Xbox goldlive promotion

Discus and support Xbox goldlive promotion in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; My son mistakenly bought a £1 monthly discounted Gold Live instead of the yearly one for £26 on special offer on xmas morning thinking he was going to... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Disgruntled buyer, Jan 7, 2019.

1. Xbox goldlive promotion

My son mistakenly bought a £1 monthly discounted Gold Live instead of the yearly one for £26 on special offer on xmas morning thinking he was going to save money, I have discovered after first month it would cost £5.99 a month, obviously extrmely cross with
    this decided to ring the. Xbox support line, the lady I spoke to was very helpful and advised that I could request a refund and then rebuy the correct discounted deal, she also gave me a different number which I could ring if I had any issues.

My account was reimbursed with my £1 however the said £26 deal did not return on my sons account, I have several calls and spoken to several different Operatives on the number given and nobody has been able to resolve the issue, all claiming they couldnt
    change it as we could only claim the offer once (my point being my son was mislead into only buying the monthly for a £1 which was refunded and therefore havent actually used a deal) strangely the £1 deal is still available on the account !! The opperatives
    wouldn't connect me with somebody who could assist.

Has anybody suffered the same or similar issues and had any joy in resolving? Any help or advise would be greatly received.

:)

Disgruntled buyer, Jan 7, 2019
  2. {Parity} Win User

Xbox goldlive promotion

Unfortunately, there is nothing anyone can do if the promotion has expired. You will have to purchase what is currently available or wait for other promotions.
  3. Disgruntled buyer Win User

Xbox goldlive promotion

But the £1 promotion is still available, seems like this offer is put up to tempt children into signing it up rather than taking up the better offer!
  4. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Xbox goldlive promotion

I am afraid you may now be outside of the promotion window. No one can give you a passed promotion.
  5. XBF Amber M Win User

Xbox goldlive promotion

Hi there!

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums for this issue. As previous stated by our awesome Ambassadors, if the offered promotion for the yearly subscription has expired and is no longer available, then it may have been for a very limited time and/or had
    a lesser promotional period than the monthly subscription offer you're describing as well.

I personally recommend that when considering any purchase, one fully reads the promotional item/offer description that is provided prior to initiating a purchase. Sadly, not all individuals read the descriptions prior to purchasing and misunderstandings
    do occur. I'm sure that there will be some additional promotion for the Xbox Live Gold subscription soon in your region that you may take advantage of and apologize for any inconveniences that you may have had along the way thus far.

I hope that this helps you out!
  6. RozenbergiLV Win User

XBOX360 - Your purchase cannot be completed at this time. Please try again. (when 'buy' GOLD free games)

Error 80150017, if trying to 'buy' GoldLIVE offered free games through xbox360 console.
Thema:

Xbox goldlive promotion

1. Xbox goldlive promotion - Similar Threads - goldlive promotion

2. Loyalty Promotion for Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Loyalty Promotion for Xbox Live Gold: I got the surprise auto-renewal on my Gold subscription this morning. I remember in the past there have been loyalty discounts on Gold. Do they still exist? Being charged the full $60 when there...
  3. Promote child account to adult

in XBoX on Consoles
    Promote child account to adult: Back in the 360 days, Years ago, I set up my account and wifes, inadvertently I have create a child account( Slavin 2002). I have checked the account info which is my DOB is XX/XX/1970. How can I...
  4. Game Pass Ultimate - Insider promotion query

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass Ultimate - Insider promotion query: I was wondering if an Xbox dev or another member here understands how this Insider promotion works. I find the descriptions rather vague. When GP Ultimate became available I paid the $1 and it...
  5. Promotional balance.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Promotional balance.: Salutations, Got an email saying I have a promotional balance but I don't know how to use it. When I go to purchase something it only displays my normal payment options. Thank you....
  6. When I sign in, the $1 promotion for the Xbox Game Pass PC switches to $4.99...why?

in XBoX on Windows
    When I sign in, the $1 promotion for the Xbox Game Pass PC switches to $4.99...why?: I have tried several times to get this working but the checkout switches to $4.99. I don't see terms anywhere. Anyone know why this is happening? e52e7533-949b-4335-8af6-709e42eb3b71
  7. Deep Sea - Mash-Up Weekend Promotion 6/3/19-6/6/19

in XBoX on Windows
    Deep Sea - Mash-Up Weekend Promotion 6/3/19-6/6/19: Wondering what happened, and why I didn't receive the (Pac) that was promised !!!! Don't Post Promotion if you can't follow through !!!! c168fe45-05fb-44e7-bfce-9020fe36d72b
  8. No se me aplico una promocion[Translation-I do not apply a promotion]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    No se me aplico una promocion[Translation-I do not apply a promotion]: yo compre los 3 meses de xbox live gold a mitad de precio que incluian 1000 monedas apex. ya paso mas de un mes y medio y sigo sin recibir las monedas. ¿Que puedo hacer? [Translation-I bought...
  9. Xbox 3 month game pass promotion acting as 1 month

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox 3 month game pass promotion acting as 1 month: The promotion for 3 months for £1 is acting as 1 month when I got to press join. "It says 1-Month Xbox Game Pass - £1.00 including VAT for the first month - £7.99 including VAT every month after...
  10. Código promoción amazon (Amazon promotion code)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Código promoción amazon (Amazon promotion code): Buenas tardes, compre en noviembre a traves de amazon una tarjeta de xbox live gold por tres meses y con ella venia una promocion de un codigo extra por tres meses mas, el cual amazon me lo envio...