XBOX GOLD WAS PENDING NOW SAYS ACTIVE BUT NOT WORKING STILL VIA CONSOLE

Discus and support XBOX GOLD WAS PENDING NOW SAYS ACTIVE BUT NOT WORKING STILL VIA CONSOLE in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; XBOX GOLD WAS PENDING NOW SAYS ACTIVE BUT NOT WORKING STILL VIA CONSOLE Funds were not in account at the time, funds are in now, but it said pending... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by raggyann82, May 18, 2019.

1. raggyann82
    raggyann82 Guest

Funds were not in account at the time, funds are in now, but it said pending payment via the website, then says active!!!

It never gave me the option on the website nor the console to pay for any past subscriptions which it has done previously.

any ideas ???

:)

raggyann82, May 18, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

xbox gold wont activate.

When you add gold via the website there is a delay before the console will recognize it. The delay can take hours. To speed up the process, try testing your connection.
  3. vHearth Win User

Xbox Live shows incorrect Years active on my Profile.

I have been active with gold since the Xbox 360 came out and mine still says active for five years.
  4. XBLRewards8 Win User

Not Getting Xbox Rewards Points

Hello DaRealPastrami,

As Smwutches says, it can take up to 96 hours for all activity to be reflected. The Credits are now pending on your account.
  5. Beckster92 Win User

The Walking Dead Season Two won't download?

No I have no error code, it just says cannot download Walking Dead Season Two, it just comes up as pending and then stops and says that, I have tried installing it via the computer but still nothing, is it because its an xbox one game and i have a 360? It
    doesn't state anywhere what console it is meant for it just says arcade
  6. HassanB Win User

black ops 2 game add on

Hi,

If your download is still showing as pending try to go to the dashboard and then push the middle button on your Xbox 360 controller. Go to Games & Apps, and then Active Downloads. Once you're there, press A on the pending download and then try to hit Download
    Now if there's an option for that. This should jump start the download.
Thema:

1. XBOX GOLD WAS PENDING NOW SAYS ACTIVE BUT NOT WORKING STILL VIA CONSOLE - Similar Threads - GOLD WAS PENDING

2. Xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold: So im past due for gold. and i wanted to pay for it using my Microsoft balance but it wont let me. Why? 169db7ae-cb36-4526-bf53-3420b4fdc9a3
  3. Xbox Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Gold: When I loaded up the gold free to play games and I try to load one of them in the store I don't get the option to download this game. But with game pass im aloud to download any. Please help im...
  4. Xbox live gold payment pending

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox live gold payment pending: My xbox live gold payment still says its pending rather than completed. The payment should have been taken 2 weeks ago. What can I do to fix this? fd29bcf8-93e4-4df5-afb3-74d4084d09a0
  5. I referred my friend to subscribe to gold but still pending and no messege sent to his email

in XBoX Rewards
    I referred my friend to subscribe to gold but still pending and no messege sent to his email: I referred my friend to subscribe to gold but still pending and no messege sent to his email I need to send him message you provide on referral email as fast as i can to get rewards and he also...
  6. I referred my friend to subscribe to gold but still pending and no messege sent to his email

in XBoX Rewards
    I referred my friend to subscribe to gold but still pending and no messege sent to his email: I referred my friend to subscribe to gold but still pending and no messege sent to his email I need to send him message you provide on referral email as fast as i can to get rewards and he also...
  7. Bought a xbox live gold 12 mth subscription but its not showing up as reward pending.

in XBoX Rewards
    Bought a xbox live gold 12 mth subscription but its not showing up as reward pending.: How long does it take to show up as reward pending activated my 12mth subscription on the 8th of January. Cheers Bob bf91cee9-8c6c-4a2a-9792-a43a793e4dc3
  8. Live Gold Payment Pending issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Live Gold Payment Pending issue: Hi all. My gold account is paid monthly and is up to date ( as far as payments on my credit card ). My account for payment on the 21st June says PENDING. I can't log into gold online games....
  9. Pending and can't access gold online.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pending and can't access gold online.: My gold account was paid via credit card on 21st June. However, my account info says "pending". I can't log into online games. i get told to join xbox live gold! Help please...
  10. X box live gold payment pending??

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box live gold payment pending??: Hi my x box live gold account is paid every month by PayPal and just checked and it says payment pending so I can't get online?? The money has come out of my bank? What's the problem as haven't...