Xbox Gold (not the subscription, the currency things)

Discus and support Xbox Gold (not the subscription, the currency things) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have tons of gold on my acc, and i don’t know what its use for? Can i use it to buy stuff? Can i extend my gold subscription with it?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jayden Ayers, Mar 26, 2020.

1. Jayden Ayers
    Jayden Ayers Guest

I have tons of gold on my acc, and i don’t know what its use for? Can i use it to buy stuff? Can i extend my gold subscription with it?

:)

Jayden Ayers, Mar 26, 2020
  2. DoubleDRAGON666 Win User

3. Smwutches Win User

The only Xbox gold is Live. If you mean the number marked with G, that's gamerscore. It has no monetary value and can't be used for anything.
  4. davemcfly85 Win User

What can I buy with money in my Microsoft account?

FYI the ONLY thing you cannot buy with that type of currency is a Live Gold subscription everything else can be bought with that currency.
  5. eG x Thee Elf Win User

xbox gold won't work when I put gift card code in

Angrybunny17,

A gift card and an Xbox live gold subscription are 2 different things. Currently, currency in your account cannot be used to purchase an Xbox Live Gold subscription. So you would either have to purchase a subscription card or purchase it directly on the
    website/Xbox.
  6. HomegrownSilky Win User

Purchase xbox live with ms points

The only way it has ever been possible to purchase Xbox Live Gold has been with either credit card/paypal or with prepaid Gold Subscription cards. Why do you think they sell prepaid subscription cards and also currency cards? (It's because they
    are used for different things!)
Thema:

1. Xbox Gold (not the subscription, the currency things) - Similar Threads - Gold subscription currency

2. doppi addebito abbonamento xbox live gold[Translation-double charge subscription xbox live...

in XBoX on Consoles
    doppi addebito abbonamento xbox live gold[Translation-double charge subscription xbox live...: ciao a tutti , vorrei chiedervi una info , ho riscontrato due transazione per il pagamento del abbonamento xbox live gold effettuati nello stesso giorno vorrei chiedere il rimborso per una delle...
  3. gold subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    gold subscription: I have a gold subscription for my son on our Xbox console. My daughter wants to play fortnight with him - do I need to buy another gold subscription please? If not how do I link the gold...
  4. Xbox Subscription of Gold vs Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Subscription of Gold vs Game Pass Ultimate: I bought my son a years worth of xbox gold Without my consent he converted this into xbox game pass ultimate Now his gold has expired way before it was supposed to (due to the merging...
  5. Xbox Live Gold Past-Due Payment, Can't Afford Full Year Subscription Price It Demands?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold Past-Due Payment, Can't Afford Full Year Subscription Price It Demands?: Hey there, So last year I had a year-long subscription to Gold, towards the end of the year I hadn't played anything for several months. I had gotten a new card since then, and when the...
  6. Suscripción a Xbox Live Gold -[Translation - Xbox Live Gold subscription]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suscripción a Xbox Live Gold -[Translation - Xbox Live Gold subscription]: Necesito ayuda en mi subscripción, intento procesar nuevamente el pago con una tarjeta de débito y me indica que no es posible procesar el Pago. He intentado contactarme por llamada, puesto que...
  7. What happens with my Live Gold subscription If I apply XBox Game Pass?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What happens with my Live Gold subscription If I apply XBox Game Pass?: I recently paid my year subscription to Live Gold. If I buy Game Pass Ultimate, in which Live GOld is included, and after few months I cancel the subscription what happens to my Live Gold? Live...
  8. XBOX LIVE GOLD now asking for subscription

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX LIVE GOLD now asking for subscription: HI I have an live gold account but suddenly when I turn and log on im asked for which subscription I would like. ???!?? What should I do? c8f9fe08-1c37-47c9-b1b9-b0e1424c4da9
  9. Account doppio - Abbonamento Gold x box[Translation-Account double - Gold x box subscription]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account doppio - Abbonamento Gold x box[Translation-Account double - Gold x box subscription]: Buonasera, chiedo aiuto. ho due account simili. uno che finisce con .it e l'altro .com ora attivando il codice cgold ho sbagliato ad inserirlo. E' possibile passare abbonamento all'altro account...
  10. cancel gold subscription

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    cancel gold subscription: How can I cancel a gold subscription which was purchased for two different accounts in error? e7a2fed6-ac5a-465f-bc42-1d3a64aa07de