Xbox goldlive promotion

Discus and support Xbox goldlive promotion in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; My son mistakenly bought a £1 monthly discounted Gold Live instead of the yearly one for £26 on special offer on xmas morning thinking he was going to... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Disgruntled buyer, Jan 7, 2019.

1. Xbox goldlive promotion

My son mistakenly bought a £1 monthly discounted Gold Live instead of the yearly one for £26 on special offer on xmas morning thinking he was going to save money, I have discovered after first month it would cost £5.99 a month, obviously extrmely cross with
    this decided to ring the. Xbox support line, the lady I spoke to was very helpful and advised that I could request a refund and then rebuy the correct discounted deal, she also gave me a different number which I could ring if I had any issues.

My account was reimbursed with my £1 however the said £26 deal did not return on my sons account, I have several calls and spoken to several different Operatives on the number given and nobody has been able to resolve the issue, all claiming they couldnt
    change it as we could only claim the offer once (my point being my son was mislead into only buying the monthly for a £1 which was refunded and therefore havent actually used a deal) strangely the £1 deal is still available on the account !! The opperatives
    wouldn't connect me with somebody who could assist.

Has anybody suffered the same or similar issues and had any joy in resolving? Any help or advise would be greatly received.

:)

Disgruntled buyer, Jan 7, 2019
  2. {Parity} Win User

Xbox goldlive promotion

Unfortunately, there is nothing anyone can do if the promotion has expired. You will have to purchase what is currently available or wait for other promotions.
  3. Disgruntled buyer Win User

Xbox goldlive promotion

But the £1 promotion is still available, seems like this offer is put up to tempt children into signing it up rather than taking up the better offer!
  4. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Xbox goldlive promotion

I am afraid you may now be outside of the promotion window. No one can give you a passed promotion.
  5. XBF Amber M Win User

Xbox goldlive promotion

Hi there!

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums for this issue. As previous stated by our awesome Ambassadors, if the offered promotion for the yearly subscription has expired and is no longer available, then it may have been for a very limited time and/or had
    a lesser promotional period than the monthly subscription offer you're describing as well.

I personally recommend that when considering any purchase, one fully reads the promotional item/offer description that is provided prior to initiating a purchase. Sadly, not all individuals read the descriptions prior to purchasing and misunderstandings
    do occur. I'm sure that there will be some additional promotion for the Xbox Live Gold subscription soon in your region that you may take advantage of and apologize for any inconveniences that you may have had along the way thus far.

I hope that this helps you out!
  6. RozenbergiLV Win User

XBOX360 - Your purchase cannot be completed at this time. Please try again. (when 'buy' GOLD free games)

Error 80150017, if trying to 'buy' GoldLIVE offered free games through xbox360 console.
Thema:

Xbox goldlive promotion

1. Xbox goldlive promotion - Similar Threads - goldlive promotion

2. $1 subscription promotion for game pass ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    $1 subscription promotion for game pass ultimate: Why am I being charged $19.99 for 1 month pass instead of $1? 92ab3e76-fdf5-4b51-b372-f2d02a20940a
  3. Microsoft store sale/promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft store sale/promotion: Can anyone tell me when the current offer/sale/promotions/deals on the Xbox one X consoles on the microsoft store will end please? I cant find a sale end date anywhere!...
  4. Irrespective of anyone's political beliefs its not a good look to promote xbox on such a...

in XboX Insiders
    Irrespective of anyone's political beliefs its not a good look to promote xbox on such a...: [IMG] submitted by /u/nortonindex [link] [comments]
  5. Hi, i bought the 3 month Xbox Ultimate for PC during promotion but i still have not...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi, i bought the 3 month Xbox Ultimate for PC during promotion but i still have not...: I see online some people on Windows 10 PC who bought Xbox Game Pass Ultimate have received their codes now but i still haven't received any of the following with it: 3 Month Discord Nitro 6...
  6. Game pass ultimate promotion not available.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game pass ultimate promotion not available.: So basically I wanted to get the promotion, but it isn't available for me. I have contacted Xbox support twice, and still haven't gotten an answer. I have bought gold and game pass before, but the...
  7. Game pass ultimate promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game pass ultimate promotion: Hey I got the 3 month of game pass ultimate deal but can’t find my ea access and my free nitro can anyone help 71685fdc-dafa-4b61-8713-b504d26b1122
  8. Promocion no activada pero cobro si[Translation-Promotion not activated but I charge if]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Promocion no activada pero cobro si[Translation-Promotion not activated but I charge if]: Hola buenas, trate de hacer una compra de la promoción de xbox game pass ultimate que esta a $10MXN pagando con mi tarjeta de débito, lo que ocurre es que no me activo la promoción pero si me hizo...
  9. Spotify Promotion a scam?

in XBoX on Windows
    Spotify Promotion a scam?: I have less than 10 days until my Xbox gamepass expires and still have not received my 6 month spotify promotion, I messaged them they said I should have received it after 10 days which did not...
  10. why i can't buy the 1$ per 3 months of ultimate game pass promotion?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    why i can't buy the 1$ per 3 months of ultimate game pass promotion?: i got 5$ in my wallet from a gift card, but don't let my buy it, i don't know why, i just want the pass for pc, but 3 months per 1$ its better tha 1 month per 1$, do i need more money in my wallet...