Xbox Gold ultimate

Discus and support Xbox Gold ultimate in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; so I bought the Xbox Gold ultimate and it converted my Xbox Live Gold so what would happen if I renew my Xbox Live Gold via prepaid card because my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by EliteCrossFire1, Oct 6, 2019.

1. Xbox Gold ultimate

so I bought the Xbox Gold ultimate and it converted my Xbox Live Gold so what would happen if I renew my Xbox Live Gold via prepaid card because my Xbox Live Gold ultimate is about to run out

:)

EliteCrossFire1, Oct 6, 2019
  2. Shadowskill08 Win User

Xbox gamepass ultimate

Xbox Live Gold is included in Xbox Gamepass Ultimate. You would only need to resubscribe for Xbox Live Gold if you were to downgrade from Gamepass Ultimate later.
  3. LunaLight7 Win User

Xobox Live Gold to Game Pass Ultimate conversion rates

If the months of Ultimate are less than XBox Live Gold, call for assistance and restore this conversion. Ask for the Xbox Live Gold as a Seperated Subscription. This way when XGP Ultimate expires you will have Xbox Live Gold available.
  4. Zoe S17 Win User

Game pas ultimate

What happens to my prepaid months of Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass when I sign up for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate?

When you subscribe to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, we’ll apply any prepaid time you have on Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass toward the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate plan, up to a maximum of 36 months. Prepaid time conversion rates are subject to change.

TXbox Ultimate Game Pass 1-month sub is $1 on XBL, includes Game Pass for PC, Xbox One, and Xbox Live Gold. Purchasing the $1 plan will upgrade your existing Xbox Live Gold/Game Pass memberships to Ultimate and combines both subscription months as Ultimate

I can't put my finger on the conversion rate data, at the moment, but it's approximately 3:1 Gold to Xbox Ultimate, if I recall correctly.
  5. EliteCrossFire1 Win User

Xbox Gold ultimate

so you're saying if I purchase a Xbox Live gold membership prepaid card for 12 months while Xbox Live Gold Pass ultimate is enabled it'll convert those 12 months into Xbox Live Gold pass ultimate
  6. FreakRoach Win User

A doubt about Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

Yes, you can cancel Xbox Live Ultimate whenever and revert to only Xbox Live Gold.
    So, when it says "Purchase of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate automatically upgrades your existing Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass membership(s) to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a conversion ratio each based on days remaining. Future
    code redemptions are also subject to a conversion ratio. Conversion ratio subject to change. All conversions to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate are final: Once converted, you cannot re-convert your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership back to a previous membership.
    ",
    it means if you activate Xbox Live Gold subscription when your subscription of Ultimate is still active. ¿Am I right?

I think after activating ultimate, if you redeem a Xbox live Gold, it will extend your ultimate subscription.
Thema:

Xbox Gold ultimate

1. Xbox Gold ultimate - Similar Threads - Gold ultimate

2. Going from Ultimate Game Pass to Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Going from Ultimate Game Pass to Xbox Live Gold: I tried Ultimate Game Pass and decided that it wasn't for me after the trial period. After canceling the subscription, which would have renewed on the 21st, I've found out that I cannot downgrade...
  3. i cant take gift gold pack from ultimate edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant take gift gold pack from ultimate edition: i share my xbox from "my home xbox" with my bro. he buy a fifa 20 ultimate edition and share with me. later he can take his gift gold pack. but i cant. why i can t take gift pack?...
  4. I own Game Pass Ultimate & Gold, but Jump Force will not start - states I need to renew...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own Game Pass Ultimate & Gold, but Jump Force will not start - states I need to renew...: Please help me. I have literally just renewed my Game Pass Ultimate package for 15.89, and it will not allow me to play. I installed the game, I can play Gears 5 no issues. What can I do?...
  5. Stopped using Xbox ultimate game pass & my remaining 4 months of gold are gone?

in XboX Insiders
    Stopped using Xbox ultimate game pass & my remaining 4 months of gold are gone?: Idk what I going on or if there's a fix. But on 8/10/19 I decided to try ultimate game pass. So now that my trialed ended I no longer have my gold membership? I had 4 months left of gold ( I get a...
  6. Can I cancel current ultimate game pass to add 2 years of gold and re-subscribe for the...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can I cancel current ultimate game pass to add 2 years of gold and re-subscribe for the...: Ok bear with me here, it's a complex question. My Gold just renewed this month. I added a 2 week free trial of ultimate game pass, which converted my Gold to Ultimate until Sept 2020. Cool,...
  7. Upgrading from live gold to ultimate?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Upgrading from live gold to ultimate?: I'm thinking of upgrading to ultimate, there's a promo on atm 2 months for $2, I'm assuming it'll bill that when my gold is due the 4th instead of billing me for both?...
  8. xbox live gold upgrade to ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    xbox live gold upgrade to ultimate: My xbox live gold subscriptions ran out so I purchased another year and was looking to take advantage of the upgrade\convert to the ultimate but I do not seem to be getting the offer? When I got...
  9. Xbox Game Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: i’ve purchased the 12 months Gold on june 23rd, and then purchased the 5 months Game Pass Ultimate, so, on subscriptions, says that i only have game pass ultimate until november, and there is no...
  10. I accidentally canceled my XBOX Gold when I canceled Ultimate gamepass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I accidentally canceled my XBOX Gold when I canceled Ultimate gamepass: I prepaid for Gold for a year and upgraded to Ultimate. On the same day, I canceled Ultimate and got a $2.00 refund. This also canceled my remaining Gold. If I resubscribe to Ultimate, will I get...