Xbox gold

Discus and support Xbox gold in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Is the a way to have 3 xboxes use the same membership like gold sharing.. I know you can share with 2 xboxes but I'm wondering about 3... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SamuelColumbia, Oct 27, 2019.

1. Xbox gold

Is the a way to have 3 xboxes use the same membership like gold sharing.. I know you can share with 2 xboxes but I'm wondering about 3

:)

SamuelColumbia, Oct 27, 2019
  2. Richard Sticky Win User

trying to share my gold and it wont work

1. Sign into your Xbox that you intend to use the Non-Gold profile with and set to the Home Xbox.

2. Sign into your other Non-home Xbox with your Gold Account.

The idea is that the console that you use non gold profiles on should be set to the home Xbox. This way you can sign into any other Xbox with the gold account and access gold while the other non gold profiles access gold from the home Xbox.
  3. EggsBoxJuan Win User

xbox live transfering to xbox one?

news.xbox.com/.../xbox-one-digital-games-and-live-gold

-

If you are an Xbox Live Gold member today, you are already set for Xbox One. Your Xbox Live Gold membership for Xbox 360 will seamlessly become an Xbox Live Gold account on your Xbox One and you will be able to enjoy Xbox Live Gold features on either console.
    You can even be logged in to Xbox 360 and Xbox One at the same time. Home Gold benefits are exclusively for Xbox One.
  4. ChiefJoboo Win User

So... Will We Ever Actually Own The "Xbox One" Games With Gold Or Will We Always...

Xbox One games with gold are usable by you when you have an active gold subscription and have redeemed them. If your subscription ends, you will have to buy the game or resubscribe to xbox live gold to use them again. There is no
    way to redeem a past xbox live game with gold when it is no longer available for redemption.

Xbox 360 games with gold are different - you own those whether you have xbox live gold or not - on xbox one and xbox 360.
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

Xbox Live Gold Trial?

Hello Akira,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are interested in utilizing an

Xbox Live Gold free trial
    . The Xbox Live Gold free trial is offered through some games or console bundles. Keep in mind, you can't add an Xbox Live Gold trial if you already have an Xbox Live Gold subscription. If your account is unable to utilize the Xbox
    Live Gold free trial, we suggest purchasing Xbox Live Gold in order to utilize online features or Games With Gold. We hope this helps!
  6. ngocphi Win User

Being charged for what should be free.

You aren't a gold member you are silver or free if you are part of home gold only the account with the gold can queue xbox 360 games with gold games or as home gold doesn't carry over to xbox 360
Thema:

Xbox gold

1. Xbox gold - Similar Threads - gold

2. Please explain Gold...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please explain Gold...: Just purchased Gold and now I'm wondering how it actually works... Is the gold only for my profile or the consol... will it work if I sign in using a different profile on my 360. Can I use my...
  3. No puedo pagar xboxlive gold (I can't pay Xbox Live Gold)

in XBoX on Consoles
    No puedo pagar xboxlive gold (I can't pay Xbox Live Gold): Ayudenme no tengo tarjeta de credito ni de paypal y se me vencio ayudenme kqiero jugar online Translation: Help me, I don't have a credit card or paypal card and it beat me help me to play...
  4. Xbox Live Gold Refund

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold Refund: I accidentally charged the wrong payment method when trying to get 3 months for $24 and ended up charging $64 for gold. How can i receive a refund and pay for 3 months?...
  5. games with gold

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    games with gold: oi amigos do forum esses jogos deveriam ir pro games with gold no proximo mês rare replay duck dynasty grand theft auto san anadreas saints row 2 indisponivel na live br poderia vir pra live...
  6. buying a xbox gold live free game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    buying a xbox gold live free game: when i go to xbox gold live and try to get the xbox 360 free game, i click buy game, i get the confirm payment screen and click on confirm, the next screen is blank with a circling arrow, the game...
  7. COMPRA DO CARTÃO XBOX LIVE GOLD 12 MESES -[Translation - PURCHASE OF XBOX LIVE GOLD CARD 12...

in XBoX on Consoles
    COMPRA DO CARTÃO XBOX LIVE GOLD 12 MESES -[Translation - PURCHASE OF XBOX LIVE GOLD CARD 12...: Bom dia Eu comprei um cartão XBOX LIVE GOLD 12 MESES, nas lojas Americanas para dar continuidade com a minha assinatura anterior, sendo que não conseguir e tive que abrir uma nova conta....
  8. Xbox one live gold card gift not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one live gold card gift not working: I speak quebecois but I'd like to get support from United-States because I've bought a xbox live gold card in a EBGames in a mall in Canada, Quebec for one of my friend online so he can play...
  9. Game Pass Ultimate for £1 stacking on my Gold membership. Email saying I only get the 1st...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game Pass Ultimate for £1 stacking on my Gold membership. Email saying I only get the 1st...: My brother and I were told that if we get Game Pass Ultimate for £1 we would have it until our Xbox Live Gold memberships expire and that one month would be added to our memberships, but my...
  10. 1 year Xbox Live Gold Membership Reward Gone?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    1 year Xbox Live Gold Membership Reward Gone?: Every year I have saved my points to get the 1 year Xbox Live Gold Membership. I always have that set as my goal and I was just looking and noticing that it's not there. Did they take this away?...