Xbox Gold Problems Can Someone Please Help

Discus and support Xbox Gold Problems Can Someone Please Help in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Xbox Gold Problems Can Someone Please Help xbox gold says i haven't pay this month but the money i had on my greendot prepay card says it was taken off... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by madbrogameing, May 26, 2018.

1. Xbox Gold Problems Can Someone Please Help

xbox gold says i haven't pay this month but the money i had on my greendot prepay card says it was taken off by xbox live and now the price for xbox gold is 19.98 on the store can someone help?

:)

madbrogameing, May 26, 2018
  2. Credentials error

Hey guys.

I don't know if am allowed to post help threads as I see no specific sections but I thought I needed to get help from somewhere.

I'm getting an error when trying to download my old account. It still has xbox gold ( and gold pp901m on mw3 Xbox Gold Problems Can Someone Please Help :) and i guesss Xbox Gold Problems Can Someone Please Help :( ) and i need to get the account back so i can play on it again.

This is what the error says . ( for some reason you can't dl profiles offline but you used to be able to )

ERROR: Sorry, there's a problem with the credentials that you are using to sign in.

Visit https:// account.live .com to fix the problem.

I have gone to account.live and tried to sign in with my old account. but it says password is wrong ( even though the DL profiles says it's correct ) I have also gone to Can't access your account but that is no help niether is Google or Youtube.

Please help me. Thanks.

LightningThief, May 26, 2018
  3. jerzeyguy201
    jerzeyguy201 Guest
    Can someone please....

explain the home console/digital sharing thing to me and where do i go in the settings to activate it

2 of my friends just recently got there X-1s and I was attempting to explain the concept to them but I wasnt sure what the hell I was talkin about

jerzeyguy201, May 26, 2018
  4. User 9242019 Win User

XBOX GOLD, can someone help me please???

Can't use a gift card to buy Xbox Live Gold. You must use a credit or debit card or funds from a PayPal account to do so. In addition you can buy a 1 month or 3 month or 1 year Xbox Live subscription card and redeem that via the website or console.
  5. onyxishere Win User

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP????

If you are in North America it is 1-800-4MY-XBOX
  6. ngocphi Win User

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP????

7. II Hylander Win User

Can someone please help!!

well there you go that's probably why.
  8. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Can someone please help!!

you cannot get a virus on an xbox console.

-

is it an official hard drive or a cheap copy.

-

considering the fact that you got it in what is basically a pawn shop,you can`t honestly have expected a top quality item can you?
Thema:

1. Xbox Gold Problems Can Someone Please Help - Similar Threads - Gold Problems Someone

2. Problème live gold[Translation-Live gold problem]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problème live gold[Translation-Live gold problem]: Bonsoir, nos avons effectue le paiment de l’abonnement pour 3mois, je n’ai recu aucun code, aucun mail , ... alors que l’argent a bien ete prelever , que faire ? Merci beaucoup...
  3. Problem z subskrypcją Xbox Live Gold[Translation-Xbox Live Gold subscription issue]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Problem z subskrypcją Xbox Live Gold[Translation-Xbox Live Gold subscription issue]: Witam, mam problem z subskrypcją Xbox Live Gold. Otóż otrzymuję komunikat, że saldo na koncie jest niewystarczające i subskrypcja Live Gold nie może zostać przedłużona - pomimo wpłacenia...
  4. Xbox360 Games with Gold Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox360 Games with Gold Problem: Hallo, since one year I can not buy any Xbox 360 game on xbox.com. I can not buy the Xbox 360 Games with gold, free stuff or other stuff for money. This worked for years and now there is no...
  5. Problem z kupieniem Xbox live gold [Xbox live gold purchase problem]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem z kupieniem Xbox live gold [Xbox live gold purchase problem]: Witam. Mam problem z kupienie xbox live gold kupilem synowi karte przedpłaconom i wpłacił sobie na konto Microsoft i nie można nic kupić Pisze że jest potrzebna zgoda rodzica . A jak się...
  6. Problem z kupieniem Xbox live gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem z kupieniem Xbox live gold: Witam. Mam problem z kupienie xbox live gold kupilem synowi karte przedpłaconom i wpłacił sobie na konto Microsoft i nie można nic kupić Pisze że jest potrzebna zgoda rodzica . A jak się...
  7. Problem converting live gold subscription to 1$ game pass subscription

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Problem converting live gold subscription to 1$ game pass subscription: Hi, I bought a xbox live yearly subscription today and tried to use the promotion of 1$ game pass for xbox live ultimate. It shows on the site that it converts your subscription month to...
  8. Problem of the game with gold with free to play game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem of the game with gold with free to play game: Please, i like xbox but it's really not good for you. today I have a subscription but all my friends who want to buy a new console buy a PS4 because it's not like before. today we have exellent...
  9. Problema al intentar suscribirme a Xbox live gold[Problem trying to subscribe to Xbox live...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Problema al intentar suscribirme a Xbox live gold[Problem trying to subscribe to Xbox live...: Hace poco me aparecio una oferta en la que puedo comprar un mes de xbox live gold por 10 pesos pero al intentar conprar la oferta me aparece un error [Translation - Recently an offer appeared in...
  10. problems with xbox 3 months gold error everytime i type code, can someone help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    problems with xbox 3 months gold error everytime i type code, can someone help.: help with 3 months gold error everytime i type the code and xbox supporters option not avilible. 10120b09-92ab-442b-807a-940942281d67