Xbox gold

Discus and support Xbox gold in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Is the a way to have 3 xboxes use the same membership like gold sharing.. I know you can share with 2 xboxes but I'm wondering about 3... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SamuelColumbia, Oct 27, 2019.

1. Xbox gold

Is the a way to have 3 xboxes use the same membership like gold sharing.. I know you can share with 2 xboxes but I'm wondering about 3

:)

SamuelColumbia, Oct 27, 2019
  2. Senpai Soul Win User

2 XBOXONES AT SAME TIME

You make the account with gold the other person home with the Xbox with no gold on it

Account with gold add it to xbox without a gold account make gold account home on that xbox pretty much it they get games and gold on both accounts afterwards
  3. Richard Sticky Win User

trying to share my gold and it wont work

1. Sign into your Xbox that you intend to use the Non-Gold profile with and set to the Home Xbox.

2. Sign into your other Non-home Xbox with your Gold Account.

The idea is that the console that you use non gold profiles on should be set to the home Xbox. This way you can sign into any other Xbox with the gold account and access gold while the other non gold profiles access gold from the home Xbox.
  4. EggsBoxJuan Win User

xbox live transfering to xbox one?

news.xbox.com/.../xbox-one-digital-games-and-live-gold

-

If you are an Xbox Live Gold member today, you are already set for Xbox One. Your Xbox Live Gold membership for Xbox 360 will seamlessly become an Xbox Live Gold account on your Xbox One and you will be able to enjoy Xbox Live Gold features on either console.
    You can even be logged in to Xbox 360 and Xbox One at the same time. Home Gold benefits are exclusively for Xbox One.
  5. xXRachieeXx1993 Win User

Only one account is able to access XBL.

Hello,

To ensure that all accounts on the Xbox are able to access Gold, please ensure that your account associated with the Xbox Live Gold membership is the account that has the xbox set to "My home xbox", this will then have it set as gold for the entire xbox.
    If another account is set as the home xbox, it will require the account with gold to be signed in for others to access the gold subscription.

-Rachiee
  6. Capitain Gonzo Win User

Why don’t you give us any good games with gold Xbox?

Games with Gold is an on top option to Xbox Live Gold and also a successful change to the game pass. Don't forget that the XBOX 360 Games With Gold Games are a gift to you that are yours even without Xbox Live Gold
Thema:

Xbox gold

1. Xbox gold - Similar Threads - gold

2. Adquirir juegos de Xbox One que dan gratis por tener una cuenta Xbox Live Gold en Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Adquirir juegos de Xbox One que dan gratis por tener una cuenta Xbox Live Gold en Xbox 360: Bueno tengo un problema con los juegos que te dan gratis por tener una mensaje Xbox Live gold, No se que haya pasado con los juegos de Xbox One que te daban con una menbresia Xbox live gold en...
  3. Games with gold portal knights acting like I only own the trial.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games with gold portal knights acting like I only own the trial.: I have game pass ultimate active until September 29. I have claimed every games with Gold game. I tried out the portal knights trial when it first launched, has a game I could play with my son....
  4. Xbox live gold on 2 xboxes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold on 2 xboxes: Hi, me and my brother share an xbox with two different accounts with live gold on that xbox. but i want to get another xbox with my account on it. Can we use the same gold. p.s if so how...
  5. Future of Gold Membership

in XBoX on Consoles
    Future of Gold Membership: Really not a forum question, but hoping someone in the company can address this: what is the future of Gold Memberships? I use my Xbox for streaming more than gaming and feel that losing the...
  6. XBox Live Gold code

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Live Gold code: Hi! I redeemed an XBox Live Gold 12 month subscription code but it doesnt seem to have added the time credit to my account. My account was paid until 10/2021 before i redeemed the code, and it...
  7. Se comparte la Membresia gold?[Translation-Is Gold Membership shared?]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Se comparte la Membresia gold?[Translation-Is Gold Membership shared?]: Si compro gold con un perfil ¿se comparte con los demas perfiles de mi consola?? [Translation-If I buy gold with a profile, is it shared with the other profiles on my console?]...
  8. Games with Gold Download Not Working/Showing Up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games with Gold Download Not Working/Showing Up: When it was available through Games with Gold, I downloaded the original Destroy All Humans Xbox title and had it listed under games I owned. Recently, I went to play it and was able to, but the...
  9. Xbox live gold possibly getting cancelled.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox live gold possibly getting cancelled.: I was going through a Forbes article that said it is likely that xbox live gold can be entirely killed as Halo infinite will become a free online multiplayer and xbox game pass and xbox game pass...
  10. XBOX Live Gold 3 month code from amazon

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Live Gold 3 month code from amazon: Hi. I cancelled my monthly $14.95 subscription and got a 3 month pass for $24.99 on Amazon. My current subscription expires on Aug. 8. When I wanted to redeem the code I received this message:...