xbox gold

Discus and support xbox gold in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; my friend is game sharing with me and has been for a while but suddenly gold doesnt work for me anymore even though she states she still has gold and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jess1ie, Jun 11, 2021.

1. jess1ie
    jess1ie Guest

xbox gold

my friend is game sharing with me and has been for a while but suddenly gold doesnt work for me anymore even though she states she still has gold and is only sharing with me. i have her account as my home as well as mine so im wondering if it’s a glitch

:)

jess1ie, Jun 11, 2021
  2. Senpai Soul Win User

2 XBOXONES AT SAME TIME

You make the account with gold the other person home with the Xbox with no gold on it

Account with gold add it to xbox without a gold account make gold account home on that xbox pretty much it they get games and gold on both accounts afterwards
  3. Richard Sticky Win User

trying to share my gold and it wont work

1. Sign into your Xbox that you intend to use the Non-Gold profile with and set to the Home Xbox.

2. Sign into your other Non-home Xbox with your Gold Account.

The idea is that the console that you use non gold profiles on should be set to the home Xbox. This way you can sign into any other Xbox with the gold account and access gold while the other non gold profiles access gold from the home Xbox.
  4. EggsBoxJuan Win User

xbox live transfering to xbox one?

news.xbox.com/.../xbox-one-digital-games-and-live-gold

-

If you are an Xbox Live Gold member today, you are already set for Xbox One. Your Xbox Live Gold membership for Xbox 360 will seamlessly become an Xbox Live Gold account on your Xbox One and you will be able to enjoy Xbox Live Gold features on either console.
    You can even be logged in to Xbox 360 and Xbox One at the same time. Home Gold benefits are exclusively for Xbox One.
  5. xXRachieeXx1993 Win User

Only one account is able to access XBL.

Hello,

To ensure that all accounts on the Xbox are able to access Gold, please ensure that your account associated with the Xbox Live Gold membership is the account that has the xbox set to "My home xbox", this will then have it set as gold for the entire xbox.
    If another account is set as the home xbox, it will require the account with gold to be signed in for others to access the gold subscription.

-Rachiee
  6. Capitain Gonzo Win User

Why don’t you give us any good games with gold Xbox?

Games with Gold is an on top option to Xbox Live Gold and also a successful change to the game pass. Don't forget that the XBOX 360 Games With Gold Games are a gift to you that are yours even without Xbox Live Gold
Thema:

xbox gold

1. xbox gold - Similar Threads - gold

2. can i buy xbox live gold with gift card money

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can i buy xbox live gold with gift card money: am i able to buy xbox live gold with a 50 pound gift card if i bought it e2526b8a-11f8-4b5f-900a-171f7ca11997
  3. Games with gold game missing from library/not owned???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games with gold game missing from library/not owned???: I see Jurassic Park Evolution is on gamepass now. I went to see if I still had it installed, from when I got it wit games with gold before. I don't, so I go to downoad, it says to "buy to own". So...
  4. Xbox gold to ulimate help

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox gold to ulimate help: Hello, I converted my xbox live gold to ulimmate. I was told that it was 1:1 switching by a friend. My gold membership was going to end in December this year so i thought sure why not because I...
  5. Xbox live gold and games I paid for

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold and games I paid for: Hi I'm looking forward to buying rainbow six siege on my Xbox and my question is if I purchase the game will I be able to play it without gold because I paid or no?...
  6. 12 month gold turn into game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    12 month gold turn into game pass: [img] I used my friend game pass card for 14 days and it expires today so I bought a 12 month gold but it turn into game pass ultimate when I used it. I guess becuase the game pass didn’t expire...
  7. Does my son need Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass for console to play Fortnite on his Xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does my son need Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass for console to play Fortnite on his Xbox?: Hello, When setting up my son on his Xbox One in November 2020 I had some trouble with the account. I ended up buying Xbox Live Gold in Euros and Xbox Game Pass for console, all so I could set...
  8. Multiplayer on two consoles, same gold/game pass account, same house

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Multiplayer on two consoles, same gold/game pass account, same house: Wife and I want to play Halo MCC co-op together. I have an Xbox One X and Xbox Series X. The XSX is set as the home console. I have a gold/game pass account and she has a silver account. We have...
  9. Conversion of Xbox Live Gold to Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Conversion of Xbox Live Gold to Game Pass Ultimate: Hi, I am currently using a Game Pass Ultimate membership of 7 months on my xbox console so if i use a code of 1 month Xbox Live Gold will my Game Pass Ultimate membership convert to 8 months? ( I...
  10. Xbox live and xbox live gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live and xbox live gold: So tdy in a hurry i bought myself a box live gold thinking it is a game pass but I guess I should have a bought a xbox live in order to play games. Now I'm really stuck is there anyway to change...