Xbox gold

Discus and support Xbox gold in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi When i go to the display saying Xbox Game Pass (The place where i can see which free games i get with my Xbox Gold) and click it, i get af screen... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EmilHammer, Jul 12, 2019.

1. EmilHammer
    EmilHammer Guest

Xbox gold

Hi

When i go to the display saying Xbox Game Pass (The place where i can see which free games i get with my Xbox Gold) and click it, i get af screen up saying something went wrong. I tried to do what the screen says, which is that i should try to go to xbox.com/errorhelp
    and type the following code: 0x80a4001e, but when i do that, there is no supportarticle. Can you help me with my issues?

:)

EmilHammer, Jul 12, 2019
  2. Richard Sticky Win User

trying to share my gold and it wont work

1. Sign into your Xbox that you intend to use the Non-Gold profile with and set to the Home Xbox.

2. Sign into your other Non-home Xbox with your Gold Account.

The idea is that the console that you use non gold profiles on should be set to the home Xbox. This way you can sign into any other Xbox with the gold account and access gold while the other non gold profiles access gold from the home Xbox.
  3. EggsBoxJuan Win User

xbox live transfering to xbox one?

news.xbox.com/.../xbox-one-digital-games-and-live-gold

-

If you are an Xbox Live Gold member today, you are already set for Xbox One. Your Xbox Live Gold membership for Xbox 360 will seamlessly become an Xbox Live Gold account on your Xbox One and you will be able to enjoy Xbox Live Gold features on either console.
    You can even be logged in to Xbox 360 and Xbox One at the same time. Home Gold benefits are exclusively for Xbox One.
  4. ChiefJoboo Win User

So... Will We Ever Actually Own The "Xbox One" Games With Gold Or Will We Always...

Xbox One games with gold are usable by you when you have an active gold subscription and have redeemed them. If your subscription ends, you will have to buy the game or resubscribe to xbox live gold to use them again. There is no
    way to redeem a past xbox live game with gold when it is no longer available for redemption.

Xbox 360 games with gold are different - you own those whether you have xbox live gold or not - on xbox one and xbox 360.
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

Xbox Live Gold Trial?

Hello Akira,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are interested in utilizing an

Xbox Live Gold free trial
    . The Xbox Live Gold free trial is offered through some games or console bundles. Keep in mind, you can't add an Xbox Live Gold trial if you already have an Xbox Live Gold subscription. If your account is unable to utilize the Xbox
    Live Gold free trial, we suggest purchasing Xbox Live Gold in order to utilize online features or Games With Gold. We hope this helps!
  6. ngocphi Win User

Being charged for what should be free.

You aren't a gold member you are silver or free if you are part of home gold only the account with the gold can queue xbox 360 games with gold games or as home gold doesn't carry over to xbox 360
Thema:

Xbox gold

1. Xbox gold - Similar Threads - gold

2. Xbox Live Gold 14 Day Trial

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold 14 Day Trial: I have redeemed a digital code for Xbox Live Gold 14 Day Trial on my Xbox 360, and while the code has been redeemed, the system refuses to acknowledge my Gold status. Please help....
  3. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate upgrade from Gold Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate upgrade from Gold Live: Ultimate 1-Month R15,90 including VAT for the first month R199,00 including VAT every month after that By selecting Subscribe, you agree to the Store terms of sale. We'll charge you R15,90...
  4. Xbox live gold issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live gold issues: Why am i being charged monthly (different dates) and the service lasting ONLY for merely 2-3 weeks till I get charged again? I paid the 24th of June and my service cancelled on July 11th....
  5. xbox 360 gold live subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox 360 gold live subscription: i had recently purchased xbox gold live for 2 months so i could play online.my question is my son also is on the same console and has an account.do i need to purchase a separet xbox subscription...
  6. Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold: Why should I have to pay for online multiplayer services on my console that PC gamers who play the same game on windows platforms don't? 0f4ccc11-69a7-4f51-9076-080b1ce81109
  7. Xbox live gold expire at 05/2020, but it doesn't connect anymore

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold expire at 05/2020, but it doesn't connect anymore: I've cancelled Game Pass and Xbox live gold that expire at 05/2020, but now it doesn't connect anymore c08a1457-0fb5-471a-913f-ed0656d30056
  8. Question about gold subs and sharing it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question about gold subs and sharing it.: So a friend of mine just asked me a question that make me have doubts since I'm not really up to date with the subscription sharing things. He currently have a monthly Game Pass Ultimate...
  9. Xbox Live Gold for xbox one gift card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold for xbox one gift card: I am currently trying to help my son redeem his xbox live gold gift card on his xbox. Every time he tries to key in the code it then prompts him to select a payment type with the choices of a...
  10. Redeem a pre-paid 12 months Live Gold code with Game Pass Ultimate signed

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Redeem a pre-paid 12 months Live Gold code with Game Pass Ultimate signed: Hi, everyone. Dumb question, but i wanna understood it before do some mess: I'm signed a month of GP Ultimate for $1 almost a month ago when they announce it on E3. It merged my 2 remaining...