Xbox gold years badge

Discus and support Xbox gold years badge in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Does it not transfer to ultimate? submitted by /u/Rezerted [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Rezerted, Oct 28, 2019.

1. /u/Rezerted
    /u/Rezerted Guest

Xbox gold years badge

/u/Rezerted, Oct 28, 2019
  2. Xerogel Win User

Xbox LIVE badges not showing up

SwitchdKiller, if you have ran out of Xbox Live Gold your tenure resets. The "badge" you are talking about is how many years you subscribed to Xbox Live Gold with out stopping.

-
  3. AngelObullets Win User

years of xbox live gold badge

Hi there xHuskyy7

only on the account that owns the gold not the account that is sharing the gold, But I highly suggest not gamesharing or goldsharing with anyone due to that can be classed against CoC/ Community standards.
  4. Gimpy_P Win User

years of xbox live gold badge

Only the account that actually has Gold (pays for it) gets the badge on their account.
  5. Qwertei Win User

eligibility of the NXE Beta Badge?

There isn't a badge for being on Xbox for 12 years and no you are not eligible for any badge. Apologies if you were mistakenly heard from someone you are eligible for a badge on your profile.
  6. pawncrackers Win User

Xbox year Badge

It's down to Microsoft on whether they continue to add that information to Gamertags, it's out of our hands.

L
Thema:

Xbox gold years badge

1. Xbox gold years badge - Similar Threads - gold years badge

2. 1 year Xbox Live Gold Membership Reward Gone?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    1 year Xbox Live Gold Membership Reward Gone?: Every year I have saved my points to get the 1 year Xbox Live Gold Membership. I always have that set as my goal and I was just looking and noticing that it's not there. Did they take this away?...
  3. Xbox Live Gold for 1 year from Rewards

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold for 1 year from Rewards: Hi ! This end of august I bought a Xbox Live Gold for 1 year with my rewards points earned during the months before. Since then I did racked up a good amount of points and when I went to check how...
  4. My year subscription of live gold isnt working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My year subscription of live gold isnt working: I have a 12 month gold account.... I recently changed my credit card number linked to my account and now it's not letting me use or access my gold membership my son is over for are weekly visit...
  5. One year live gold reward via points?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    One year live gold reward via points?: What happened to the one year live gold reward in points? It was there earlier this year and I was working toward this year and not it is not. 7ecc7ff6-b98d-4449-9fb6-d9b8844a2e2f
  6. Can I cancel current ultimate game pass to add 2 years of gold and re-subscribe for the...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can I cancel current ultimate game pass to add 2 years of gold and re-subscribe for the...: Ok bear with me here, it's a complex question. My Gold just renewed this month. I added a 2 week free trial of ultimate game pass, which converted my Gold to Ultimate until Sept 2020. Cool,...
  7. I have purchased yearly subscription of xbox gold in Feb 2019 and now my xbox says I havent...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have purchased yearly subscription of xbox gold in Feb 2019 and now my xbox says I havent...: I have a yearly xbox gold subscription due Feb 2020 yet my xbox has decided to tell me I dont have xbox gold? e20413c1-c806-44a5-98a5-2b1f6e507fbd
  8. Bought 2 years of Xbox Live Gold from Nokeys.com and both say they have been redeemed already

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought 2 years of Xbox Live Gold from Nokeys.com and both say they have been redeemed already: So contacted support and they are saying I must have sold them or redeemed them already.... Am so angry right now!!! They say they need a screenshot of when its redeemed But Xbox chat is not...
  9. years of xbox live gold badge

in XBoX on Consoles
    years of xbox live gold badge: Ive been wondering, can you still get the years of xbox live gold badge if you gameshare with someone that has xbox live gold? 6632d669-85ea-4e40-8c8a-722704994a0f
  10. Years of Xbox live gold badge missing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Years of Xbox live gold badge missing: This is going to be an odd post, because it’s not something common. So I’ve been a memeber of xbox live for a long time. For about 8 going on 9 years now. So ive had that shiny bage on my profile...