Xbox gold years badge

Discus and support Xbox gold years badge in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Does it not transfer to ultimate? submitted by /u/Rezerted [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Rezerted, Oct 28, 2019.

1. /u/Rezerted
    /u/Rezerted Guest

Xbox gold years badge

/u/Rezerted, Oct 28, 2019
  2. Idan Siman Tov Win User

Badges

Hey,

Which badges do you have?

There are only 3 badges:

Gold Live years

XBOX ambassador

XBOX MVP
  3. Xerogel Win User

Xbox LIVE badges not showing up

SwitchdKiller, if you have ran out of Xbox Live Gold your tenure resets. The "badge" you are talking about is how many years you subscribed to Xbox Live Gold with out stopping.

-
  4. AngelObullets Win User

years of xbox live gold badge

Hi there xHuskyy7

only on the account that owns the gold not the account that is sharing the gold, But I highly suggest not gamesharing or goldsharing with anyone due to that can be classed against CoC/ Community standards.
  5. Cerebral Paul Win User

years of xbox live gold badge

Only the account that actually has Gold (pays for it) gets the badge on their account.
  6. ENCRYPT3DBR0K3R Win User

16 year Tenure badge disappeared please help Microsoft :(

UPDATE: TENURE BADGE IS BACK + UPDATED TO PROPER YEAR! 17 YEAR BADGE! LOVE XBOX LIVE! THANK YOU MICROSOFT.
Thema:

Xbox gold years badge

1. Xbox gold years badge - Similar Threads - gold years badge

2. Xbox Live Gold 1 year membership option removed?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold 1 year membership option removed?: I have an Xbox Live Gold membership that's about to end. I was going to extend it, but the 1 year option doesn't show up. Has it been removed? I'm not sure if this is the reason why I don't have...
  3. O que aconteceu com live Gold de um ano?[What happened to live gold for a year?]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    O que aconteceu com live Gold de um ano?[What happened to live gold for a year?]: Estava tentando comprar a live Gold de um ano, e ela nao aparece nas opções [Translation - I was trying to buy a year's live gold, and it doesn't appear in the options]...
  4. Why can't I upgrade my year of Gold to Game Pass Ultimate?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why can't I upgrade my year of Gold to Game Pass Ultimate?: I recently purchased a year of Gold and wanted to take that deal for Game Pass Ultimate for $1, but every time I go to upgrade, it tells me "It looks like something went wrong, but we can help."...
  5. my xbox live gold year subscription ran out after 5 months help me fix this pls

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox live gold year subscription ran out after 5 months help me fix this pls: i got a year gold subscription for christmas and i got xbox gamepass for 1$ and it turned into ultimate without me knowing or it even telling me i didnt choose for it to do this and it says i need...
  6. If I pay for xBox Gold yearly; do I need to pay for game pass monthly?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    If I pay for xBox Gold yearly; do I need to pay for game pass monthly?: I am currently paying yearly for xBox Gold. Do i have to continue paying monthly for xBox game pass? 539ffc0f-7790-4041-be6e-080780570ce3
  7. Year of gold membership isn’t working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Year of gold membership isn’t working: I bought a year of gold back in october 2019 and now a few days ago its saying i dont have gold, and ive been trying to have this problem looked into and we cant call you guys cause you guys want...
  8. Why aren't my years showing up on my profile? I have Xbox Live gold Membership

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why aren't my years showing up on my profile? I have Xbox Live gold Membership: I recently noticed that the years are not showing up on my profile even though I have gold membership. All my settings are set to be viewable to everyone, with no restrictions. Can anyone help me...
  9. years of xbox live gold badge

in XBoX on Consoles
    years of xbox live gold badge: Ive been wondering, can you still get the years of xbox live gold badge if you gameshare with someone that has xbox live gold? 6632d669-85ea-4e40-8c8a-722704994a0f
  10. Years of Xbox live gold badge missing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Years of Xbox live gold badge missing: This is going to be an odd post, because it’s not something common. So I’ve been a memeber of xbox live for a long time. For about 8 going on 9 years now. So ive had that shiny bage on my profile...