Xbox graphics hazy

Discus and support Xbox graphics hazy in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My xbox graphics are hazy while playing COD almost like the screen is smokey. When i sign out of my account and into my brothers the graphics get... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BrooxJohnston, Jun 30, 2020.

1. Xbox graphics hazy

My xbox graphics are hazy while playing COD almost like the screen is smokey. When i sign out of my account and into my brothers the graphics get clearer. I have tried to copy all the setting but nothing is working.

:)

BrooxJohnston, Jun 30, 2020
  2. Hqgk Win User

Xbox graphics hazy

Have you tried changing the brightness too? Sometimes a high brightness can cause a smokey type effect like you explained.
  3. Bilobatepoem355 Win User

Xbox graphics hazy

So what i thinks going on is that you have motion blur on and film grain. Thats within the game its self but maybe go to your tv&video settings in and see if its set to 1080p not 740p
  4. CYA Ugly Win User

Xbox graphics hazy

Hey BrooxJohnston,

While this isn't an xbox issue, have you tried reverting the settings to default. They may not be optimal but it will give you a place to start when it comes to where the problem is. Let me know if this helps. Thank you
  5. Spud 72 Win User

Acccept that this is a different game than BC2.

I thought that BC2's graphics were kind of hazy and bland myself.
  6. BGH FlakJacket Win User

DICE Confirms Yet Again That Beta Is Not Final

At least you get to do a tedious march through hazy graphics....snipers just spawn kill me before I get to enjoy the scenery.
Thema:

Xbox graphics hazy

1. Xbox graphics hazy - Similar Threads - graphics hazy

2. Jump force super slow graphics even on Xbox 1 X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jump force super slow graphics even on Xbox 1 X: ive had jump force ever since it released and i played it on Ps4 perfectly with no issues or lag. I switched to xbox cause all my friends seem to like this console but when i downloaded JumpForce...
  3. Graphical corruption/issues on recent build?

in XboX Insiders
    Graphical corruption/issues on recent build?: Is anyone else having graphical corruption issues similar to what looks like when a driver or card is bugging out? I'm getting issues where my entire screen will flicker or stutter briefly, or...
  4. Fallout 76 Graphic Glitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 76 Graphic Glitch: Yea I know big surprise broken game is broken, but i have an xbox one and ever since i bougbt the game (last year) I've had massive graphical glitches, the same glitch shows up in fallout 4 but...
  5. Falhas gráficas no meio dos jogos[Translation-Graphical flaws in the middle of games]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Falhas gráficas no meio dos jogos[Translation-Graphical flaws in the middle of games]: Olá pessoal! Queria saber se alguém já teve um problema parecido e que possa me ajudar com a solução. MEu Xbox One S 500gb, está apresentando falhas de gráficos quando jogo Call Of Duty MW,...
  6. Xbox series X graphics

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X graphics: Hello, I have been planning on buying the Xbox series X to play microsoft flight simulator 2020. My only problem is the graphics, I am nervous that the Xbox FS will not look as good as the PC...
  7. Xbox one s graphics on 4k tv

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one s graphics on 4k tv: When playing my xbox one s on a 32" 1080p bush t.v. the graphics looked fine not amazing but it wasn't a top range tv. I recently brought a new sony 55" 4k tv with all the top specs and the...
  8. Graphics

in XBoX on Windows
    Graphics: So I want to download a game but I have an "Unaccepted graphics card". If I mirror my laptop to a high-quality tv (Using HDMI), will it start working? I'm only asking this so I don't waste my...
  9. There's a graphic glitch when I play Mafia II Definitive Edition on my Xbox One.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    There's a graphic glitch when I play Mafia II Definitive Edition on my Xbox One.: So I bought Mafia II Definitive Edition when it released. Let me tell you, the game is great! It was one of the first games I purchased back in the days when I didn't have internet connection on...
  10. Games not working with correct graphics adapter

in XBoX on Windows
    Games not working with correct graphics adapter: I have an ASUS TUF FX505DY-WH51 laptop/notebook pc. I can't add the game to ASUS ARMOURY because the game does not have a useable .exe file that can be added to the app to tell the computer to use...