Xbox Gold ultimate

Discus and support Xbox Gold ultimate in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; so I bought the Xbox Gold ultimate and it converted my Xbox Live Gold so what would happen if I renew my Xbox Live Gold via prepaid card because my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by EliteCrossFire1, Oct 6, 2019.

1. Xbox Gold ultimate

so I bought the Xbox Gold ultimate and it converted my Xbox Live Gold so what would happen if I renew my Xbox Live Gold via prepaid card because my Xbox Live Gold ultimate is about to run out

:)

EliteCrossFire1, Oct 6, 2019
  2. napalm 31337 Win User

Ultimate game pass

Ultimate include Gold, in detail, Ultimate include:

• Xbox Live Gold
    • Xbox Game Pass
    • PC Game Pass
    If you bought 3 month of Ultimate, now you have all prepaid Gold month + 3 month of total Xbox Game Pass Ultimate duration period.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Refunding

If you have bought Ultimate, then it's converted your gold into Ultimate and added that onto it for you. I would advise keeping Ultimate, then you get to play over 100 games on Xbox, and have Xbox Live Gold as well.
  4. Farkas David01 Win User

Xbox live canceled

Gamepass Ultimate includes Xbox Live gold and Gamepass. So if you cancel Gamepass Ultimate you cancel your gold too.
  5. Shadowskill08 Win User

Xbox gamepass ultimate

Xbox Live Gold is included in Xbox Gamepass Ultimate. You would only need to resubscribe for Xbox Live Gold if you were to downgrade from Gamepass Ultimate later.
  6. LunaLight7 Win User

Xobox Live Gold to Game Pass Ultimate conversion rates

If the months of Ultimate are less than XBox Live Gold, call for assistance and restore this conversion. Ask for the Xbox Live Gold as a Seperated Subscription. This way when XGP Ultimate expires you will have Xbox Live Gold available.
Thema:

Xbox Gold ultimate

1. Xbox Gold ultimate - Similar Threads - Gold ultimate

2. Join ultimate for £1 offer? Xbox gold to game pass ultimate.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Join ultimate for £1 offer? Xbox gold to game pass ultimate.: Have I got this right that the 'Join ultimate for £1' offer on the xbox dashboard converts all my current remaining xbox gold subscription to game pass ultimate for just £1 one off fee? Text...
  3. Xbox games with gold convert to ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox games with gold convert to ultimate: I have a 12 month sub to games with gold and im thinking to join ultimate but im wondering wil i still have to pay the the 15 dollar monthly sub or will the 12 months be converted to ultimate...
  4. Game pass ultimate cancellation and previous games with gold from Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass ultimate cancellation and previous games with gold from Xbox live: I am thinking of upgrading my current xbox gold account to GPU but was just wanting some clarification in reference to my previous gold account and the games with gold i have gotten over the...
  5. Two xbox one S, two TVs and 2 headsets, one xbox ultimate (gold)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Two xbox one S, two TVs and 2 headsets, one xbox ultimate (gold): We have 2 TVs and 2 xbox's. Both my son and I play together on separate family accounts with one Xbox live membership. We can play Fornite with each of our own gamer tags and create a party chat....
  6. abbonamento xbox gold cambiato in ultimate game pass senza alcun avviso

in XBoX on Consoles
    abbonamento xbox gold cambiato in ultimate game pass senza alcun avviso: Il mio abbonamento a xbox live gold è stato cambiato in ultimate game pass in modo a dir poco fraudolento, mi spiego: il mio abbonamento Gold scadeva il 18/01/2020 quindi ho acquistato un cd key...
  7. Upgrade Gold to Game Pass Ultimate?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Upgrade Gold to Game Pass Ultimate?: I got Xbox Live Gold thinking that you can upgrade all the months you have of it to Game Pass Ultimate (the Xbox app says "Joining Xbox Game Pass Ultimate will upgrade your remaining Xbox Live...
  8. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate in effect but Xbox Live Gold expired?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate in effect but Xbox Live Gold expired?: I grabbed the deal for Game Pass Ultimate for $1 for 3 months while i still had Xbox Live Gold (which was then set to expire Dec. 6th). My GPU is set to expire in March 2020 and, as far as I'm...
  9. Does sharing a gold or ultimate account allow FREE accounts to the discounted pricing of...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does sharing a gold or ultimate account allow FREE accounts to the discounted pricing of...: I have my main Xbox setup as the "home Xbox" and have the Ultimate game pass option. My son's account is a free account. He can do everything he needs to do on this xbox since it is set to the...
  10. Xbox Live Gold being converted to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold being converted to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: I entered my xbox live gold for 6 months, but it says redeeming your prepaid xbox live gold will automatically convert to 2 months of xbox game pass ultimate. My question is will I lose my 6months...