Xbox gold yearly number gone

Discus and support Xbox gold yearly number gone in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi what happened to the number next to one's gamertag in the profile that shows you how many years you've been an xbox live Gold member? Is it just me... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RottenBoogers, Mar 24, 2020 at 5:03 AM.

1. Xbox gold yearly number gone

Hi what happened to the number next to one's gamertag in the profile that shows you how many years you've been an xbox live Gold member? Is it just me or is it missing on everyone's consoles?

:)

RottenBoogers, Mar 24, 2020 at 5:03 AM
  2. Christyna64 Win User

Have you tried removing your account from the console, then sign back in? Also check the Xbox mobile app, Xbox beta app, and Xbox Companion app to see if your profile shows the tenure there?
  3. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

4. Epic Louie Win User

My tenure is also missing. It's nothing to worry about though. It usually fixes itself.
  5. DanMen334 Win User

maybe it's just a new change or visual bug
  6. Simple OJ Win User

It usually comes back, do not worry.
Thema:

1. Xbox gold yearly number gone - Similar Threads - gold yearly number

2. Why aren't my years showing up on my profile? I have Xbox Live gold Membership

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why aren't my years showing up on my profile? I have Xbox Live gold Membership: I recently noticed that the years are not showing up on my profile even though I have gold membership. All my settings are set to be viewable to everyone, with no restrictions. Can anyone help me...
  3. Xbox Live Gold Past-Due Payment, Can't Afford Full Year Subscription Price It Demands?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold Past-Due Payment, Can't Afford Full Year Subscription Price It Demands?: Hey there, So last year I had a year-long subscription to Gold, towards the end of the year I hadn't played anything for several months. I had gotten a new card since then, and when the...
  4. Rise of the Tomb Raider: 20 Year Celebration Deals with Gold

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Rise of the Tomb Raider: 20 Year Celebration Deals with Gold: Yesterday Rise of the Tomb Raider: 20 Year Celebration was listed at $4.49. Now it has increased to $8.99. This is disappointing since i was unable to purchase it yesterday for personal reasons....
  5. Games with gold overwritten my game license that I bought years ago ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games with gold overwritten my game license that I bought years ago ?: Hi, I went to download Batman: The Enemy Within a game that I purchased years ago which is now free for gold this month. When the download started, I noticed it says: You can play Batman: The...
  6. One year gold subscription not showing in microsoft rewards.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    One year gold subscription not showing in microsoft rewards.: This happened a while ago (2018) and then it came back but then disappeared again later (some time in 2019) and was back for like 6 months, and now, it is gone again. Is it just schedualed to...
  7. Incorrect start date on yearly XBox Gold Live subscription after I had a recurring monthly...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Incorrect start date on yearly XBox Gold Live subscription after I had a recurring monthly...: I had a few days left on this month's recurring, monthly XBox Gold Live subscription, which ends on Feb 8, 2020. So, I did a switch subscription and chose the yearly subscription. I I entered...
  8. Gold subscription yearly status Bug

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gold subscription yearly status Bug: Before 2020, it showed a 5 but after new years it went to 4, it isnt a big deal but it just kinda bothers me, is there a way to fix this? 39ec6719-33d4-4e06-80e8-5b6a3d4fc35e
  9. Can Rise of the Tomb Raider: 20 Yeare Celebration be played without Xbox Love Gold if I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can Rise of the Tomb Raider: 20 Yeare Celebration be played without Xbox Love Gold if I...: Can Rise of the Tomb Raider:20 Yeares Celebration be played by myself without joining Xbox Live Gold? Thank you 9ebb94d2-bb20-4c4a-b6d9-32a055fc39e7
  10. In my scenario would buying 2 years of Xbox Gold transfer 1:1 time when switching to Xbox...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    In my scenario would buying 2 years of Xbox Gold transfer 1:1 time when switching to Xbox...: I recently received the promo code for 3 months of PC Game Pass when purchasing Discord Nitro. I applied that to my account, and I have never been a member of any of the Xbox Game passes until I...