Xbox gold

Discus and support Xbox gold in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When trying to buy/download a xbox gold free play game it says I need to upgrade to ultimate to get it when I already have both, and when trying to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ChrisS3), May 2, 2021.

1. ChrisS3)
    ChrisS3) Guest

Xbox gold

When trying to buy/download a xbox gold free play game it says I need to upgrade to ultimate to get it when I already have both, and when trying to find it in the store it says I need to buy gold when I already have it. I’ll go into gold in the store and it’ll just say manage subscription. How can I fix this?

:)

ChrisS3), May 2, 2021
  2. Senpai Soul Win User

2 XBOXONES AT SAME TIME

You make the account with gold the other person home with the Xbox with no gold on it

Account with gold add it to xbox without a gold account make gold account home on that xbox pretty much it they get games and gold on both accounts afterwards
  3. Richard Sticky Win User

trying to share my gold and it wont work

1. Sign into your Xbox that you intend to use the Non-Gold profile with and set to the Home Xbox.

2. Sign into your other Non-home Xbox with your Gold Account.

The idea is that the console that you use non gold profiles on should be set to the home Xbox. This way you can sign into any other Xbox with the gold account and access gold while the other non gold profiles access gold from the home Xbox.
  4. EggsBoxJuan Win User

xbox live transfering to xbox one?

news.xbox.com/.../xbox-one-digital-games-and-live-gold

-

If you are an Xbox Live Gold member today, you are already set for Xbox One. Your Xbox Live Gold membership for Xbox 360 will seamlessly become an Xbox Live Gold account on your Xbox One and you will be able to enjoy Xbox Live Gold features on either console.
    You can even be logged in to Xbox 360 and Xbox One at the same time. Home Gold benefits are exclusively for Xbox One.
  5. xXRachieeXx1993 Win User

Only one account is able to access XBL.

Hello,

To ensure that all accounts on the Xbox are able to access Gold, please ensure that your account associated with the Xbox Live Gold membership is the account that has the xbox set to "My home xbox", this will then have it set as gold for the entire xbox.
    If another account is set as the home xbox, it will require the account with gold to be signed in for others to access the gold subscription.

-Rachiee
  6. Capitain Gonzo Win User

Why don’t you give us any good games with gold Xbox?

Games with Gold is an on top option to Xbox Live Gold and also a successful change to the game pass. Don't forget that the XBOX 360 Games With Gold Games are a gift to you that are yours even without Xbox Live Gold
Thema:

Xbox gold

1. Xbox gold - Similar Threads - gold

2. Gold subscription renewal question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gold subscription renewal question: I have Gold and it'll expire in August. If it's currently set to recurring, wouldn't it continually auto-renew each year for $60? 6dc514c1-b144-47bb-b90f-dba03033a187
  3. Xbox Live Gold changes and Question

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live Gold changes and Question: Hi guys so I’m a Pc player who wants to come back to Xbox to play with my friends. I now that they recently made some changes to Xbox Live Gold. I was wondering what exactly they changed, and if I...
  4. If my xbox is from USA can i use a gold card from mexico?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If my xbox is from USA can i use a gold card from mexico?: If my xbox is from USA can i use a gold card from mexico? 4f802344-95fc-4c98-8bde-a258e5b6709e
  5. Xbox live gold with gamepass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold with gamepass: Hello, I bought the Xbox Gamepass subscription, and it says it comes with Xbox live gold, and it shows up on my Microsoft account that I have gold. But my Xbox 360 (the console I needed gold for,...
  6. Xbox Live Gold applying to Console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold applying to Console: I don't have a Xbox console, but I have always wondered something. If i can connect a Xbox via Console Companion, so does that mean when I purchase a live gold subscription, it also applies to the...
  7. Live Gold on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Live Gold on PC: What can you do with Live Gold on PC? d1f69186-75f5-48b1-8abb-91cb1f9ad9e1
  8. Gaming with/without Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gaming with/without Xbox Live Gold: I want to purchase the digital edition of RE: Village. The site says it requires Xbox Live Gold to play. Why do I need Live Gold to play offline? I'm not concerned with RE: Verse. not do I have...
  9. XBox Live Gold subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Live Gold subscription: I have a annual subscription for Xbox Live Gold that is charged annually automatically that I set up for my son years ago that I want to cancel. However, it does appear in his or my subscriptions...
  10. Xbox Live Gold Refund

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold Refund: Can I get a refund for my xbox live subscription, I forgot to turn off the recurring bill and got charged when I didn't want it anymore. 91367ba4-cd0f-4180-a181-b93df14fbea2