421ba6-82d9-44e7-adaa-19ff6666f4b9
  3. MICROSOFT*XBOX LIVE GOLD MSBILL.INFO WA

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    MICROSOFT*XBOX LIVE GOLD MSBILL.INFO WA: A $9.99 charge shows up every month on my credit card. I do not have an Xbox. Who do I call to get it to stop!! bffc9723-9af0-458e-80b2-ff8d834dabbb
  4. Can i turn a microsoft xbox live gold card into vbucks for fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i turn a microsoft xbox live gold card into vbucks for fortnite: Can i turn a microsoft xbox live gold card into vbucks for fortnite 9fdc1b43-edb2-47a5-932e-948f7311597f
  5. I bought a 12-month Xbox live gold pass and Microsoft convert that to a 4-month ultimate...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a 12-month Xbox live gold pass and Microsoft convert that to a 4-month ultimate...: I bought a 12-month Xbox live gold pass and accidentally converted that to a 4-month ultimate game pass. But what if I do not want the ultimate game pass I just want to keep my 12-month Xbox live...
  6. I accidentally resent my order of Xbox Live Gold using Microsoft Rewards. Will it charge me...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I accidentally resent my order of Xbox Live Gold using Microsoft Rewards. Will it charge me...: So I recently purchased a 1-month subscription of Xbox Live Gold for 8,500 Reward points. As I was reviewing my order, I accidentally pressed the resend button. Will this take away another 8,500...
  7. amazon xbox gold from seller microsoft

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    amazon xbox gold from seller microsoft: i buy a xbox live gold 12 months but says order #114-2092310-8038643 or amazon order number D01-5822101-1117007 still pending bit over a hr now and wondering why takeing longer than normal is soon...
  8. Crítica a Microsoft/Xbox sobre os jogos da game Wirth Gold do mês de Junho.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Crítica a Microsoft/Xbox sobre os jogos da game Wirth Gold do mês de Junho.: Um dos motivos que me causa certa decepção e quando eu, aguardo alguma coisa , com muito entusiasmo e expectativa , elevada até no momento de receber realmente, surge a revelação e as minhas...
  9. Microsoft Rewards 12 month gold membership.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards 12 month gold membership.: Any date on when it will be back and available to redeem for points? All I see is the 1 and 3-month membership. Any news on the 12 months? Thanks! db0c2039-895d-420d-914f-cb49111aa7fa
  10. Live GOLD needed for Single Player on Microsoft Flight Sim 2020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Live GOLD needed for Single Player on Microsoft Flight Sim 2020: Hi, is there a single player mode on microsoft flight sim 2020 so that I do not need to pay for Live GOLD on Xbox? dac27b42-e829-4cf5-9238-3b66b8c8ed60