Xbox Gold Problems Can Someone Please Help

Discus and support Xbox Gold Problems Can Someone Please Help in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Xbox Gold Problems Can Someone Please Help xbox gold says i haven't pay this month but the money i had on my greendot prepay card says it was taken off... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by madbrogameing, May 26, 2018.

1. Xbox Gold Problems Can Someone Please Help

xbox gold says i haven't pay this month but the money i had on my greendot prepay card says it was taken off by xbox live and now the price for xbox gold is 19.98 on the store can someone help?

:)

madbrogameing, May 26, 2018
  2. Credentials error

Hey guys.

I don't know if am allowed to post help threads as I see no specific sections but I thought I needed to get help from somewhere.

I'm getting an error when trying to download my old account. It still has xbox gold ( and gold pp901m on mw3 Xbox Gold Problems Can Someone Please Help :) and i guesss Xbox Gold Problems Can Someone Please Help :( ) and i need to get the account back so i can play on it again.

This is what the error says . ( for some reason you can't dl profiles offline but you used to be able to )

ERROR: Sorry, there's a problem with the credentials that you are using to sign in.

Visit https:// account.live .com to fix the problem.

I have gone to account.live and tried to sign in with my old account. but it says password is wrong ( even though the DL profiles says it's correct ) I have also gone to Can't access your account but that is no help niether is Google or Youtube.

Please help me. Thanks.

LightningThief, May 26, 2018
  3. jerzeyguy201
    jerzeyguy201 Guest
    Can someone please....

explain the home console/digital sharing thing to me and where do i go in the settings to activate it

2 of my friends just recently got there X-1s and I was attempting to explain the concept to them but I wasnt sure what the hell I was talkin about

jerzeyguy201, May 26, 2018
  4. User 9242019 Win User

XBOX GOLD, can someone help me please???

Can't use a gift card to buy Xbox Live Gold. You must use a credit or debit card or funds from a PayPal account to do so. In addition you can buy a 1 month or 3 month or 1 year Xbox Live subscription card and redeem that via the website or console.
  5. onyxishere Win User

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP????

If you are in North America it is 1-800-4MY-XBOX
  6. ngocphi Win User

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP????

7. II Hylander Win User

Can someone please help!!

well there you go that's probably why.
  8. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Can someone please help!!

you cannot get a virus on an xbox console.

-

is it an official hard drive or a cheap copy.

-

considering the fact that you got it in what is basically a pawn shop,you can`t honestly have expected a top quality item can you?
Thema:

1. Xbox Gold Problems Can Someone Please Help - Similar Threads - Gold Problems Someone

2. Problems redeem the game with gold xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems redeem the game with gold xbox 360: I have trouble redeeming ninja gaiden 3 kings. The same thing happened with Ghost Recon 2 advanced warfighter. When I go to the store from xbox it tells me Sorry, but on the site the last step is...
  3. NAT problems and why can’t I get gold membership free first time?

in XBoX on Consoles
    NAT problems and why can’t I get gold membership free first time?: Ok guys please help. I use to be a BIG gamer like 7 years ago. I remember getting a 1 month gold membership for free for first timers. Is that still true now?? If so please help me to get it. Im...
  4. problemas with gold gratis TEKKEN TAG TOURNAMENT 2 (problems with gold free TEKKEN TAG...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problemas with gold gratis TEKKEN TAG TOURNAMENT 2 (problems with gold free TEKKEN TAG...: essa mensagens de erro Your purchase cannot be completed at this time. Please try again. estou tentando baixar o jogo desde dia 16/9 ate dia 30/9 ate agora nao consegui injusto isso ja mandei...
  5. problem Earth Defense Force 2025 Gold Game September 2019

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problem Earth Defense Force 2025 Gold Game September 2019: Hello, I can not recover the Earth Defense Force 2025 game this month. I have the right to a blank page when validating the download via the Web page...
  6. XBOX LIVE GOLD: Problem download september's game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX LIVE GOLD: Problem download september's game: Hello, Since September, I can't download the games for xbox 360 (only the ones for xbox one) ==> Earth defense force 2025 I tried from my computer and I can't get it (bug). From my xbox, I can't...
  7. Problem regard to extend Gold for 3 months

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Problem regard to extend Gold for 3 months: Hi there. I've tried to extend my Gold account on my xBox One, but no succes. It says that Microsoft has a problem processing my payment. I've tried with 2 debit cards and no succes. In the past I...
  8. Problemas ao adquirir Gears of war 4 na games with gold [Translate] Problems with acquiring...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problemas ao adquirir Gears of war 4 na games with gold [Translate] Problems with acquiring...: Tenho o game pass ultimate e não consigo adquirir o game gears of war 4 na xbox live gold.Alguem mais com esse problema? [Translate] I have the ultimate game pass and I can't acquire the game...
  9. Purchasing Xbox live gold problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchasing Xbox live gold problem: when i try to purchase xbox live gold it doesnt work. I have purchased it before with no problem. When i try to buy it now i click on the monthy package i want and i get a message saying that...
  10. problems with xbox 3 months gold error everytime i type code, can someone help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    problems with xbox 3 months gold error everytime i type code, can someone help.: help with 3 months gold error everytime i type the code and xbox supporters option not avilible. 10120b09-92ab-442b-807a-940942281d67