Xbox goldlive promotion

Discus and support Xbox goldlive promotion in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; My son mistakenly bought a £1 monthly discounted Gold Live instead of the yearly one for £26 on special offer on xmas morning thinking he was going to... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Disgruntled buyer, Jan 7, 2019.

1. Xbox goldlive promotion

My son mistakenly bought a £1 monthly discounted Gold Live instead of the yearly one for £26 on special offer on xmas morning thinking he was going to save money, I have discovered after first month it would cost £5.99 a month, obviously extrmely cross with
    this decided to ring the. Xbox support line, the lady I spoke to was very helpful and advised that I could request a refund and then rebuy the correct discounted deal, she also gave me a different number which I could ring if I had any issues.

My account was reimbursed with my £1 however the said £26 deal did not return on my sons account, I have several calls and spoken to several different Operatives on the number given and nobody has been able to resolve the issue, all claiming they couldnt
    change it as we could only claim the offer once (my point being my son was mislead into only buying the monthly for a £1 which was refunded and therefore havent actually used a deal) strangely the £1 deal is still available on the account !! The opperatives
    wouldn't connect me with somebody who could assist.

Has anybody suffered the same or similar issues and had any joy in resolving? Any help or advise would be greatly received.

:)

Disgruntled buyer, Jan 7, 2019
Thema:

Xbox goldlive promotion

1. Xbox goldlive promotion - Similar Threads - goldlive promotion

2. 6 month Live Gold Bundled Promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    6 month Live Gold Bundled Promotion: I purchased an Xbox One holiday bundle from Dell.com on 12/21/18. It included 6 months Xbox Live Gold membership. The redemption card in the box was for a 14 day free trial. How do I get the 6...
  3. xBox Live Fortnite 1000 V-Bucks Promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    xBox Live Fortnite 1000 V-Bucks Promotion: Hello, I bought the 3 Month Live Plan & I‘m still missing the 1000 VBucks. I checked my messages on xBox & got none. Then I contacted the live support & the told me: “I understand your point. If...
  4. I rented The Predator back in December and never received my promotional avatar item.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I rented The Predator back in December and never received my promotional avatar item.: I have contacted support numerous times with them unable to resolve my problem. They suggested that I make a post on the forums about my issue. 6bc02cf5-8b5d-4f52-8d98-fbd009cbbacf
  5. Promotional 3 Months Gold plus 1000 V-Bucks missing

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Promotional 3 Months Gold plus 1000 V-Bucks missing: I bought the promotion on December 19, i waited two weeks and i still didnt recieve the 1000 V-Bucks 12/31/18 passed and i continued to wait, then i asked here what wad the problem, was there and...
  6. X box X bundle promotion scam?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    X box X bundle promotion scam?: Has anyone else bought an X box X this Christmas with Forza Horizon 4 and 3-month game pass codes? If so were the codes under the sticker as advertised on the box? Mine were not there and I spend...
  7. Promotional 3 month xbox live code not received

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Promotional 3 month xbox live code not received: Hi. I've been directed to this forum by support chat to resolve an issue with a missing promotional 3 month xbox live code which I never received. The promotion was for a 3 month xbox live...
  8. Sales and Promotions

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Sales and Promotions: I purchased a deluxe edition game while it was on sale for 12 USD, but i was given the regular edition game (which was 8 USD) but i was still charged the deluxe edition price. I did not recieve...
  9. Microsoft not fulfilling an advertised promotion price. Who do I contact?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft not fulfilling an advertised promotion price. Who do I contact?: So I turned on my xbox today after being completely off and signed in. I do this to make sure any news/offers/promotions are freshly updated. When it finished starting up I saw the offer for 50%...
  10. Cómo puedo hacer válida una promoción [How can I make a promotion valid?]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Cómo puedo hacer válida una promoción [How can I make a promotion valid?]: Promocion ppara xbox live de 6 meses en la comora de una tarjeta de 3, compré la tarjeta pero no me quieren hacer validosnlos 6 meses [Translation - Promotion for Xbox Live 6 months in the...