Xbox Gold Pass

Discus and support Xbox Gold Pass in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Ok, I think I may have made a big mistake. So I saw that amazing deal for the ultimate pass and i currently have a gold pass so I thought why not just... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by CharliePurvis, Aug 1, 2020.

1. Xbox Gold Pass

Ok, I think I may have made a big mistake.

So I saw that amazing deal for the ultimate pass and i currently have a gold pass so I thought why not just upgrade for £1 and then cancel at the end of the month?

So I have read into how it converts the membership and I still have a fair few months left of the gold membership and I am beginning to worry. Once I cancel the ultimate pass will my gold pass be cancelled aswell and I will have to purchase a new one? Or
    will my gold pass still continue until it expires.

I am so worried please help!

:)

CharliePurvis, Aug 1, 2020
  2. Viper7Gamer Win User

Upgraded but charged for both subscriptions

Game Pass Ultimate includes Xbox Live Gold, Game Pass for Console and Game Pass for PC.

You must have just Game Pass and Xbox Live Gold.
  3. SLB4EVERPT Win User

Rocket League Error

Gold pass doesnt exist.

Do you refering to game pass or xbox live gold?
  4. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Game pass ultimate

Hi the Game Pass Ultimate is the pack of this Services: Game Pass(Xbox) + Game Pass(PC)+Live Gold

If you only play in Xbox, Subscribe the Game Pass Ultimate is the Same with you Subscribe Game Pass + Live Gold but you only go pay $ 15.00 vs $20.00 by Subscribe Game Pass and Live Gold Se-pared
  5. julosjc Win User

GTA

your son will also need to add xbox live gold subscription or purchase xbox game pass ultimate which includes gold, game pass and pc game pass.
  6. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

Paying for nothing?

Thema:

Xbox Gold Pass

1. Xbox Gold Pass - Similar Threads - Gold Pass

2. Gold to Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gold to Game Pass Ultimate: I've recently renewed my XBox live gold but am thinking of switching to Game Pass Ultimate since it'll include streaming. Will I recieve some form of credit since Ive already paid for Gold for a...
  3. What happens to your Live Gold if you refund game pass?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What happens to your Live Gold if you refund game pass?: Hi, So I bought game pass for £10.99 and it transpires my laptop doesn't have the goods to play the games that made it appealing to me while back at uni next month. Anyway it converted my...
  4. If Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 14 Days/1 month/3 months Codes and Xbox Live Gold Subscription...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 14 Days/1 month/3 months Codes and Xbox Live Gold Subscription...: As the question shown in the title, I'd like to receive an Authoritative answer from the official support to the question: If Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 14 Days/1 month/3 months etc. Codes and Xbox...
  5. Games with gold on ultimate game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games with gold on ultimate game pass: I am angry that this happened i have been ultimate game pass member for bout 2 years and it looks like that i lost ownership of all my games from free games with gold entirely because of how bad...
  6. Why is my 12-month Gold card trying to convert to 4 months of Game Pass when I try to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my 12-month Gold card trying to convert to 4 months of Game Pass when I try to...: I paid $60 for 12 months of Xbox Live Gold, and I don't want Game Pass. There was no announcement made saying that these cards would be converted to Game Pass, so I feel like a bait-and switch was...
  7. Game pass ultimate expires what happens to games with gold.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game pass ultimate expires what happens to games with gold.: If i upgrade to game pass ultimate and it expires at the end of the subscription. If i just want to go back to regular gold will i still have my games with gold that i had before the account was...
  8. x box live gold on x box game pass ultimate.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    x box live gold on x box game pass ultimate.: I did not have any x box live gold membership.Now they have x box game pass ultimate for 50 INR. If i buy this(x box game pass ultimate on date 17-07-2020) will i get x box live gold with that....
  9. Game Pass Ultimate and Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Ultimate and Gold: So I am considering getting game pass but I'm not sure if I should get game pass standard edition or the ultimate game pass. I know the ultime version has the perks of gold but i already have...
  10. assinatura game pass e gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    assinatura game pass e gold: Olá, queria relatar um erro e espero que me atendam, eu tinha a Xbox live Gold anual em 2019, e a gamepass separadas, naturalmente foi feita a atualização pra o gamepass ultimate, quando lançado....