Xbox gold promo

Discus and support Xbox gold promo in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; hi i had a xbox promo for gold for $40 on my xbox one but could not redeem it. i have called and chatted with Microsoft for about 5 or more hours AND... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by pspan55, Jan 30, 2019.

1. pspan55
    pspan55 Guest

Xbox gold promo

hi i had a xbox promo for gold for $40 on my xbox one but could not redeem it. i have called and chatted with Microsoft for about 5 or more hours AND for the past 4 months, with no results. Is there anything i can do. Microsoft has told me it was a valid
    promo at the time , they requested pictures witch i provided and keep getting told to wait a little longer for someone to get back to me but no1 has gotten back to me. so i have been paying by the month and now out of $40 with no yearly subscription.Any help
    would be great.

:)

pspan55, Jan 30, 2019
  2. therbligx Win User

Xbox Quests

Except this isnt a xbox rewards promo

It is a gamepass promo under the guise of a xbox live promo in the games with gold section being conducted by helloworld

so not a xbox rewards promo
  3. TGS Neko Senpai Win User

i want try xbox live gold trial

Some game purchases and promos offer Xbox Gold Trials
  4. napalm 31337 Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Promotion

5. Smwutches Win User

Bought my ONE one week ago...

Dashboard promos are shown at random and to different accounts for different reasons. Gold promos like that usually only show to silver members.
  6. iAHTIXOTABbl4 Win User

Is here a way to get free Xbox live

Hello,

No, online play requires Xbox Live Gold subscription. Sometimes there are good promos or even free weekends
Thema:

Xbox gold promo

1. Xbox gold promo - Similar Threads - gold promo

2. Missing 1000 Apex Coins from $1 XBL Gold Promo

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing 1000 Apex Coins from $1 XBL Gold Promo: Hey folks, Support asked me to post here. During the period of 11th of April - 12th of May 2019 Xbox ran a promotion where you could get 1 month of Xbox Live AND 1000 Apex coins for $1. My dad...
  3. New Years GOLD promo not working

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    New Years GOLD promo not working: Sorry If this isn't the proper place for this I was directed here by customer support. Theres a Dashboard ad with fireworks for 6 months of Gold for 23.99, that when clicked only brings you to...
  4. Xbox Live Gold promo offer

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold promo offer: Follow up for free 1000 Fortnite V-Bucks for purchased 3 months Xbox Live Gold 01ddef33-9f7d-45c1-a672-b8f9748d84fb
  5. Missing SOT mercenary pack from ordering 3 months xbox live gold promo from april

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing SOT mercenary pack from ordering 3 months xbox live gold promo from april: HI I am missing my sea of thieves mercenary pack. I have an email from xbox saying I am due this item .. They have asked I make this post along with the reference number 1428394603 from the email...
  6. 10 Days and still have not received Sea of Thieves Merc pack codes. Xbox live gold promo

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    10 Days and still have not received Sea of Thieves Merc pack codes. Xbox live gold promo: Purchased the xbox live gold on April 23rd, 10 days later I still have not received the codes from the promotion. db7f5f95-a60d-4702-9b0f-a3fa3a6de2a5
  7. Xbox Live Gold - Game Pass Promo

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold - Game Pass Promo: On March 24, 2018 there was a dashboard promo for Game Pass. It said that if you renewed your Gold that you'd receive a Game Pass subscription code from Xbox. Its going on three weeks now and I...
  8. Xbox live gold promo

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox live gold promo: 1) Purchased on Xbox.com (Player Unknowns Battlegrounds Promo, Buy 3 months of gold and get a token for 3 months) 2) Order number [Mod Removed] January 23, 2018 03ad6844-74f6-473d-8bce-016cf175c5a2
  9. Never got One Month Game Pass promo code for buying Gold in January

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never got One Month Game Pass promo code for buying Gold in January: On January 30th I noticed a promotion on the Canadian Dashboard, where buying one or more months of gold would get you a month code for game pass. It's now March 17th and I still haven't got a...
  10. Gold for Friends Promo

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gold for Friends Promo: Not sure if anyone else out there encountered this but back in January I purchased 3 Months of Live during a promo that was going on in the Microsoft Store. The offer was "Purchase 3 Months and...