xbox gold users help!

Discus and support xbox gold users help! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just purchased the subscription for xbox gold on my account thinking my daughter could access it as a family member from hers. Should i have... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JosGennaMomma, Jun 29, 2020.

1. xbox gold users help!

I just purchased the subscription for xbox gold on my account thinking my daughter could access it as a family member from hers. Should i have purchased it under her account? Because she can't see her access to it.

:)

JosGennaMomma, Jun 29, 2020
  2. ET3rNi7Y GreeN Win User

xbox gold users help!

Il fatto che metti il profilo di tua figlia sotto famiglia serve solo a monitorarla. Se vuoi condividere il GOLD devi impostare la XBOX HOME SULLA SUA CONSOLE.
  3. Uxdate Win User

xbox gold users help!

it could be because she has a childs account and it might not have access to the internet
  4. Sxwe Win User

xbox gold users help!

Check to make sure that you make the account home xbox so you can game share the gold
  5. LightesCube Win User

xbox gold users help!

I just purchased the subscription for xbox gold on my account thinking my daughter could access it as a family member from hers. Should i have purchased it under her account? Because she can't see her access to it.
    Hi! You should check on the cofiguration of the account if you have you xbox account as principal account (main xbox), that allowed you to share gold and games without having you account online.

If that didnt work, you cant contact http://beta.support.xbox.com/contact-us for more support and information
  6. Bxha Win User

xbox gold users help!

Go to your microsoft account and make sure you a family account and that you have her registered under the account so she can access it thats the best i can help hope it works sorry
Thema:

xbox gold users help!

1. xbox gold users help! - Similar Threads - gold users help

2. Keyboard and mouse only works with Gold account user and no others

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Keyboard and mouse only works with Gold account user and no others: Hi We have two xbox's and my son's xbox works using Gold sharing. For him to play fortnite, he must sign in with my account as well as his own to enable gold sharing for online play. This works...
  3. new xbox user , looking to purchase xbox gold /ultimate pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    new xbox user , looking to purchase xbox gold /ultimate pass: Hi, new user to the xbox one x, am I right that if I purchase say 36months gold I can upgrade to ultimate pass for the extra £1 that's showing on my account giving me 36months ultimate pass for an...
  4. How to share xbox gold live membership with second user at home on Xbox 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to share xbox gold live membership with second user at home on Xbox 360?: How to share Xbox gold live membership with second user at home on Xbox 360? We both have separate profile for achievements. bf4f9dbb-db81-4b5e-bc7f-dc672e81f224
  5. Paid the gold member on wrong user name -

in XBoX Accessibility
    Paid the gold member on wrong user name -: I bought the XBox Gold Member for one year to my XBox account. After that I noticed, that it was the wrong account, cause I want to buy the membership for my child. Is it possible to transfer the...
  6. Console doesn't recognize the Live Gold for other family users

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console doesn't recognize the Live Gold for other family users: Good evening, I'm having some trouble with my xbox one in regard to my live gold signature and its extension for family members logged in my main console. My account works perfectly, I can play...
  7. No free month of gold for first time user

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    No free month of gold for first time user: I was told by a friend that if i was a first time user of xbox live i could get the first month of gold for free, but i dont see where that option is. 39758a4e-1bac-476f-933a-9a5a77983caa
  8. Playing FIFA17 with two user accounts connected to the same Live Gold account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Playing FIFA17 with two user accounts connected to the same Live Gold account?: Hi, is it possible to play FIFA 17 via Xbox Live Gold, with two user accounts connected to the same Live Gold account? We currently have an Xbox One Live Gold membership connected to one user....
  9. Console doesn't recognize the Live Gold for other family users

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console doesn't recognize the Live Gold for other family users: Good evening, I'm having some trouble with my xbox one in regard to my live gold signature and its extension for family members logged in my main console. My account works perfectly, I can play...
  10. New Xbox 360 user. Help needed parental controls and Gold membership

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Xbox 360 user. Help needed parental controls and Gold membership: Help!!! I cannot get my head around some, what I assume to be, fairly basics with the 360. Our Xbox came with a free gold membership. I do not know if we really need this or not, so I guess it...