Xbox gold

Discus and support Xbox gold in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just paid for my month of gold and now it saying i need to buy it again, it even shows on my microsoft account were i paid for it on the 30th and my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JustinCahill, Sep 5, 2019.

1. JustinCahill
    JustinCahill Guest

Xbox gold

I just paid for my month of gold and now it saying i need to buy it again, it even shows on my microsoft account were i paid for it on the 30th and my next bill is due 9/20/19. What is going on?

:)

JustinCahill, Sep 5, 2019
  2. Senpai Soul Win User

2 XBOXONES AT SAME TIME

You make the account with gold the other person home with the Xbox with no gold on it

Account with gold add it to xbox without a gold account make gold account home on that xbox pretty much it they get games and gold on both accounts afterwards
  3. Richard Sticky Win User

trying to share my gold and it wont work

1. Sign into your Xbox that you intend to use the Non-Gold profile with and set to the Home Xbox.

2. Sign into your other Non-home Xbox with your Gold Account.

The idea is that the console that you use non gold profiles on should be set to the home Xbox. This way you can sign into any other Xbox with the gold account and access gold while the other non gold profiles access gold from the home Xbox.
  4. EggsBoxJuan Win User

xbox live transfering to xbox one?

news.xbox.com/.../xbox-one-digital-games-and-live-gold

-

If you are an Xbox Live Gold member today, you are already set for Xbox One. Your Xbox Live Gold membership for Xbox 360 will seamlessly become an Xbox Live Gold account on your Xbox One and you will be able to enjoy Xbox Live Gold features on either console.
    You can even be logged in to Xbox 360 and Xbox One at the same time. Home Gold benefits are exclusively for Xbox One.
  5. xXRachieeXx1993 Win User

Only one account is able to access XBL.

Hello,

To ensure that all accounts on the Xbox are able to access Gold, please ensure that your account associated with the Xbox Live Gold membership is the account that has the xbox set to "My home xbox", this will then have it set as gold for the entire xbox.
    If another account is set as the home xbox, it will require the account with gold to be signed in for others to access the gold subscription.

-Rachiee
  6. Capitain Gonzo Win User

Why don’t you give us any good games with gold Xbox?

Games with Gold is an on top option to Xbox Live Gold and also a successful change to the game pass. Don't forget that the XBOX 360 Games With Gold Games are a gift to you that are yours even without Xbox Live Gold
Thema:

Xbox gold

1. Xbox gold - Similar Threads - gold

2. Se comparte la Membresia gold?[Translation-Is Gold Membership shared?]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Se comparte la Membresia gold?[Translation-Is Gold Membership shared?]: Si compro gold con un perfil ¿se comparte con los demas perfiles de mi consola?? [Translation-If I buy gold with a profile, is it shared with the other profiles on my console?]...
  3. Games with Gold Download Not Working/Showing Up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games with Gold Download Not Working/Showing Up: When it was available through Games with Gold, I downloaded the original Destroy All Humans Xbox title and had it listed under games I owned. Recently, I went to play it and was able to, but the...
  4. Xbox live gold possibly getting cancelled.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox live gold possibly getting cancelled.: I was going through a Forbes article that said it is likely that xbox live gold can be entirely killed as Halo infinite will become a free online multiplayer and xbox game pass and xbox game pass...
  5. XBOX Live Gold 3 month code from amazon

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Live Gold 3 month code from amazon: Hi. I cancelled my monthly $14.95 subscription and got a 3 month pass for $24.99 on Amazon. My current subscription expires on Aug. 8. When I wanted to redeem the code I received this message:...
  6. Xbox Live Gold Stolen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold Stolen: I bought a 12 month Xbox live Gold subscription, then four months later decided to buy gamepass ultimate for $1. After realizing I didn't like any of the games I refunded it but it also took away...
  7. Two consoles 1 Xbox Gold account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Two consoles 1 Xbox Gold account: I have two consoles an Xbox One S that I use and an Xbox One that my kids use. How do I set it up so that we could both be online playing and not booting each other off? My kids use a different...
  8. Xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold: How long till my Xbox expi res 371859e1-3a3d-4cac-b0dc-efc063b12804
  9. Free xbox live gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Free xbox live gold: Are you guys going to make xbox live gold free? I really want to play with my friends on my new console but I found out that you have to pay to play online ,oh yea I can play some games without...
  10. XBox Live Gold ... verhuisd naar ander land[XBox Live Gold ... moved to another country]

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBox Live Gold ... verhuisd naar ander land[XBox Live Gold ... moved to another country]: Ik ben kort geleden van Duitsland naar België verhuisd. Nu heb ik in de winkel Xbox Live Gold gekocht en bij het invoeren van de code viel me op dat er achter mijn profiel naam '(Germany)'...