Xbox Gold transfer

Discus and support Xbox Gold transfer in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; (To anyone who has already seen at least one of my questions, sorry for asking too many questions. Lol.) Hi! I'm about to transfer my Original Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BugsyQuinones, Dec 2, 2019 at 5:06 PM.

1. Xbox Gold transfer

(To anyone who has already seen at least one of my questions, sorry for asking too many questions. Lol.)

Hi! I'm about to transfer my Original Xbox One account to my Xbox One S. Does my Xbox Gold transfer from my Xbox one as well? Or do I need to buy Gold for my Xbox One S?

:)

BugsyQuinones, Dec 2, 2019 at 5:06 PM
  2. CAMMofTHRONES Win User

12 Month gold worth buying now?

[quote user="brandiesel1"]

Hopefully you can transfer your gold account to the new console. Mine runs out in May as well, but I already used a 1 year gold card so I'm good til May 2014.

[/quote]

Gold transfered over from the original xbox to the 360 so I am sure it will transfer from the 360 to the next xbox. Mine is good until August 2014.
  3. BugsyQuinones Win User

Xbox One to Xbox One S account transfer

Oh, okay! Also, does my Xbox Gold transfer as well, or do I need buy Xbox Gold for my XB S?
  4. Sean2383 Win User

Region Changing Problems

Hey Hawk,

I'm not too sure why your friend received a free months xbox live - this isn't something that happens to established gamertags when transferring region. Are you sure he didnt create a new gamer tag to enjoy a month xbox live gold? Or redeem a card of some
    kind?

If you already have gold membership when you transfer, it will transfer with you (provided gold services are available in the new region). If you don't have gold, you will stay a silver member.

Have you moved to a region where Gold is not available?
  5. Im SlinnShady Win User

XBox live account cross console.

Your account will fully transfer over, including Xbox Live Gold Membership
  6. JustinDirtyGold Win User

Can I transfer my xbox live gold subscription within the same xbox 360?

No, to get an Xbox LIVE Gold subscription on another account you will have to buy another Gold subscription, you cannot transfer Gold from one account to another.
Thema:

Xbox Gold transfer

1. Xbox Gold transfer - Similar Threads - Gold transfer

2. In my scenario would buying 2 years of Xbox Gold transfer 1:1 time when switching to Xbox...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    In my scenario would buying 2 years of Xbox Gold transfer 1:1 time when switching to Xbox...: I recently received the promo code for 3 months of PC Game Pass when purchasing Discord Nitro. I applied that to my account, and I have never been a member of any of the Xbox Game passes until I...
  3. Can i Transfer or share my Xbox Gold Membership with another account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i Transfer or share my Xbox Gold Membership with another account: I recently bought a 1 year Xbox gold membership, but I have now signed up for Xbox Game Pass which comes with an gold membership included, is there a way I can transfer my current gold membership...
  4. transfer xbox live gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    transfer xbox live gold: Our Xbox died and I brought one on ebay second hand. How do I transfer my Xbox live gold account to the new console please? Thanks Amanda 78bf92a3-83da-4d06-8307-616364c0b270
  5. Transfer Xbox live gold to new account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transfer Xbox live gold to new account: how do i do the action mentioned in the subject? The xbox has the worst user interface on the planet. It is basically a PC why can’t I plug a USB keyboad into it? My son had an account on a...
  6. Transfer Xbox Live Gold subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transfer Xbox Live Gold subscription: When renewing my son’s Xbox Live Gold subscription it was connected to my Xbx account instead of his. For him to use it I have to be logged in to Xbox all the time, which unables me to limit his...
  7. How to transfer gold to another account ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to transfer gold to another account ?: I bought gold online but I redeemed it on a combined account now when we play Fortnite it log outs from our xbox so is there any way that Microsoft could issue me another code so that I could...
  8. Transfer Xbox Live Gold subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transfer Xbox Live Gold subscription: When renewing my son’s Xbox Live Gold subscription it was connected to my Xbx account instead of his. For him to use it I have to be logged in to Xbox all the time, which unables me to limit his...
  9. Xbox Live Gold Doesn't Transfer To All Accounts???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold Doesn't Transfer To All Accounts???: So I just bot an Xbox One S. I transferred (logged into) several profiles that had been on my Xbox One. When I tried to play online, it asked for gold live. Ok, no problem. I put in the code for...
  10. Transfer gold card number

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transfer gold card number: my son entered his 3 month gold card on the wrong account. Is there anyway to transfer it or recover it? Thx bbfbb815-03f8-434d-9a23-19eb9094bc50