Xbox Gold not working! Please Help

Discus and support Xbox Gold not working! Please Help in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just renewed my Xbox Gold on Xbox One in December. I tried getting on today and it says I need to renew my Gold. I went in to see what the issue was... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Baroni 88, Mar 6, 2015.

1. Baroni 88
    Baroni 88 Guest

I just renewed my Xbox Gold on Xbox One in December. I tried getting on today and it says I need to renew my Gold. I went in to see what the issue was and it says I need a different form of payment. I don't know what else to pay with so I tried a different
    card. It wouldn't take it and said again that I need a different form of payment. I literally just renewed back in December so I don't know why this is happening. Any help is appreciated.

Thank you

:)

Baroni 88, Mar 6, 2015
  2. Gold code

I try to insert my promo code for Xbox live gold but it's not working. Why? A little help please

CurtCoyote533, Mar 6, 2015
  3. roscacs
    roscacs Guest
    My xbox live gold not working

Hello my xbox live gold is not working.. can someone from support can help me please to speak with them

roscacs, Mar 6, 2015
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

You're currently showing as gold so it may be a glitch. Try holding the power button on the console for 10 seconds until it shuts down.

If that doesn't work then try deleting your profile only from the console, power cycle it again then redownload it to see if that solves the issue.

If all else fails you'll need to contact phone support for more assistance. 1-800-469-9269 if you live in North America.

onyxishere, Mar 7, 2015
  5. onyxishere Win User

You're currently showing as gold so it may be a glitch. Try holding the power button on the console for 10 seconds until it shuts down.

If that doesn't work then try deleting your profile only from the console, power cycle it again then redownload it to see if that solves the issue.

If all else fails you'll need to contact phone support for more assistance. 1-800-469-9269 if you live in North America.
  6. Bo2NelsonHaHa Win User

Xbox live Gold not working? PLEASE HELP!

I mean, I already have it from the website redeem code section. But I just tried buying it on my console and it says, "Sorry , theres a problem with the xbox service"

Status Code : 80182300

Thanks!
  7. AngelObullets Win User

OK just double checking its this error code correct? 0x80182300 Cause that normally means there might be a outstanding balance or the bank didn't allow transfer of payment.
  8. Geth Win User

Are you asking for a free twitch prime code?
  9. Bo2NelsonHaHa Win User

No I was just making a joke haha srry, its all I can do at the moment to keep me sane as ive been at this for hours haha.
Thema:

1. Xbox Gold not working! Please Help - Similar Threads - Gold working Please

2. Gold sharing not working as wife cant join a party.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gold sharing not working as wife cant join a party.: Hey all right so we have 1 Xbox one and 1 Xbox one X now the old one was always set as my home xbox so my wife could join party's and play games and so on using my gold and it worked fine....
  3. Gold not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gold not working: So I was playing online perfectly fine earlier today, got off for a few hours, now im trying to play online again, and its trying to get me to buy gold or gamepass ultimate while I already have an...
  4. Xbox live gold not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold not working: After purchasing a months membership xbox live gold, why is it when i try and play a game online it comes up with “the current profile is not allowed to play on xbox live” ?...
  5. How to get the Xbox Live Gold 1 month trial subscription?? PLEASE HELP I HAVE BEEN WORKING...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How to get the Xbox Live Gold 1 month trial subscription?? PLEASE HELP I HAVE BEEN WORKING...: How to get an Xbox Live Gold trial subscription I NEED THE LINK BECAUSE I MADE A NEW ACCOUNT AND CANT FIND ANY LINK ON THE XBOX WEBSITE..PLEASE HELP I DONT WANT THE XBOX GAME PASS ULTIMATE I WANT...
  6. Xbox live Gold not working? PLEASE HELP!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live Gold not working? PLEASE HELP!: Hi I just recently bought an xbox 360 again to play black ops 2 for my stream, (spare twitch prime anyone? ) and for some reason my xbox is not allowing me to not only purchase gold, but also it...
  7. Redeeming xbox live gold trial 14 day and 2 day not working...... Please help.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeeming xbox live gold trial 14 day and 2 day not working...... Please help.: I recently ran out of xbox live gold. I wanted to play with some friends this weekend on the xbox 360. So I redeemed and xbox live gold 14 day trial card that I got with my xbox one when I bought...
  8. I activated a 1 month gold membership and it worked but I can't play online. Please help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I activated a 1 month gold membership and it worked but I can't play online. Please help!: I put the code in like every other time i do but this time it won't let me play online for any of my games. I didn't get any error code or anything, It worked like normally. I have turned my xbox...
  9. My Xbox gold is only working on the account I bought it on please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox gold is only working on the account I bought it on please help: I have multiple accounts on the same Xbox not two xboxes, nothing on the internet has told me how to fix this both accounts have it set to the Xbox I use on home Xbox and I've tried everything,...
  10. Xbox gold won't work because of the ambassador thing please Help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gold won't work because of the ambassador thing please Help: wont let me go gold mine ran out 2 days ago and when I try to it says something happened on our end waiting a bit might help?I talked to a supervisor and he said since I joined the ambassador...