Xbox gold ripped me off

Discus and support Xbox gold ripped me off in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So i bought a 3 month xbox gold pass because my pc broke so i decied ill try playing xbox so i got the pass played for about a month then a decided ill... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Skillless402, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Skillless402
    Skillless402 Guest

Xbox gold ripped me off

So i bought a 3 month xbox gold pass because my pc broke so i decied ill try playing xbox so i got the pass played for about a month then a decided ill buy the ultumate game pass ontop of my 3 months well i bought game pass then refunded it like 10mins
    later because i decided it wasnt worth it then i tried to play a game and it said i need live so i looked and it took away my gold mebership when i refunded the game pass what a rip off

:)

Skillless402, Oct 7, 2019
  2. Christyna64 Win User

Xbox gold ripped me off

When you refunded the Ultimate GamePass you essentially canceled all subscriptions, as UGP is Xbox Live, GamePass for console and PC. You will have to resubscribe to Xbox Live and GamePass again.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Xbox gold ripped me off

When you upgrade to Ultimate any gold or game pass you already have is cancelled and converted to Ultimate as well since Ultimate includes gold.
  4. darkist1 Win User

Xbox gold ripped me off

You can contact the accounts department, but i had a similar thing where i purchased 1 year Xbox Gold, then decided to upgrade it to Game Pass Ultimate, and because i already had a subscription, it basically changed my 1year gold to 6 months only. But
    its the same money value as buying ultimate
  5. OG Pooh Win User

Paramount movies

Their one-off Gold subscription is a rip-off.
  6. onyxishere Win User

Ripped me off!!!!!!!

If the game was purchased using the account you are posting with then it is possible that it was downloading when you logged on to the console. If the download hasn't completed then press the Guide button and scroll left and choose Active Downloads.

If the game is currently downloading or Pending then go to Settings>Accounts>Download History to start the download on your console.
Thema:

Xbox gold ripped me off

1. Xbox gold ripped me off - Similar Threads - gold ripped off

2. Xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold: So im past due for gold. and i wanted to pay for it using my Microsoft balance but it wont let me. Why? 169db7ae-cb36-4526-bf53-3420b4fdc9a3
  3. Xbox Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Gold: When I loaded up the gold free to play games and I try to load one of them in the store I don't get the option to download this game. But with game pass im aloud to download any. Please help im...
  4. Xbox Live Gold for 1 year from Rewards

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold for 1 year from Rewards: Hi ! This end of august I bought a Xbox Live Gold for 1 year with my rewards points earned during the months before. Since then I did racked up a good amount of points and when I went to check how...
  5. The second part of the Games with Gold titles for October are available now

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The second part of the Games with Gold titles for October are available now: Thanks will make sure I get these. 12ceb25c-56e0-4514-b6c5-61b79a0ff854
  6. Very rude customer service agent, Tekken Tag Tournament 2 for free on Gold, Can't get it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Very rude customer service agent, Tekken Tag Tournament 2 for free on Gold, Can't get it.: I couldn't get Tekken Tag Tournament 2 for free on Gold, cause whenever I was trying to download then I get these rotating dots and never passes by. I tried something like 4 times and since then...
  7. Clear Gemtek WIXFBR-131: Xbox live gold rip off

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Clear Gemtek WIXFBR-131: Xbox live gold rip off: Clear (Hotspots) Gemtek WIXFBR-131: Xbox live gold rip off today earlier i went to my local walmart and bought an xbox live card it said the code was used so i returned to the walmart asking for a...
  8. Xbox Gold deal rip-off

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Gold deal rip-off: my Xbox Live Gold subscription was ending and a deal popped up saying I could get it for $53 if I renewed instead of 79 and Xbox rip me off there was no way to get it and when I tried to pay it...
  9. Xbox Live Gold Ripped

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold Ripped: I bought a xbox one live gold card for 12 months, when I got home and scraped the activation code, it ripped and I can not identify the first 5 digits. I have the bar code on the card and the...
  10. Live Gold Is A Rip Off!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Live Gold Is A Rip Off!: Feeling ripped off by Microsoft! Bought a Live Gold membership, but can't buy games, rent movies or purchase anything through Xbox because Guam is not included in the billing drop-down...