Xbox Gold stopped working

Discus and support Xbox Gold stopped working in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I’ve been gold sharing off of a friend for 3 years now with no problems and I leave last weekend to get back to my Xbox Gold not working. My friend and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DBOY££Matt, Jun 23, 2019.

1. DBOY££Matt
    DBOY££Matt Guest

I’ve been gold sharing off of a friend for 3 years now with no problems and I leave last weekend to get back to my Xbox Gold not working. My friend and I still have Gold on our accounts but it does not show it. When 2 of my friends log into my account,
    my Gold works perfectly for them. I’ve hard restarted my Xbox multiple times, unplugged and replugged, looked on multiple other forums, and watched videos but nothing seemed to work.

:)

DBOY££Matt, Jun 23, 2019
  2. RedCarGamer Win User

Both of you need to remove yours profile from yours consoles and add it again.
  3. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

2 of your friends....you can only share gold with 2 consoles. So are the friends on the same console? Who pays for the gold you or friend?? So are you saying they log in to your account on their console and its fine? I would unplug console and internet
    for 5 mins replug then try again.
  4. FreakRoach Win User

Was gold purchased with your account or your friend's? IF it was purchased using your friend's, then you've to make sure your console is set as the home console for your friend's account. Your friend might have changed their home console.
  5. blueamcat Win User

6. ArminatorX Win User

I’ve been gold sharing off of a friend for 3 years now with no problems and I leave last weekend to get back to my Xbox Gold not working. My friend and I still have Gold on our accounts but it does not show it. When 2 of my friends log into my account,
    my Gold works perfectly for them. ....
    First of all, be aware that allowing other people to sign into your account is a violation of the Microsoft Terms of Use.

Additionally, a lot of people come to this forum complaining they have been banned because they sent an abusive message, that was sent by their friends.

So please, even if you trust your friends presently, sooner or later something will happen that compromises your account, that can get you banned. So beware!

As for your problem: It's unclear of your description what you mean by "gold sharing off of a friend".

What most people misunderstand is, that you (or someone else) can NOT share anything to someone else.

They can ONLY share to a console that they set as their home console.

Anyone playing on that console can benefit from the Gold membership or the games that the "owner" of the Home Console has.

So even if you can play online multiplayer because of the Gold membership shared to the console you play on, you are NOT an actual Gold member. You won't get the free Games with Gold and you can't get discounts.

Is it possible, that your friend moved the Home Console setting to the console your friends are playing on? If so, then this console is giving anyone (including your account on that console) the benefits of playing multiplayer.

Please go to https://account.microsoft.com/services/ and check the status of your subscriptions there.

If there is no active Gold membership, then you will need someone with an active Gold membership that sets your console as their Home Console to share Gold to the console you play on again.

If you do have Gold yourself, check https://account.microsoft.com/services/ if there are issues with the last payment or whatever else might have cancelled your own Gold
    membership.
Thema:

1. Xbox Gold stopped working - Similar Threads - Gold stopped working

2. Meu xbox live gold parou de funcionar de 1 ano [My Xbox Live Gold stopped working for 1 year]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Meu xbox live gold parou de funcionar de 1 ano [My Xbox Live Gold stopped working for 1 year]: O que eu faço pra voltar com minha live gold???Eu comprei pre pago e teve duas cobranças de xbox live gold e game pass eu paguei so do xbox live gold tem que pagar as duas pra voltar o ano???...
  3. Xbox live gold subscription stopped working?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold subscription stopped working?: Hi, My son has had a few issues with xbox one live not working the last week. The error code came up and he was advised to reset his account. He has done this but now he has no access to xbox...
  4. My Gold account sharing stopped working last weekend.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Gold account sharing stopped working last weekend.: I know there is a XBLive "content" problem right now, but I'm trying to determine if that's what's causing my issue. We have one XBONE and one Gold account, mine. My sons play multiplayer games...
  5. My 12 month gold membership stopped working 1 month into it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My 12 month gold membership stopped working 1 month into it: I was able to download the newest game with gold but whenever i try to join my friends party i get taken to a menu to buy another membership eventhough mines shouldnt run out until march next...
  6. Xbox live Gold stopped working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live Gold stopped working: Yesterday something happened to my Gold, it just kinda turned off. I can't join partys or play multiplayer but the subscription settings and the xbox website says i still have it. Every time i try...
  7. Gold sharing has stopped working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gold sharing has stopped working: I have been game/gold sharing with a friend for two years with no issues until today. I still have access to his games but can no longer play online multiplayer. His gold hasn't expired. It still...
  8. X box gold was working but now has stopped

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box gold was working but now has stopped: Xbox live gold was working a day or two ago but now has given up. Won’t allow my son to play fortnite or overwatch.. help please! 9b064612-2a66-4f73-bc25-3df8b7184e60
  9. My subscriptions for Xbox Live Gold stop working

in XBoX on Consoles
    My subscriptions for Xbox Live Gold stop working: my Xbox subscription for Xbox Live Gold stopped working e79769cb-3f46-4b9f-ab6d-3b589ea5acd3
  10. My gold subscription stopped working. I was redirected here.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My gold subscription stopped working. I was redirected here.: L: 1386938490. This is the support code I was given before I was redirected here. I did not receive my one month Xbox Gold subscription even though the points were taken from my rewards account....